Closed Thread
Page 491 of 502 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,820 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Shipmate

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

One cannot not love how quickly Ichigo can change between his only two emotional states, smug arrogance and desperate helplessness. One glance of Ishida was enough for him to develop bags under his eyes in the best traditions of Fullbring arc. Too bad this wasn't the moment to include an emotional explosion for emphasis.

Speaking of Fullbring arc, where is our friend Tsukishima-san. Having fun without him is just not the same.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, 4 chapters worth of dialogue-the entirety of her dialogue, in other words- from our freshly minted final villain.

"!!"
    "These two must be Hagoromo and Hamura...no, Indra and Ashura?"
    "So its Hagoromo who gave you those techniques"
    "This place...this ground is my nursery. I cannot let you damage it any more. Lets stop fighting."
    "Here... I'll have you vanish right now!"
    "Chakra is only mine...I'll blend all chakra into one once again!"
    "I..hate you. Hagoromo, Hamura, you're mine"

Lol, she didn't even get a single line this week.

But who needs lines when your Blob-Aizen son can speak on your behalf from up your sleeve
    Last edited by Daz; June 25th, 2014 at 07:44 AM.

I loled when I saw Bazz with a crossbow. It's like Kubo read last week's discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    "!!"
    :)

So this is the faithful encounter... Between the great Goddess and... Does she have any connection to them aside from potentially being their delivery nurse?

"This place...this ground is my nursery. I cannot let you damage it any more. Lets stop fighting."
    Schroedinger's fighting.

"These are my toys! Only I shall play with them! You all are so mean! Waaaaah! Sniff!
    I hate you... and always two more than you hate me..."

"!?"
    Actually this line may be from her. Though I'm not really sure.
    Last edited by ARTEMlS; June 25th, 2014 at 08:49 AM.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Man Naruto was hilarious this week gave me a good laugh
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

The build-up to the Reverse Harem jutsu combined with the situation overall made it worth it, I couldn't help but crack a grin.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, 4 chapters worth of dialogue-the entirety of her dialogue, in other words- from our freshly minted final villain.

"!!"
    "So its Hagoromo who gave you those techniques"

But who needs lines when your Blob-Aizen son can speak on your behalf from up your sleeve
    Am I the only one who gets Majin Buu vibes from her?

I mean the Super Buu version, before he absorbed Piccolo and became smart.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Naruto was kinda funny kinda sexy. I'll give em points for that. It would have been amazing if it worked but w/e back to the stupid shit.

It's amazing how empty Kubo can make 18 pages. Truly an artform. He's like an anti-mangaka

The chapter title was worth it for Naruto.

The jutsu made me chuckle, great job Kishi.
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Hilarious Naruto chapter. I can't remember the last time Kishi made me laugh like that (intentionally).

Sasuke getting pulled through the portal made me think of this.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Naruto: That....jutsu seriously came out of nowhere and was major mood whiplash. Buuut....it was something different and I'll admit, it amused me. Although now we're up to the part where Sasuke and Naruto get seperated and fight into different dimensions. Yaayy.

Bleach: Bazz-B talks smack, Ichigo catches up to Bach, he finds Uryu......we didn't need over 15 pages for this. The moment where Ichigo confronted Uryu just felt so....meeh. Also, has Kubo finally decided to give Orihime and Chad more screentime? Came out of nowhere and I'm sure they won't amount to anything, but he has my attention at least.

Well, that jutsu amused me, however, less intentional unfortunately. Instead of being "lol that's funny" it was more like "Really, Kishi? Seriously...?".

Okay, this was something foreshadowed in chapter 1, I guess. Okay. And these kind of jutsu is supposed to work on the big guys? Okay. But correct me if I'm wrong, but Naruto never even considered something like this during some of his other tough battles like Kakuzu, Pain or Obito/Madara. Seriously, why now? And not earlier? (I know, I know... Because she's a woman and therefore emotionally instable - unlike the male one's like Obito.)

And Kaguya's reality warping capacities didn't any anything better...

i really can't say that naruto gag was funny because it really made me just think "what the fucking fuck"

seriously what in god's name is kishi doing??? he just randomly switched the final villain to some random fuckass rabbit and now he's doing this. it reminds me of supergluing a corpse to a live jackhammer or something it's sort of just like what the fuck is this why did this happen

I've seriously said for years I'd love it if the final move of the series was the useless sexy Jutsu. It honestly would be great, especially after so many years without even mentioning it.

Its not going to be now, so its just a dumb gag. But it woulda been a fun finisher.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I felt conflicted about the thing. On one hand it was amusing, on other hand it was out of the left field and I'm still pissed about the whole Kaguya ordeal.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

You know what Kishi, go all in with your nonsense. I want something like this in Nardo:

Kishi's storytelling skills equal a toddler randomly hitting buttons on a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Kishi's storytelling skills equal a toddler randomly hitting buttons on a keyboard.
    Well, at least that toddler can still throw an amusing gag out there every now and then.
    I still love that moment.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Eh, my reaction was pretty the same as Kakashi's.

Who's going to explain to me now that "That Jutsu" that Jiraiya told Naruto not to use was actually this work of art

Closed Thread

Thread Information