Closed Thread
Page 486 of 502 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    because space rabbits. and jashin. and she might be trying to conquer the realms. most of you guys dont think naruto is cool either way. madara sucks, obito sucks oro sucks too

what i mean is that it was stale with madara. kaguya is new. not saying i know what will happen.
    Space Rabbits is a speculation. We haven't even seen them, let alone know what they're all about. Heck conquering realms in itself is a speculation (a really...really dreadful one that could unnecessarily extend this serie into Naruto-Balls GT). But dear god I hope neither come into fruition and when she goes through her inevitable talk-no-justu moment, we can call it a day (though I seriously doubt it for some reason). And the way Kishi SEEMS to be writing her, convinces me that she'll have some stupid redemption/realization moment and end up being a sappy disgruntled mother villain archetype.

At least with Madara, he seemed to be the full fledged villain that won't be talk-no-jutsued and the the "Big bad" villain that dies at the end. Because with Kaguya, when she goes through a redemption moment, I fear another Big Bad will step in just to prolong everything (heck, my guess it will be Aizen-Zetsu or the guy that knocked her up).

Also Madara got better build up and was foreshadowed for a while (at least longer than some random moon queen).

Madara barely even got like any background about his motivations 20 chapters before Kaguya was even introduced, and this was while Obito was still the villain.

I think that problem stems from the fact that Senju Bros, who personally knew about Madara's real motives and background, had been dead ages ago until before Sasuke told Oro to revive them again for questioning. After all, the rest of the world was never told the real story behind the long-ass feud between Madara and Hashirama.

Everything else related to Kaguya and Black Zetsu, however, is just poor ad-lib.
    Last edited by Domingo; June 24th, 2014 at 03:03 AM.

Madara had been built up as THE man behind everything. An Aizen if you will. To replace him so quickly and haphazardly with someone name-dropped a couple of chapters ago within the final battle is horrible in itself. It would still be horrible even if Kaguya was an ultra-charismatic well-written villain of great quality, which she most definately isn't.

I'm not the biggest fan of Madara, but we as an audience had some connection to him through the years upon years upon years of this manga building up to him. Kaguya is right out of the left field and nobody gives a slightest fuck about what she is and what she wants.

An overpowered Leprechaun from another dimension could have appeared as the surprise final baddie and it would have the same impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Madara had been built up as THE man behind everything. An Aizen if you will. To replace him so quickly and haphazardly with someone name-dropped a couple of chapters ago within the final battle is horrible in itself. It would still be horrible even if Kaguya was an ultra-charismatic well-written villain of great quality, which she most definately isn't.

I'm not the biggest fan of Madara, but we as an audience had some connection to him through the years upon years upon years of this manga building up to him. Kaguya is right out of the left field and nobody gives a slightest fuck about what she is and what she wants.

An overpowered Leprechaun from another dimension could have appeared as the surprise final baddie and it would have the same impact.
    Nah let's face it, I think we would've been content with Madara suddenly being sealed off screen just like he did with Hashirama. Obito was the one guy who any of us had any sort of emotional investment in (what little there would be), from parallels to Naruto to being a big life changer in Kakashi to being someone who was genuinely enjoyable during the Kakashi gaiden.

Madara being name dropped I don't think makes him adequate as a final villain, and really he should've been offed first. Kaguya's just pushing the accelerator on a car that already crashed through a house.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Nah let's face it, I think we would've been content with Madara suddenly being sealed off screen just like he did with Hashirama. Obito was the one guy who any of us had any sort of emotional investment in (what little there would be), from parallels to Naruto to being a big life changer in Kakashi to being someone who was genuinely enjoyable during the Kakashi gaiden.

Madara being name dropped I don't think makes him adequate as a final villain, and really he should've been offed first. Kaguya's just pushing the accelerator on a car that already crashed through a house.
    I agree completely and have voiced this opinion many times in the past. Obito was an awful villain, but at least Kishi had some sort of thematic and narrative weight behind him. Madara was just an evil powerful generic old guy. And Kaguya is just taking everything that made Madara awful and turning it up to 2000

At least Madara had history to him.

Within the plot, he might have not had that much weight in the current timeline but at least we'd heard of his deeds and shit, and that he was basically the bad guy from back in the day.

Kaguya is just a massive, rabbit eared, garganta opening asspull introduced about 10 minutes ago yet still claiming the throne of ultimate big bad.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

It's as if within the last year Kishimoto was inspired after reading Bleach and playing Final Fantasy III at the same time to create a supervillain that combines the worst features of both main villains of those two.

If a miracle is sudden new villain who may or may not want to conquer realms, then Cloud of Darkness must be the most amazingly written villain ever

Honestly, I don't even know why Kishi is dragging this out the way he is. There really was no reason for this arc to continue after Obito's defeat. Hell, this entire arc has been endlessly protracted, and I don't know if it's because Kishi wants to extend the series, the editors want him to extend it, or because this is what Kishi thinks a big grandiose final arc should be.

"Okay, so I'm getting to the final arc and...it should be some kind of big war, right? Yeah, because all big action epics end in some kind of big global-scale to decide everything. Oh, and I should bring everyone back, even those that are dead, to give everyone a proper sendoff. And there should lots of insane god-like powers and imagery to show how far everyone has come and demonstrate the sheer power of the villain. And there should be lots of revelations and betrayals to reveal the "true" final villain. I mean, they did it in all those Final Fantasy games, right?"

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Honestly, I don't even know why Kishi is dragging this out the way he is. There really was no reason for this arc to continue after Obito's defeat. Hell, this entire arc has been endlessly protracted, and I don't know if it's because Kishi wants to extend the series, the editors want him to extend it, or because this is what Kishi thinks a big grandiose final arc should be.

"Okay, so I'm getting to the final arc and...it should be some kind of big war, right? Yeah, because all big action epics end in some kind of big global-scale to decide everything. Oh, and I should bring everyone back, even those that are dead, to give everyone a proper sendoff. And there should lots of insane god-like powers and imagery to show how far everyone has come and demonstrate the sheer power of the villain. And there should be lots of revelations and betrayals to reveal the "true" final villain. I mean, they did it in all those Final Fantasy games, right?"
    Didn't Kishi say that Naruto was ending in 2014 ? Yet there seems to be no indication of it in the manga yet . Wonder if Kishi is just pulling random ass villains just to drag Naruto as much as possible .

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverOcelot View Post
    Didn't Kishi say that Naruto was ending in 2014 ? Yet there seems to be no indication of it in the manga yet . Wonder if Kishi is just pulling random ass villains just to drag Naruto as much as possible .
    If there's one thing I've learned, it's to NEVER trust anything manga-kas say about their future plans for their manga.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

If there's one thing I've learned, it's to NEVER trust anything manga-kas say about their future plans for their manga.
    LOL completely agreed . Their minds are always changing about something .

Honestly, I don't even know why Kishi is dragging this out the way he is.
    Welp, success and money are some pretty neat things to have

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    It's as if within the last year Kishimoto was inspired after reading Bleach and playing Final Fantasy III at the same time to create a supervillain that combines the worst features of both main villains of those two.

If a miracle is sudden new villain who may or may not want to conquer realms, then Cloud of Darkness must be the most amazingly written villain ever
    Ever played Final Fantasy 9?

I'm really hyped for the inevitable moment when that overpowered Leprechaun from another dimension finally takes over...

It even got foreshadowed...
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by ARTEMlS; June 24th, 2014 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Ever played Final Fantasy 9?
    Aye, and Necron didn't do the job any better.

Shipmate

So who is the father of the rabbit queen twins (or are they triplets now with black goo boy added)? Village ramen guy is the safest bvet so far, isn't he?

Manga isn't unique since you can apply this to any content creator.

Expect an interview in which Kishi goes all "THE PLOT GOT SO BLOA...GRAND THAT I CAN'T DO IT ALL THIS YEAR".

Then next year around this time we shall see Alien Badgers invade the realm , led by the King Badger previously namedropped by Kaguya (or her son, because so far she seems incapable of coherent speech because Kishi and womenz).

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh guys btw remember there was this random masked treeman and Kishi teased us about his identity? Who did he turn out to be again? Was he assimilated into the tree without us ever finding out or was it so irrelevant that I managed to miss that?
    Last edited by Sander; June 24th, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post

Oh guys btw remember there was this random masked treeman and Kishi teased us about his identity? Who did he turn out to be again? Was he assimilated into the tree without us ever finding out or was it so irrelevant that I managed to miss that?
    Huh? When did this happen?

Shipmate

Inside the Kinder Surprise Zetsu was a Yamato toy. See last spread of chapter 677 for details.

Closed Thread

Thread Information