Closed Thread
Page 485 of 502 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,700 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

Is it sad that I literally forgot that Kon existed?
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Is it sad that I literally forgot that Kon existed?
    Not really. Kubo did too.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Not really. Kubo did too.
    That's also what makes me sad though.

Not as sad as the Fullbringer arc being "Chad's arc" but still pretty sad.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Surprise twist. Ichigo has actually been Kon for this entire arc.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Kon is actually behind everything. He planned from the beginning that aizen would have planned everything from the start.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

5 people combining to create possibly the slowest moving manga in history.

Outstanding.
    Hajime no Ippo wants to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    Haha I obviously didn't do the requisite research.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    Is Hajime no Ippo that slow? Even in terms of Paneling like Bleach? Really? Bleach had an entire chapter with the return of one guy, and that was it. Thus Hajime no Ippo does things like that?

Tatsuki Arisawa
    Ikumi Unagiya
    Hanataro Yamada
    Ganju Shiba

What happened to this characters and what was their purpose again?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Is Hajime no Ippo that slow? Even in terms of Paneling like Bleach? Really? Bleach had an entire chapter with the return of one guy, and that was it. Thus Hajime no Ippo does things like that?
    I disagree with him.
    At least Ippo´s chapters feel like the something is happening.
    Well, at least during the fights. It does drag a little bit outside of them.

Hey, guys, do you remember when we all though Guy would use his ultimate technique and sacrifice himself to severly damage Madara, so that Naruto and Sasuke could use that in the future to defeat him? But Kishi shat on all of that, made Guy's ultimate technique meaningless, his sacrifice bullshitted by Godruto, The Bringer of Life and Madara isn't even the villain anymore?

Good times, good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Hey, guys, do you remember when we all though Guy would use his ultimate technique and sacrifice himself to severly damage Madara, so that Naruto and Sasuke could use that in the future to defeat him? But Kishi shat on all of that, made Guy's ultimate technique meaningless, his sacrifice bullshitted by Godruto, The Bringer of Life and Madara isn't even the villain anymore?

Good times, good times.
    Kishi:
    The series is ending. What haven't I shown yet?.....Ah, the Eighth Gate. I know! I'll have Guy use it and sacrifice himself by severely crippling Madara. .....But I like Guy and I don't want him to die.......Hmmmmm....
    Bingo! I'll just let Naruto save him using sage magic. Everyone will buy that.

The stupidest part is he could have killed Guy since he's just gonna re-res everyone in the end anyway when Tobito (or Madara or Sasuke) repents and uses the Rinnegan's resurrection ability.

its because of those shinju hax that made gais attack meaningless. what bothered me was that he got pre death flashbacks. but didnt dai.

on the recent chap.. it could have been handled better with more foreshadow of bz. i dont care tho as long as kaguya is cool. sick of madara but since asspull is his middle name i wont be suprised to see him again. interested in her goal and where narutos group is now. its a nice change from that horribly drawn sa battlefeild with a ugly tree represented by horizontal lines so you cant tell whats up or down and broken rocks.

hagoromo has me suspicios that he isnt aware. hes a hereticall sage anyway so he musst have planned something. not sure if he knew what happened to his mom and where she went.... hey mom whered you go?? maybe he tried sealing her before or something.

I don't know what bizarro manga you're reading where a main and final villain being introduced not even fifty chapters ago is cool, interesting, and will have a reasonable objective, but you gotta let me in on that

because space rabbits. and jashin. and she might be trying to conquer the realms. most of you guys dont think naruto is cool either way. madara sucks, obito sucks oro sucks too

what i mean is that it was stale with madara. kaguya is new. not saying i know what will happen.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

That's also what makes me sad though.

Not as sad as the Fullbringer arc being "Chad's arc" but still pretty sad.
    I suspect that this war arc is gonna be even more disappointing considering how it's supposed to be Ishida's character arc , despite him barely appearing so far .

Because newer is always better, right.

Barely over 50 chapters ago we barely got a reason to give a shit about Madara, and many of us were complaining because even if Obito was awful, he at least had a stake in this from a personal point of view. Madara had even less of a stake which is why we didn't give a shit when he was getting wailed on by Guy (even though the actual wailing was pretty cool), and Kaguya and asspull Black Zetsu serve only to make it worse.

Most of the criticism we've had so far has been fairly fair given the actual material. Praise for Guy's sacrifice while the rest of the material has been a rewrite of the themes set earlier in the series as well as basically rewriting the entire history so that Kishimoto could write a way into the story to defeat Madara. Introducing a villain 40 chapters before actually showing up for a final boss battle impedes what little momentum that was already built into the story, and even if we were all saying "get on with it" week after week after week does this make this current development any better. In fact, thus far the development has somehow degraded the quality even further.

There is no way Kishimoto is going to wrap up this fight and make Kaguya an engaging villain without a miracle.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverOcelot View Post
    I suspect that this war arc is gonna be even more disappointing considering how it's supposed to be Ishida's character arc , despite him barely appearing so far .
    This alone guarantees that it's Uryu's arc as far as Bleach goes.

miracle= handout powerups and new plot twistssss.

Well by golly if that counts as a miracle then Fairy Tail must be the most fascinating piece of work around ever.

And since when did shitty Aizen-quality plot twists and illogical power ups become saving graces for shitty writing

Closed Thread

Thread Information