Closed Thread
Page 475 of 502 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,500 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #9481
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    We'll have to use it... That jutsu!

    My eyes, they're bleeding!

    Now wonder Kaguya is crying.

    Love how she used Garganta.

  2. #9482
    the reVolutionary flandrian15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pirate Island

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    guys, really, could you help me?
    I tried reading the Naruto chapter but had to stop half way through seeing I hadn't a single clue of whatever was going on. English is not my native language but I can tell you that my reading comprehension is up there. It just doesn't make any sense at all and when I look at drawings that should probably resemble attacks or mabe something else, I don't see anything, just a bunch of lines. It's okay to leave some of it to the readers imagination but they could at least give us a slight hint as to what the attacks look like? Or am I the only one that has this problem? It looks like the final chapters in the Hunter X Hunter chimera arc except for the fact that I could actually discern characters in HxH.
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

  3. #9483
    Raisond'etre Stalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    guys, really, could you help me?
    I tried reading the Naruto chapter but had to stop half way through seeing I hadn't a single clue of whatever was going on. English is not my native language but I can tell you that my reading comprehension is up there. It just doesn't make any sense at all and when I look at drawings that should probably resemble attacks or mabe something else, I don't see anything, just a bunch of lines. It's okay to leave some of it to the readers imagination but they could at least give us a slight hint as to what the attacks look like? Or am I the only one that has this problem? It looks like the final chapters in the Hunter X Hunter chimera arc except for the fact that I could actually discern characters in HxH.
    So i'm not the only one!

    Really i never understand what happens in Naruto chapters i only assume that they are fighting. But now i know i'm not the only one who has this problem.
    Missed a lot of church so the music is my confession

  4. #9484
    Secret bases Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Back to my devil fruit

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Wait didn't Madara put is eyes on baby Nagato.
    But now it's revealed that he cheated dead using Izanagi (seriously fuck Izanagi), a technique that sacrifices a eye.
    Then how the fuck does Nagato had two Rinnegans?

    I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

  5. #9485

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Wait didn't Madara put is eyes on baby Nagato.
    But now it's revealed that he cheated dead using Izanagi (seriously fuck Izanagi), a technique that sacrifices a eye.
    Then how the fuck does Nagato had two Rinnegans?
    I remember Madara claiming that he awoke Nagato's rinnegan before, like a natural awakening of his powers.

    I don't think he just popped his eye(s) into baby Nagato.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  6. #9486

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    It's weird to think that I went into this war arc mildly enjoying Naruto but now...Garbage.

  7. #9487

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Nagato was a Uzumaki/Senju, right? So he could gain Rinnegan by injecting Uchiha cells?

    Can anybody who is Senju or Uchiha get it this way? Or can only these Indra/Asura transmigrants get it?

    Damn, why do I even ask this? It's not that I really care, anyway.

  8. #9488

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    I want to live in a world where Naruto didn't become a bad monster destiny manga and instead builds upon it's interesting setup and became a manga about ninja politics.
    About internal village struggles and external politics conflicting with personal goals. Naruto wants to be Hokage? Sorry but yo too fucking dumb to become our president kiddo, get smart and strong. Sasuke wants revenge? Sorry village x is sheltering his target and you're not going to risk starting ninja world war x. Grow up kiddo and play the game of thrones.
    I resign myself to the fact that no matter what reality Sakura will always have the worst motivations.

  9. #9489

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    FUCKING DECIDE ON A FINAL VILLIAN ALREADY!

    And bleach was ok, maybe i'll see a shuhei bankai.


    Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

    You won this week Fairy Tail.

  10. #9490
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    So Aizen decided to pop over to Naruto and started to cosplay as Black Zetsu for a little while...that's what I got from that "It was I all along" catastrophe we are reading

  11. #9491

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    I knew it..it was kisame all along
    Spoiler:

  12. #9492
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    So Aizen decided to pop over to Naruto and started to cosplay as Black Zetsu for a little while...that's what I got from that "It was I all along" catastrophe we are reading
    When did you start thinking Black Zetsu wasn't behind everything all along?

  13. #9493
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    When did you start thinking Black Zetsu wasn't behind everything all along?
    Im talking about when Black Zetsu appeared as the Final?Villain.

  14. #9494
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Come on man, that was a classic Aizen line.

  15. #9495
    Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Both series are going for the villain has planned everything from the start. Aizen/Bach and now Black Zetsu, all the same shi*t. Both manga are terrible all the same it is hilarious, especially the fact that people still defend them.

    But now that we have the backstory of naruto completely out of the way, at least it seems that way, kishimoto can finally seal the rabbit and be done with it. Bleach will never end, the time he's gonna waste on this lame quincys and the shinigami b-team is gonna take years and then we have the ichigo/soul king/squad zero and bach stuff to suffer through.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

  16. #9496

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Who was it who said that Kaguya would turn out to be some disgruntled mommy?
    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/49/2414/05.png
    Looks like you're on point.

  17. #9497
    DVD Pirate ponx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pirate's haven

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Just realized something, so Hashirama's meat is as powerful as Madara's eye (or any Uchiha's eye for that matter)?????

    So they actually have 2 Plug-n-Play hax in their universe? (Some of u might say that the meat isn't as user-friendly as the eye, but I say it's only because Kishi hadn't thought of it, yet. But I bet the meat's Plug-n-Play feature will soon be revealed and exploited. Just watch)

  18. #9498

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    I remember Madara claiming that he awoke Nagato's rinnegan before, like a natural awakening of his powers.

    I don't think he just popped his eye(s) into baby Nagato.
    Nope, it looks like Kishi has created a plot hole:
    Spoiler:

  19. #9499
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Quote Originally Posted by Furisu View Post
    Nope, it looks like Kishi has created a plot hole:
    Defending Kishi is the last thing I want to do, but I don't see much of a problem here. His blind eye might have regenerated when he achieved Rinnegan. Because ... Hashirama DNA?

  20. #9500
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Defending Kishi is the last thing I want to do, but I don't see much of a problem here. His blind eye might have regenerated when he achieved Rinnegan. Because ... Hashirama DNA?
    Well, it does have healing properties...

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts