Closed Thread
Page 489 of 502 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

Ishida Rescue Arc coming up next.
    You heard it here first.

Well it's back tp shouting time for Ichigo.

Again.

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Ishida Rescue Arc coming up next.
    You heard it here first.
    I was looking at it and was reminded of Enise Lobby for some reason.
    Last edited by Ordinary; June 25th, 2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Ishida, say you want to live!

Oh I was really feeling the despair in Ichigo's voice. Sarcasm aside I found my self laughing at the last panel. This is probably one of the worst reactions out of Ichigo yet. Glad Chad and Orihime are back for there obligatory "we are still here but we won't do anything important". I really want something to happen to actually make me care about what's going on, but this is Kubo so that won't happen.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

There is going to be another fucking rescue arc ? For fuck sake Kubo stop with these repetitive rescue missions .

Funny seeing the original cast of Bleach in one chapter.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Funny seeing the original cast of Bleach in one chapter.
    Kon is still missing .

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverOcelot View Post
    Kon is still missing .
    This is Bleach, Kubo only uses popular characters. Look what happened to the Vizards

The great female godess is powerless against the might of hot naked man flesh.

Sasuke x Naruto officially hinted in this chapter, you heard it here first. He practices turning into naked man more than the one jutsu that his beloved sensei taught him, basically his sensei's legacy. I'm just surprised the Reverse Harem doesn't consist of a bunch of naked Sasukes. And I don't even want to know where he got Sai's correct anatomy from. Though it was funny to see how Kakashi didn't even give one shit about it.
    We all float down here!

When will we finally get a Bleach chapter in which something actually happens?

I'm so sick of wasting time with repeated questions and non-answers.

"Why are you doing this!?!"
    "Go home. You wouldn't understand"
    "I SAID WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? ANSWER ME!"
    "No"
    "Hey wait character name! CHARACTER NAAAAAAME!"

I don't know why but despite Naruto making no sense this arc, especially everything since Itachi and Sauske v Kabuto, I actually enjoy what's going on. Probably because if you are going to do a final battle for a series that makes no sense, minus well just pull all the stops. Compared to Bleach at the moment, I actually crack a smile at times. Other plausible and most likely theory, I'm just insane after continuing reading Naruto and Bleach. Also is it just me or did everyone in the Bleach chapter seem bored about what was going on (besides Ikkaku because he's a boss)? To me it's like "I guess we gotta fight. This would be more fun if we had backgrounds"
    Last edited by The Franky Tank; June 25th, 2014 at 02:21 AM.

has kaguya transported sasuke to hueco mundo?

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

I actually liked that chapter of Naruto. Changing of locations is nice after 15 years of forests and desert wastes... and if the fight had actually gone on any length of time, I would have legitimately, no sarcasm, enjoyed that move having been the finisher.

Just a shame this final boss came out of nowhere and that even now, Sasuke's redemption turn around was so sudden and easy after like 10 years of emo evil evil.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

At last, I can finally ship again my favorite couple in Bleachverse.

Chad x floor. Yey

I.AM.GROOT!

I'd be lying if the sexy no jusy didn't make me laugh. And the changing of locations is pretty nice.

Unfortunately Kaguya has already dropped in my liking list. I should've known. Still I enjoy this fight much more than pretty much everythng else in the war so far, strangely enough.

As for Bleach... how many times can you repeat the same questions in a chapter? At least they all used Vollstandig so thats out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Semi-Charmed Life View Post
    At last, I can finally ship again my favorite couple in Bleachverse.

Chad x floor. Yey
    I have a feeling this arc we'll be getting a lot of Ishida-kun from Orihime, if what the first thing she said after a long absence is any indication. Wait, it's two birds, one stone. We get Ishida-kun and Kurosaki-kun all around. We need a Orihime parrot picture or something

This was actually one of the Bleach Chapters in recent memory where more than a single thing happened.

Fight with sternritter -> Ichigo flying -> Ichigo meets Ishida -> Ishida attacks -> Chad & Orihime appear -> Ichigo whines and Ishida goes

I was fully expecting a full chapter of sternritter Vs. Shinigami, neither makes any ground, ends with activation of Bankai and Volstandig.

Naruto had one sexily entertaining moment and then went back to the dross we've become accustomed to.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

Quote Originally Posted by SirCaesar View Post
    I really hope the secret technique is sexy no jutsu
    Oh my god yes!

Anyone found really weird that Naruto "has been practicing that jutsu alone"? I mean isn't that a bit... gay?

Closed Thread

Thread Information