Closed Thread
Page 493 of 502 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

They'll realize that the only way to seal Kaguya again is by creating another moon. We'll just have to add another moon. Easy as pie.

Remember the scenes with Tenten and Rikudou's weapons? Looks like they won't be relevant anymore now that Tenten (and the rest) are under genjutsu and the weapons are sealed off in a scroll anyway. So what was the point of it all?

Well, I really think that Jutsu was a fun moment at all, but could anyone please explain me why Kishi had to let Naruto say that he "secretly trained that jutsu"? I mean that makes it really... awkward.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Fram View Post
    Well, I really think that Jutsu was a fun moment at all, but could anyone please explain me why Kishi had to let Naruto say that he "secretly trained that jutsu"? I mean that makes it really... awkward.
    I just assumed he meant it in a joking way.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Madara jammed Hashirama's meat inside himself and managed to heal himself using that.
    Stop saying it like that. It's giving me flashbacks.

Now you can't stop imagining Naruto using his Reverse Harem no Jutsu against Madara, just with naked Hashiramas.

Did someone already pointed that Kaguya's power reminds "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"? Cause Ironically they both looks like rabbits.

I always see people talk about the "plot-holes" in Naruto, but where are they exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15 View Post
    Kudos to you "The Franky Tank"!!

You said everything that I feel about Bleach ever since the FKT arc. What this chapter proofs is that Kubo is re-doing the FKT arc but with Quincies!!

Ishida will become Gin of this arc BELIEVE IT!!!
    I can see it now. Juhabach is to strong but Ishida sees an opening. He reveals a special technique which would kill anybody else, but Juhabach is to powerful, Ishida dies and Juhabach gets a power up. Ichigo comes from training and is ready to fight. With his last dying breath Ishida says "You were a true friend to me, I leave the rest up to you". And the rest, well everybody knows what happens. If Kubo actually does something interesting I'll take some of my words back, but I don't think anyone expects this to end well, except for people from One Manga. They eat this up like cereal with 100% deep milk.

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    I always see people talk about the "plot-holes" in Naruto, but where are they exactly?
    No idea. I dont pay enough attention to the series to cacth any.

Inconsistencies and ass pulls i can see some, plot holes, at least serious ones, not really

- Naruto apparently living home alone since he was... a baby?
    - The 9 tails killed a lot of ninjas and it took a sacrifice by one the best shinobis of all time to seal it. Every other time we see another tailed beast they get owned... One tail, all it took was a Genin and a Summon; the fish beast, a couple of Deidara bombs. Those are some weird power levels
    - Eveything involving Itachi
    - Kakuzo going full retarded vs Naruto
    -The whole elemental chackra thing. Its a pretty big deal. In fact so big, that you would think they would teach to the young ninjas early... Naruto learned about this after 3 years? No word from Kakashi? Jiraya? To they give so few fucks about Naruto that they cant even teach this?
    I also remember Kakashi saying that every Jutsu somes from these groups, except for the blood line guys, but what about Shikamary shadows? Chouji fat man techniques? Kibas thing? Are those earth? Wind? Fire? Because i simply cannot tell.
    - Why, when the third was fighting Orochimaru, did the third gave so much importance to the fourth?
    Oro summons the first and the second "well, thats bad", he wants to summon the fourth "I CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN BY ANY MEANS"
    - I never understood anything about the Kyuubi chakra division.

These are just some i remembered from the top of my head on 3 minutes, there are probably more
    I know some of these are just nitpicking, some are just personal and some can probably be explained by someone that follows the series with more attention than i do.

^

-Gaara's backstory retcon to make his parents actually love him, made no sense that his father tried to have him killed as a kid now

-black zetsu being behind everything

-naruto's speech against neji about making his own destiny is now crap as the "child of destiny"

-sharingan could copy any sorts of move, but all its users seem to forget that fact

-hand seals are meaningless

etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    ^
    -naruto's speech against neji about making his own destiny is now crap as the "child of destiny"

-sharingan could copy any sorts of move, but all its users seem to forget that fact

-hand seals are meaningless

etc.
    Technically these ones aren't really plot holes. Just stupid writing.

None of those things are really plot holes, the things you listed are tiny things common in a lot of anime, especially one piece.

Naruto's big problem is purely in its writing, rewriting themes, neglecting characters, etc etc

That said you have things like

-Kaguya casting Mugen Tsukiyomi before the moon was created (People refer to the fact that not everyone was captured under the illusion as being "oh you need the moon for complete activation" but it was pretty much clearly shown that Madara needed to be within close proximity of the moon to cast its light)
    -Black Zetsu's entire plan (which can be subdivided into many questions such as: why would you hinge your entire plan on the possibility of two souls clashing not only reincarnating every single time but also into the same clan or bloodline every damn time? How was Tobirama fooled by a kage bunshin of Madara's? How was Madara fooled into thinking he created Kaguya's will Madara would have to see him "create" that will?)
    -The entire schtick of Naruto's childhood friendlessness in spite of it being a time honored tradition beginning with Hashirama's wife
    -Itachi

inconsistent story lines are not a "tiny thing", its kinda the main reason the series is failing so hard

Besides, even if they were common, that doesn't make them any less grating.

Plot holes don't exist in a series that isn't even finished yet, I suppose. There's still time for the author to address and fill them up, even if it's already too late in the story or even if the explanations themselves don't make sense. It's the thought that counts.

Sure, Kishi can still explain it with cheap retcons.

Aren't plot holes things that are discontinuous with the story's logic and not necessarily "this has yet to be explained"?

Shipmate

People love to throw around the word "plot hole" without knowing what it means.

Then again even without the plot holes, Naruto's thematic inconsistency and constant rewriting are much, much bigger issues to consider.

For a while Ive been considering doing a project using Bleach material. I would take general concepts and characters from Bleach and write a completely different story starting from after Ishida was introduced and they fought the Menos Grande. It would be much easier than trying to take the story as a whole and try to fix different parts up. I still dont know if I will do it but I wanted to see if you guys are interested. Im just going to give some general stuff about how the different Karakura friends would be included in the story, at least the ones that would be major characters.

Spoiler:
    Ichigo: Obviously hes still the main protagonist. Afterhaving fought Grand Fisher he wants to become stronger to beat him. While Ichigo has no clear goal other than that, he tries to balance out life with his Shinigami duties. Unfortunately Hollows seem to appear at the worst times, so it makes things really difficult, and worse yet, they are becoming harder to fight. Thankfully, he has comrades to help him. Fighting powers and stats: He has a large sword to strike hollows with. He has a high offensive ability with his large sword but its hard to wield at times, and hes not that fast. He has to make sure he hits his target or hes defenseless on incoming attacks.

Rukia: Slowly she is gaining her powers back. SS, knowing of the situation, allows her to stay. Hollows are becoming more frequent in the area, but due to the small forces of SS, they cant send anyone else there, since they are spread across the rest of the world. Rukia is the tactician. She doesnt fight, but she learns about the hollows and makes a plan for everyone else to execute.Because the real world is so different from SS, she gets impressed by things very easily. She is quirky but very formal and polite. As she spends more time with the group she becomes more open.

Chad: Chad is quiet around most people because hes from a completely different country, and hes not comfortable yet around most other people. Because of his early friendship with Ichigo he does start warming up to others, but slowly. Despite his shyness, he will protect others, and risk his own self to make sure no others are hurt. He is also quite intelligent, despite appearances. Fighting power and stats: His right arm changes when confronting hollows. He can concentrate his spirit power into his fist and either use a powerful punch, or shot the energy to hit hollows far away. Because of how bulky he is, hes the slowest member, but he has the highest endurance of anyone.

Orohime: Shes friendly and outgoing, and while very booksmart, can be very clumsy. However in battle her demeanor changes and she doesnt falter. Shes friendly with everyone, even those who others might think are questionable (Ichigo). Her best friend is Tatsuki, who have been friends since Middle School. They are inseparable, because through good times and bad, are always watching each other. Orohime has a simple dream, she wants to open herown bakery so she can see people smile from her baking. Fighting Powers and Stats: Orohime is the most versatile fighter of the group. She is a jack of all trades when it comes to power, speed, and endurance. She can attack enemies, shield others, or even heal minor wounds with her fairies.

Ishida: After having fought with Ichigo, he has come to respect him, but he is still quite anti-social. He is slowly warming up to everyone. Ishida still hopes to one day to rebuild the quincy clan. In this story, the Quincies were wiped out due to a massive hollow attack, which few survived. While Ishida can be calm, when fighting hollows he loses focus because of how they wiped out his clan. This causes some of the group at times to question whether he should be part of the fighting group. Fighting Power and stats: Ishida is also a jack of all trades, and has a variety of tools to help him. He mostly uses his bow and arrow to attack from long distances, but if hollows get close, he has other ways of dealing with them close range.

Tatsuki: Shes a tomboy who loves martial arts, and if you piss her off youll be crying. She is very protective of Orohime, who she considers to be like a sister. After being saved by Orohime, Tatsuki feels that she has failed. Worse yet is that Orohime goes to fight off hollows, and she cant help. Rather than getting hung up about it, she finds Kisuke Uruhara, who helps her unlock her ability to fight hollows. She hopes to one day to become a martial artist champion, and fighting hollows will certainly help her with that. Fighting power and stats: Tatsuki used both speed and power effectively to both attack and dodge at close range. Despite always being close to a hollow she keeps her composure.

Keigo: Hes a goofball who no one takes seriously. Hes below average at school and tries his best to avoid confrontation, due to having to deal with his sister back at home. While he lacks a lot of things, he is very upbeat. When everyone else is down, he is able to brighten everyone else up. While he seems immature, at times he can be the most mature of the group. Fighting Powers and stats: He has very low endurance and power, however his speed is greater than everyone else. Keigo is less of a fighter and more of a supporter, by setting traps and changing the tide of battle.

This is just the basic ideas for how these characters will work. Some of the other human characters might play some minor roles, not dealing with the fighting. My plan would be to focus on the real world for the time, building each of these characters up. I would also try to incorporate other parts of the world. I plan for some of the other Shinigami to show up,but how they would play into the story is hard to say (Ikkaku is the one Shinigami I really want to bring in). No Aizen stuff, no long rescue arcs, much better characterization.

What do you guys think? I might try to type up a few chapters to give a better idea. If you like the idea tell me and Ill try to have some stuff soon.

Closed Thread

Thread Information