Closed Thread
Page 496 of 502 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,920 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    You can go through a stretch to explain Zoro, usopp, robin and franky's childhood, but not Naruto?
    You know what? I'll give you stretch.

Baby Naruto was actually nursed by Sasuke's mom since she's good friends with Kushina. Sasuke and Naruto initally grew up together, further emphasizing the whole "brother" symbolism. Sadly, Uchihas received great pressure from Konoha society and was accused for planning something by using Naruto, so they had Shisui used Kotoamatsukami on Naruto and made him believe that he was completely alone from the start, also on Sasuke to make him completely forget he grew up together with Naruto. Itachi just can pretend that was the case because he's good at it. Naruto was later given an apartment so he can live alone, and the money used for his daily lives all taken from Minato and Kushina's bank account. Then, Uchiha Massacre took place and everything related to Naruto's early childhood died with them.

End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    You know what? I'll give you stretch.

Baby Naruto was actually nursed by Sasuke's mom since she's good friends with Kushina. Sasuke and Naruto initally grew up together, further emphasizing the whole "brother" symbolism. Sadly, Uchihas received great pressure from Konoha society and was accused for planning something by using Naruto, so they had Shisui used Kotoamatsukami on Naruto and made him believe that he was completely alone from the start, also on Sasuke to make him completely forget he grew up together with Naruto. Itachi just can pretend that was the case because he's good at it. Naruto was later given an apartment so he can live alone, and the money used for his daily lives all taken from Minato and Kushina's bank account. Then, Uchiha Massacre took place and everything related to Naruto's early childhood died with them.

End of story.
    That is totally something Kishi would do. But it would create some unexplained stuff. Like, why would Naruto be given to the Uchiha to be taken care of? Sarutobi suspected them just like anyone else. Plus the dumb villagers didn't know that Naruto was Kushina's son, so they would wonder why give him to the main Uchiha family. Then again, they're dumb so they probably won't question anything.

Is it not believable that someone was assigned to take care of him by the 3rd hokage? Cmon...

Yes I do remember what happened to Robin, but she was still at sea in the grand line on her own and then happened to come across an island.

The problem is that Naruto in no way had any kind of parental figure. If he had someone who took care of him, why did he never mention that person?

And Aokiji created that ice path especially to reach another island.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    That is totally something Kishi would do. But it would create some unexplained stuff. Like, why would Naruto be given to the Uchiha to be taken care of? Sarutobi suspected them just like anyone else. Plus the dumb villagers didn't know that Naruto was Kushina's son, so they would wonder why give him to the main Uchiha family. Then again, they're dumb so they probably won't question anything.
    Haha, it was as stretched as it could possibly be so I won't argue on it. The rest of the villagers probably knew, but they just didn't give a shit.

Is it not believable that someone was assigned to take care of him by the 3rd hokage? Cmon...
    You can gloss it over with that, but the fact that Naruto admitted that he never had parental figure in any form still stands (He said he couldn't relate to Sasuke's grief, remember). Do you suggest that the lonely Naruto would deny the existence of his caretakers completely because they ended up treating him like a shit like the rest of the Villagers? Wouldn't that make him hate ALL of them in the end (like Gaara did), making his childish attention-seeking antics illogical?
    Last edited by Domingo; June 28th, 2014 at 07:27 AM.

This is believable only if like most people who still bother to defend this corpse of a series you've forgotten the good part of the series and things that happened in it.
    Such as the entire first chapter with it's emphasis on Iruka being Naruto's first true good human connection in his life.

Yes I do remember what happened to Robin, but she was still at sea in the grand line on her own and then happened to come across an island.
    "Yes I remember what happened!" *cites thing that didn't happened*

Yeah, exactly. IIRC before Sasuke left the village, he even pointed out that they are different and Naruto cannot understand him because unlike him Naruto never lost someone.

Besides, Naruto lost his parents while still being a baby - and after the loss the 3rd and the others never made sure that he gets anyone to whom he can relate in any way as some kind of parental figure. Instead they just let him live alone in this appartment. Why shouldn't they do so, anyway? It's not that anything could go wrong. I mean he's just an ordinary baby and not some kind of danger with the potential to release some kind of weapon of mass destruction...

Hey guys growing up alone is a common trope that needs no sense of context to tell if it makes sense or not! Usopp growing up alone is completely the same as the son of a village hero being ostracized with no parental guidance and whose best parental figure was probably iruka with a tenuous connection at best!

Naruto is just Usopp without the slingshot and the long nose.

I just saw this David Koechner tweet and thought it was very relevant to this thread (since the embed code won't work, I'll just quote it):

Quote Originally Posted by David Koechner
    I guess my biggest lesson from childhood would be: never mix bleach with emotion.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

About the growing up orphan dicussion, Naruto was an orphan since the day he was born. If he had a guardian, he apparently left when Naruto was still too young to remember them, and they certainly didn't form a parental bond with Naruto either. The examples from One Piece are children of around 8 years, that can eat and poop by themselves, not to mention speak. Also, Usopp just stayed in the same house where he lived with his mother. Naruto was in some small apartment that was almost surely not where his parents lived.
    Wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Hey guys growing up alone is a common trope that needs no sense of context to tell if it makes sense or not! Usopp growing up alone is completely the same as the son of a village hero being ostracized with no parental guidance and whose best parental figure was probably iruka with a tenuous connection at best!
    No! If you give importance to a certain thing in your story than you have to make logic of it. It doesn't matter if it is a trope or not, nor if it is common or not.
    Note that this trope is normally given a context that makes sense of it. I don't know of any other story where a child growing without his biological parents is an important plot point, but how he in reality lived is just described with "alone".

Is just like making Harry Potter and describing how he lived between the incident with his parents and being invited to Hogwarts with the simple word "alone". Do you think that it would be OK to start Harry Potter story with him with 11 years living in some apartment alone and than suddenly receiving the Howl letter? How about all of his emotional problems about his childhood? Why in the hell did J.K. Rowling spent so many chapter to that than?

Ussop growing alone is not even important not the point about his childhood story!
    We don't even know about his mother dying until the end of his arc, when Merry tells the story to Kaya. Note that Merry was telling the story of why Ussop started to scream the lie about pirates coming to the island, and not about how he lived is life alone. How he lived between his mother dying and Ussop joining Luffy as no emphasis at all in the story. Should Merry also explain to Kaya how Ussop was able to survive without his father and mother? Why would he expend that time, when it has nothing to do with what he was trying to convey to her?
    In One Piece after that brief reference of him loosing his Mother, nothing more is talked about that topic. Nothing at all! How he grew without parents would be an extra in this case and not a needed justification. Maybe when he finds his father and that topic comes out(His mother dying), if it ever comes out, than at that moment Oda explains how Ussop survived during that period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    This is believable only if like most people who still bother to defend this corpse of a series you've forgotten the good part of the series and things that happened in it.
    Such as the entire first chapter with it's emphasis on Iruka being Naruto's first true good human connection in his life.

"Yes I remember what happened!" *cites thing that didn't happened*
    That did happen .

That did happen .
    No, This happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    No! If you give importance to a certain thing in your story than you have to make logic of it. It doesn't matter if it is a trope or not, nor if it is common or not.
    Note that this trope is normally given a context that makes sense of it. I don't know of any other story where a child growing without his biological parents is an important plot point, but how he in reality lived is just described with "alone".

Is just like making Harry Potter and describing how he lived between the incident with his parents and being invited to Hogwarts with the simple word "alone". Do you think that it would be OK to start Harry Potter story with him with 11 years living in some apartment alone and than suddenly receiving the Howl letter? How about all of his emotional problems about his childhood? Why in the hell did J.K. Rowling spent so many chapter to that than?

Ussop growing alone is not even important not the point about his childhood story!
    We don't even know about his mother dying until the end of his arc, when Merry tells the story to Kaya. Note that Merry was telling the story of why Ussop started to scream the lie about pirates coming to the island, and not about how he lived is life alone. How he lived between his mother dying and Ussop joining Luffy as no emphasis at all in the story. Should Merry also explain to Kaya how Ussop was able to survive without his father and mother? Why would he expend that time, when it has nothing to do with what he was trying to convey to her?
    In One Piece after that brief reference of him loosing his Mother, nothing more is talked about that topic. Nothing at all! How he grew without parents would be an extra in this case and not a needed justification. Maybe when he finds his father and that topic comes out(His mother dying), if it ever comes out, than at that moment Oda explains how Ussop survived during that period of time.
    Yeah that was the whole point. I was talking sarcastically because it was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    I know that happened...She was alone in the grand line on that boat until who knows when

I know that happened...She was alone in the grand line on that boat until who knows when
    ...that boat led directly to another island in the west blue unless Kuzan stretched it across the calm belt.

And why does this matter anyway in the context of the story when she lived with her aunt from infancy to childhood, versus Naruto whose closest parental figure we can possibly follow is Iruka.

And ...?

One thing, Ohara is in the West Blue, not the Grand Line!

Why is every story exactly the same I mean when I strip the story to its absolute and barest fundamentals everything just blends together these are all just common things guys

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    ...that boat led directly to another island in the west blue unless Kuzan stretched it across the calm belt.
    Plot Twist: Kuzan formed a path leading her directly to Raftel. After reading the Rio Poneglyph Robin formulated her great master plan which includes traveling back to Raftel together with the Strawhats. Back at Raftel she'll betray the Strawhats, Brook will be dead and she'll reveal that she was the mastermind behind everything. Luffy will fight her, however, then Kuzan appears and reveals that he is the true mastermind who planned absolutely everything that happened during the course of One Piece. However, then his Devil Fruit takes over, reveals that Kuzan also only was a pawn and introduces itself as the Mother of all Devil Fruits as well as the real true mastermind behind everything.

Closed Thread

Thread Information