Closed Thread
Page 483 of 502 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 493 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,660 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #9641
    Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    Hearing that Kubo made 15 chapters in advance just so he could get that trophy still makes me chuckle though. That is how important a trophy to him.
    Well it's not like it took him long to draw them anyway. One page has usualy two to three huge panels with maybe one speech bubble and a arm or mouth/foot in them.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

  2. #9642

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    Hearing that Kubo made 15 chapters in advance just so he could get that trophy still makes me chuckle though. That is how important a trophy to him.

    Oh right, I've been curious since a lot of people mentioned about Grimmjaw in this arc. When was it confirmed that he's going to make comeback? Out of the all arrancars, I quite liked him so I wouldn't mind him coming back, probably.
    He didn't need to make 15 chapters in advance. Remember all the negetive numbered chapters? Like the Turn Back the Pendulum?

  3. #9643
    K E K Domingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    in your lawn, laughing like crazy

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    He didn't need to make 15 chapters in advance. Remember all the negetive numbered chapters? Like the Turn Back the Pendulum?
    I thought it was a joke until I checked them out myself. Welp, you got me there, Kubo.

  4. #9644

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Hold up, the reason behind Aizen's actions was because he was apparently so much more powerful than other shinigami, and yet he was afraid of fighting Yamamoto?

  5. #9645

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Well it's not like it took him long to draw them anyway. One page has usualy two to three huge panels with maybe one speech bubble and a arm or mouth/foot in them.


    Deicide 17849
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

  6. #9646
    Legendary Hero Juvarland Juvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Scotland.

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Fck you guys, I didn't bother reading the latest Bleach and when I saw the current title I thought "this has to be a joke, Kubo wouldn't - oh god, he would!" and had to read it to make sure Aizen DIDN'T reappear and have all this planned out. I'm even relieved now to find out he hasn't! Oh, the shock!
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

  7. #9647
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    F.O.

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    had to read it to make sure Aizen DIDN'T reappear and have all this planned out
    But he has! Only in another manga universe.

  8. #9648
    Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Yeah Aizen is currently taking a break from bleach and is making his presence known in naruto where he disguises himself as black zetsu. Once he's done there he'll come back and take over for bach.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

  9. #9649

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    So how come Madara succeeded in fooling Tobirama with the Kage Bunshin trick? I mean, it's not like he fooled him during a battle. Tobirama has his body on the table on which he experiments on it. How come he doesn't notice that the Madara infront of him is a Kage Bunshin? What happened to that Kage Bunshin? Usually they just pop and disappear when they recieve any demage? Why didn't Madara's KB disappear as well? What, was it so real that it simply decomposed eventually?

    Not to mention Tobirama was a sensor, too. He should've bee easily be able to figure it out.

  10. #9650
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Loading........

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Hate on the overall quality all you want... but managing to keep a story continuously going for 15 years under one creator and keeping up at least some of a fanbase and audience is no easy task and very few people have done it.

    It *is* an accomplishment worth celebrating.
    First time hearing about the trophy . Does everyone author get it for drawing 600 chapters or is this some special thing for Kubo?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadFailure View Post
    Hold up, the reason behind Aizen's actions was because he was apparently so much more powerful than other shinigami, and yet he was afraid of fighting Yamamoto?
    According of one of the novels of Bleach , Aizen was afraid to fight Kenpachi too so i am not sure whether these details actually matter or just random BS that will never be mentioned again .

  11. #9651

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverOcelot View Post
    According of one of the novels of Bleach , Aizen was afraid to fight Kenpachi too so i am not sure whether these details actually matter or just random BS that will never be mentioned again .
    We may as well take it to be true considering it also has that line about Kenpachi's power to "make himself the same level of power as his opponent." Pretty much everything can be introduced only to never show up again as a concept, anyway. Kubo just picks and chooses from what he happens to read from previous tankobon to incorporate into his current story.

  12. #9652
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Loading........

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    In the grand scheme of things unless we revisit Aizen, it doesn't look like we'll ever know anything about Aizen. Sure he wants to kill the Soul King, but... what's his background? his purpose? All he is for the story is a mover of plot, and we really don't know anything about why we should care about him.
    Agreed . Kubo has always just wanted to make Aizen look like a genius and that's it . He hardly has any sort of personality or background that makes the audience understand his character better . Hell i think that Kubo himself doesn't even know what to do with Aizen's character and is just keeping him in case he needs Aizen to deus no machina fights or something .

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    We may as well take it to be true considering it also has that line about Kenpachi's power to "make himself the same level of power as his opponent." Pretty much everything can be introduced only to never show up again as a concept, anyway. Kubo just picks and chooses from what he happens to read from previous tankobon to incorporate into his current story.
    That statement makes Kenpachi vs Gremmy and after-math of that fight even worst considering how beat up , pathetic and tired Kenpachi looked despite him being hyped up as the strongest Bleach character .

  13. #9653
    Legendary Hero Juvarland Juvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Scotland.

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Yeah Aizen is currently taking a break from bleach and is making his presence known in naruto where he disguises himself as black zetsu. Once he's done there he'll come back and take over for bach.
    I figured it was about Zetsu once I'd read naruto it is all so stupid.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

  14. #9654

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Congrats to 600 Kubo, literally no one - not even your bosses - expected you to last this long.

  15. #9655
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Congrats to 600 Kubo, literally no one - not even your bosses - expected you to last this long.
    "Thank you everyone. I owe it all to my incredibly slow pacing."

  16. #9656
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Loading........

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Congrats to 600 Kubo, literally no one - not even your bosses - expected you to last this long.
    Given how much money he makes , i don't think this is surprising at all .

  17. #9657
    K E K Domingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    in your lawn, laughing like crazy

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Back then when I first realized that Kubo started to give even less attention to details, it made me think he did everything by himself, without any assistant helping him anymore. Sort of explained all those overdone zoom-in panels, lifeless background environment and overall blandness.

  18. #9658
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all


  19. #9659
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    Back then when I first realized that Kubo started to give even less attention to details, it made me think he did everything by himself, without any assistant helping him anymore. Sort of explained all those overdone zoom-in panels, lifeless background environment and overall blandness.
    That may explain, but isn't a justification! The Magazine pays enough for assistants, and I'm not even talking about the volume sales, I'm talking of the payment per page. More, the guy is multimillionaire! He is very well able to take some of his own pocket to pay for assistants? If he chooses not to have them, than he at least has to do a good job alone, something that he doesn't do!

  20. #9660

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

    Kubo dosen't rely on assistants too much according to interviews, prefers to do things himself.

    Can't find a specific interview, but here is a bit I found

    SJ: Do you use models or have one of your assistants pose for you? Have you ever dressed as a Soul Reaper and posed for a drawing?

    TK: I don't do such things. I know in my head pretty much what a character is going to look like, so for any action scene I'll make the character move around in my head, choosing the angle I want and drawing from there.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts