Closed Thread
Page 477 of 502 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

And there it is! The plot armor to redeem sasuke and the uchiha!

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Narble IV: Majin Buu was smarter.
    This please.

Naruto was so bad, that I don't even know where to begin. Madara reviving himself is stupid. If eyes could be programmed like that, how exactly was the Uchiha clan killed anyway ?? Could they not revive themselves as well ?? Just so much bs pulled out of Kishi's ass, that I would not be surprised if he has permanent diarrhea.

This Nardo chapter made the bleach chapter look good in comparison ffs.

Naruto and Bleach IV: Just as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

well I guess points for Kubo for not making Ichigo solo those Stern Ritters, but when and why did Bach's "goal" switch from offing the Shinigami to offing the Soul King??? Also what an arbitrary time for the portal to remain open.

and congrats, black Zetsu, for out-Aizening Madara, good god.

Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    And there it is! The plot armor to redeem sasuke and the uchiha!
    Cause we didn't have that already when we found out about the love cancer!

So in Bleach, Ichigo opened 72 layers of whatever for 6000 seconds, but Rukia & Renji didn't?

Actually, Madara biting off a piece of meat from Hashirama midfight is so hilariously bad (or badly hilarious).

It's like the ultimate bitch move. "I'm getting my ass kicked, but I'll bite your fucking arm in return! And then I'll kick you in the balls and spit you in the eyes! And I'll poop in your breakfast!". So. . .bitchy!

(of course it had the ulterior purpose of, once Madara re-awakens from dead thanks to his eye (¿¿??¿¿?), be able to summon a dead summoning statue (¿¿??¿¿??) by combining said piece of meat with. . .¿his eyes?).

(But it's still super funny to imagine that moment when Madara bites him. The super high level, elite, legendary fight that has never even been equaled in the history of Ninja world. . .had Madara bite Hashirama midfight in a desperation move. Hell yeah).

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Cause we didn't have that already when we found out about the love cancer!
    Nope. Love cancer is just Uchiha's QQ from much sad and wow Red Eyes black dragon amazing powers!

This is "I planned everything! From even before your birth, I planned your entire life! Kurosaki Ichigo Uchiha and Senju, Every war! Every Massacre! DANCE MY PUPPETS! DANCE!"

How does one create clothes that appear to Be made of fabric with bones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Mihawk can see everything within a great distance with his hawk eyes, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrath View Post
    How does one create clothes that appear to Be made of fabric with bones?
    Gotta wonder if any pubes were used, I mean a person can only have so much hair on their head.

This week in Naruto: We're told a complex illogical story, basically retconning this entire series... all because Kishi doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

I have no idea what the hell is happening. Now we're told that there were two sons of Kaguya, now confirmed - with possibly a third child/offspring - the black Zetsu thing. Kaguya can't explain herself, but has Black Zetsu do the explaining??? But the way Black Zetsu is talking is if it is the two sons - ah fuck it. I'll just wait to see if this will make sense later.

Kaguya last chapter tried to deep fry Sasuke and Naruto to death in lava. This chapter she is up close - having both Sasuke and Naruto in her grasp frozen in place - RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER, and she doesn't kill them.

And now Sasuke and Naruto are saying they must use "That Jutsu". The suspense guys. Can you feel it? Did I hear a toilet flush?
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

So how do Naruto and Sasuke keep breaking free of Kaguya's chakra-draining grip? I guess they just have to wait till they get the proper motivation to do so?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Man this is one stupid as hell plot point just to somehow get bach into the soul king realm. Whas it that hard to think of a more plausible way kubo? WHY HE DUMB.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    Kaguya can't explain herself, but has Black Zetsu do the explaining???
    She is basically female Majin Buu with maternal instincts...before absorbing Piccolo.

Powerful but dumb, despite being the great progenerator deity person.

Because you know, Kishi and women.

That's the impression I'm getting.

Naruto... Smfh. Madara having swallowed Hashirama's meat then re-inserting is a plot point that fangirls can run with. And Kaguya has seemingly become a mute. Kishi only had her be the final villain to combat everyone who said he couldn't write powerful females... Just so long as he doesn't have to give her any sort of real personality lol.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

So this whole time, Black Zetsu was using Aizenanigans with everything being planned.

What.

Can Naruto...just end already?

I'm just tired of this crap. I pray that Kishi does something that's completely not like his useful schtick and wraps up this fight in the next 5 chapters.

Yeah, Naruto is really tiresome. Not much to see any more. Kishi butchered everything that was interesting about it pretty well.

At least I'm interested what will happen next in Bleach. Plus there are some characters we never saw fight for real. And I'm holding hopes that Tessai will get to fight. The number of SR is falling rapidly...

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Yeah, Naruto is really tiresome. Not much to see any more. Kishi butchered everything that was interesting about it pretty well.

At least I'm interested what will happen next in Bleach. Plus there are some characters we never saw fight for real. And I'm holding hopes that Tessai will get to fight. The number of SR is falling rapidly...
    MBy my calculations coming into the 2nd stage of the attack back last September - there were 3 SR we had not seen. Gremmy was 1 of the 3 who Kenpachi "beat", leaving 2 more, and then are a few unidentified individuals as of yet, like who-ever it was Ukitake was fighting against....

I too wanna see Tessai fight - we need him to be busting out some bad-ass kidou attacks & moves.....it'd be waste of a character if we don't see him fight..

Closed Thread

Thread Information