Closed Thread
Page 497 of 502 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,940 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Plot Twist: Kuzan formed a path leading her directly to Raftel. After reading the Rio Poneglyph Robin formulated her great master plan which includes traveling back to Raftel together with the Strawhats. Back at Raftel she'll betray the Strawhats, Brook will be dead and she'll reveal that she was the mastermind behind everything. Luffy will fight her, however, then Kuzan appears and reveals that he is the true mastermind who planned absolutely everything that happened during the course of One Piece. However, then his Devil Fruit takes over, reveals that Kuzan also only was a pawn and introduces itself as the Mother of all Devil Fruits as well as the real true mastermind behind everything.
    I have no idea why, but this sounds familiar.

Guys, why're you overthinking Naruto's miraculous survival being alone since literally day 1? Black Zetsu made sure he lived because Aizenanigans.
    Last edited by loledinmypants; June 28th, 2014 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Black Zetsu: Your potty training was all in the palm of my hand from the beginni- I should've worded that better...

^ I'm cool with this explanation, black Zetsu raised Naruto, changing his diapers from the shadows all for the sake of his genius *keikaku
    Last edited by Black Leg; June 28th, 2014 at 05:09 PM. Reason: *Keikaku means plan

Quote Originally Posted by madriano View Post
    I have no idea why, but this sounds familiar.
    That's because this is the actual plot of One Piece. I mean geez it's as if you don't know the story the forum's based on.

We're a forum about ninjas right?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    We're a forum about ninjas right?
    No, this a forum about Soul Reapers that hunts rare ingredients.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    I know that happened...She was alone in the grand line on that boat until who knows when

...........Holy crap !!! Are you missing the line about Aokiji saying that he created a straight path to an island ? And Ohara is in west blue , not grandline .

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    That did happen .
    Post the page then hotshot.

Come to think of it, Naruto wasn't exactly born as a baby but actually a bit older (suspected art error). I remember how thick his hair was for a newborn. With Kyuubi inside him and being an Uzumaki(??), It's not strange that his growth skipped some years, making him suddenly ready to be sent to kindergarten before people know it. Third Hokage, in respect for Fourth's heroic deeds, gave Naruto an apartment and arranged him for school, secretly. Naruto had to repeat classes a lot, which supposedly made him more senior than his current peers, but at the same time not since he had his growth accelerated.

I swear we had this whole Naruto growing up discussion before and the conclusion was...

It's a mystery. What conclusion did this discussion arrive at this time?
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I swear we had this whole Naruto growing up discussion before and the conclusion was...

Is definitely a Plot-Hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post

That he was raised by Sasuke's mom and they made him forget about it because of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    Guys, why're you overthinking Naruto's miraculous survival being alone since literally day 1? Black Zetsu made sure he lived because Aizenanigans.

image hosting 15mb

If Kishimoto decides to make a third part of the Naruto series this quote will be funny in retrospect.

"Naruto… I'll be returning to where our master is, so I can see your story… If you ask me… You're the third part that concludes the series… The first part was Jiraiya… He was flawless… But… The second part was me, an almost complete failure… I couldn't even get our master to acknowledge me… Ending the series is the third part… The final work will settle it all! Become such a masterpiece that that failure will be like it was cancelled altogether… Naruto!"

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    If Kishimoto decides to make a third part of the Naruto series this quote will be funny in retrospect.

"Naruto… I'll be returning to where our master is, so I can see your story… If you ask me… You're the third part that concludes the series… The first part was Jiraiya… He was flawless… But… The second part was me, an almost complete failure… I couldn't even get our master to acknowledge me… Ending the series is the third part… The final work will settle it all! Become such a masterpiece that that failure will be like it was cancelled altogether… Naruto!"
    If in part 3 everyone died by getting Raiga bomb'd, I'd buy it. Otherwise there's no way this mess of a story can turn into something good. Not at this point.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

That one picture is so freaking creepy as hell!!!!!!!!

You made Black Zetsu's head look like a penis.

All according to keikakku.
    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

If Kishimoto decides to make a third part of the Naruto series
    I will bail.

For good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    You made Black Zetsu's head look like a penis.All according to keikakku.--- Update From New Post Merge ---I will bail.For good.
    He is only following the source material.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Part 2 ends with Konohomaru defeating Kaguya and the world is reset.
    And then starts Naruto part 3: Steel Jutsu Run, Naruto Uzumaki joins mysterious ninja Sasuke Uchiha to find the Hermit's corpse parts.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Part 2 ends with Konohomaru defeating Kaguya and the world is reset.
    And then starts Naruto part 3: Steel Jutsu Run, Naruto Uzumaki joins mysterious ninja Sasuke Uchiha to find the Hermit's corpse parts.
    In this series, the secret skill of the Uzumaki clan is the "Uzumaki" while Sasuke is handicapped and in a wheelchair for most of the way. Naruto eventually gets offed while trying to use the "Super Uzumaki" and teaching Sasuke to stop being an angsty good-for-nothing while fighting multi dimensional president of the united states Funny Valentine.
    Last edited by Purple Hermit; June 30th, 2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: In this universe, Funny doesn't bring a gun

It's Funny how you kept the JoJo character for president.

Closed Thread

Thread Information