Closed Thread
Page 478 of 502 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,560 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrath View Post
    How does one create clothes that appear to Be made of fabric with bones?
    That's why you'll never go to Royal Realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrath View Post
    How does one create clothes that appear to Be made of fabric with bones?
    I'm guessing it may work on a similar principle to how the Vivre cards are made.....

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    I'm guessing it may work on a similar principle to how the Vivre cards are made.....
    Fingernails and clippings are easy to obtain. Bone? Well, then again, who am I to question principles of the afterlife that make no sense.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Aizen did it all

Every thousand years squad zero kills one of their own and makes clothes out of them.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Naruto: Flash back, stupid ass excuse, extreme willpower, let pull out our secert awesome move that'll maybe damage her but not completely defeat her so we can keep this tension-less final battle going =D.

Bleach: Why does Kubo even draw this series anymore? Really? Ichigo just came back from the Royal Realm, and now has to go right back because Bach can apparently put his foot in the door of the main path there and go back the way he came. Umm...genius?
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

After Narutoīs ending, i was planing on reading the whole War arc you know, just to see if it gets better read all in one go (I enjoyed Punk Hazard a lot more like this), but to be honest, this chapter might have convinced me not to do so.

Itīs just tiring.
    I get tired reading these chapters, only for not understanding jacks*** in the end, and i donīt think itīs just me.

Seriously, does anyone here understand wtf is going on in Naruto for the past 5 months?

I donīt understand where these random enemies keep poping up from.
    I donīt understand anything about their powers (Madaraīs shadows...what?).
    I donīt understand anything about the main character powers.
    I donīt understand anything about the story?
    Thereīs a white Zetsu and a black Zetsu? I never understood that shit either.
    I mean, i know Zetsu, the Akatsuki member, had two halves that talked to each other.
    Then there was an army of white ones, and only one black one that keps coming out from how the fuck do i know and apparently it has a personality... I fucking give up.

How the fuck did this manga went from the Pain fight to this?
    Where the hell did all this bullshit came from?

Can someone in here please take some time to explain me the last, letīs say, 8 chapters?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post

If eyes could be programmed like that, how exactly was the Uchiha clan killed anyway ?? Could they not revive themselves as well ??
    You need Senju DNA to use Izanagi. Did Black Zetsu just say that Madara cast Eternal Tsukiyomi to create White Zetsu? How the fuck did the whole world not get caught in it then? I usually try to defend Naruto for all the asspulls it wasn't that bad, but damn it Kishimoto you broke me.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    You need Senju DNA to use Izanagi. Did Black Zetsu just say that Madara cast Eternal Tsukiyomi to create White Zetsu? How the fuck did the whole world not get caught in it then? I usually try to defend Naruto for all the asspulls it wasn't that bad, but damn it Kishimoto you broke me.
    It seems somewhere in the past Kaguya did the Eternal Tsukiyomi(and invented it)! How after that things ended up like this, with humanity not all turned to white Zetsus is a mystery, just like the reason why Kaguya want an army of Zetsus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    It seems somewhere in the past Kaguya did the Eternal Tsukiyomi(and invented it)! How after that things ended up like this, with humanity not all turned to white Zetsus is a mystery, just like the reason why Kaguya want an army of Zetsus.
    But once again, how do you cast mugen tsukiyomi and enslave humanity if the moon didn't exist until after Kaguya was kaput?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    But once again, how do you cast mugen tsukiyomi and enslave humanity if the moon didn't exist until after Kaguya was kaput?
    Maybe she casted it without the moon which would also explain why not the whole mankind became white Zetsu thingies.

Why do you think the moon has to play a role for that Infinite Moon Reader Jutsu?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Seriously, does anyone here understand wtf is going on in Naruto for the past 5 months?
    Can someone in here please take some time to explain me the last, letīs say, 8 chapters?
    Please explain me the last years, let's say the last 88 chapters...

One of many Naruto mysteries! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Maybe she casted it without the moon which would also explain why not the whole mankind became white Zetsu thingies.

Why do you think the moon has to play a role for that Infinite Moon Reader Jutsu?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    But how do you name a technique after something that had yet to exist? And if there was even an easier but slightly smaller way to enslave a good chunk of humanity, why not use it? And why am I asking all these questions about something completely absurd?

Black Zetsu = Hamura?
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

still can't believe Kenpachi actually got laid out that easily
    I know he's going to come back because he has to use Bankia, but jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Black Zetsu = Hamura?
    Sure why not? lol... I hate this manga. But seriously the answer should be no, but we can't be for certain because Kishi doesn't explain SHIT!

And Kaguya is ripping through dimensions like it's nothing? What the shit is this? And still Kaguya isn't able to kill Sasuke and Naruto who are one step removed from the power of her own children? I can see it now, "Oops, I was too emotional thinking about my hatred of my children, and now these shitty kids sealed me away again. I really should have killed them when I froze them in place. Oops, stupid me." And then we'll have Sasuke vs Naruto - blasting each other in the face, until The End.

Giving Sasuke and Naruto some technique out of the blue with the ability to seal Kaguya... It's the most important technique of the whole series, and we don't know anything about it, and we'll see it go down in one chapter and that's it. But we do know it was bestowed upon them like a gift. No hard work. No training. So unbelievably annoying.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Fingernails and clippings are easy to obtain. Bone? Well, then again, who am I to question principles of the afterlife that make no sense.
    They do have a scientist with them. She's probably the one behind it. If you consider everything Mayuri invented and she's supposed to be way above him, it doesn't seem like such an obstacle. She probably needs only a small sample of the bone to give fabric the neccessary properties. Even if it's a larger part, I assume the healing pond takes care of all possible problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucephalus View Post
    still can't believe Kenpachi actually got laid out that easily
    I know he's going to come back because he has to use Bankia, but jesus christ
    JUSTICE FOR UNOHANA.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    It's funny that you think that I think eyes are hard to replace.

You need EMS + Hashirama DNA to get Rinnegan. That means it was either his eye or he took someone else's EMS, or he took someone else's normal Sharingan and evolved it into EMS. Considering the regenerative ability we witnessed, which of these 3 is the most obvious answer?
    Sorry mate I was just having some fun. We won't get answers that make sense from this manga ever again.

Pssh forget Kenpachi, especially after all that teary-eyed nonsense that ended up only removing one of his defining characteristics (lack of bankai) and culminating in the most underwhelming fights ever. Bring back Mayuri and Nemu. He's one of the only ones that didn't look feces on face incompetent when dealing with the third reich quincy gank squad.
    Hey you! Let's party!

I'm going to try and help make some sense of this not only for your sake but mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    I donīt understand where these random enemies keep poping up from.
    Me neither.

I donīt understand anything about their powers (Madaraīs shadows...what?).
    I donīt understand anything about the main character powers.
    That's because most of the powers are made up on the spot and that kind of makes sense in some stupid weird way because that's how they were designed to be at this point. It's the power of creation.
    Spoiler:
    Notice how Naruto's Yang power would allow him to "breathe life" back into Maito Gai though he was supposed to die after using all 8 Gates, and anyone with Senju + Uchiha blood added on top of the Rinnengan could basically create life. Explaining how Madara would be able to create "dimensional clones". At least that's how I see it. Sasuke's great spiritual energy "yin" would explain his super eye powers so he can constantly spam his eye techniques which apparently includes teleportation.

Don't ask me how Naruto was able to grow an eyeball though....

I donīt understand anything about the story?
    The timeline goes crazily like this.

Spoiler:
    -Kaguya comes from a distant land.
    -Kaguya eats the forbidden fruit and rules over the world like a tyrant.
    -Some crazy dude mates with Kaguya and they have 2 sons, Hagoromo and Hamura.
    -Kaguya becomes jealous of her 2 sons who have inherited her ability to use chakra.
    -Kaguya's will to have all the chakra combines(?) with the tree and turns into the 10 Tailed Beast which goes on a rampage trying to suck their chakra back up.
    -Her 2 sons seal the beast's energy into only 1 of them, Hagoromo (The Sage of the 6 Paths/Dude that gave Naruto and Sasuke their upgrades), and the body of the 10 Tails was sealed into a giant rock a.k.a. the moon. They also unknowingly sealed their mom (Kaguya) since she was a part of the 10 Tailed Beast.
    -Black Zetsu is mysteriously created right before Kaguya is sealed. Black Zetsu seems to be immortal because...no real reason.
    -Hagoromo's brother who helped save the world disappears from history and is never important again in the storyline so screw him.
    -Hagoromo goes on to create the teachings of Ninshuu and spreads the knowledge and use of chakra to people all around the world in hopes of uniting them.
    -Ninshuu gets turned into Ninjutsu and people continue to go to war but now they have super powers to go to war with instead of spears and swords.
    -Hagoromo also had 2 sons, Ashura and Indra, who feud over who will be the rightful successor to their father.
    -After Indra gets curb-stomped Black Zetsu manipulates Indra to continually feud with Ashura and that feud is continued down their lines. So it is Ashura's line, the Senju Clan, at constant odds with Indra's line, the Uchiha Clan.
    -Ashura and Indra are constantly reincarnated into blood relatives to continue bashing each others brains out.
    -THIS LINE RIGHT HERE IS BASICALLY THE WHOLE PLOT!!! Black Zetsu is hoping one day one of them will combine their bloods and revive the Rinnengan so he can go about reviving "mother" (Kaguya).
    -Furthermore, Black Zetsu led the Uchiha clan even more astray by tricking them into believing the Infinite Tsukoyomi was the only means of salvation for their clan and possibly the world. He tricked them by writing those words on a stone which they did not question a.k.a the Uchiha are pretty stupid.
    -Naruto and Sasuke are born somewhere down the line and yada yada yada Ashura and Indra are reincarnated into Naruto and Sasuke respectively.
    -Naruto is the Destined Child to end the cycle of hatred and he will and THE END.
    Short Version: Black Zetsu has manipulated the whole Senju vs. Uchiha feud from the beginning in hopes that one day one of them will combine their blood and revive the Rinnengan, so that Black Zetsu can revive "mother" Kaguya. Naruto is the Destined Child and along with Sasuke's help will put an end to Kaguya's random villainy. The End.

Thereīs a white Zetsu and a black Zetsu? I never understood that shit either.
    I mean, i know Zetsu, the Akatsuki member, had two halves that talked to each other.
    Then there was an army of white ones, and only one black one that keps coming out from how the fuck do i know and apparently it has a personality... I fucking give up.
    The White Zetsus are leftover people from Kaguya's first Infinite Tsukoyomi which she cast at some undetermined point.
    Spoiler:
    Mazou = That giant state that people with the Rinnengan can summon. Basically, Madara's army was not made up of clones but rather people captured in Infinite Tsukoyomi a long time ago and slowly deformed and turned into White Zetsus.

As for Black Zetsu. What Madara thought...
    Spoiler:
    vs. How it really was.
    Spoiler:

Black Zetsu has been all along Kaguya's will or whatever BS Kishi wants.

How the fuck did this manga went from the Pain fight to this?
    Massive upgrades with little work.

Where the hell did all this bullshit came from?

I can do you one better. I can explain the last 681 chapters for you with one simple sentence.

"All according to plan."

What? That still doesn't make sense? Yeah, well I've got nothing.
    Everything's Eventual...

Closed Thread

Thread Information