Closed Thread
Page 474 of 502 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

Naruto keeps going down hill man, I didn't think it was possible for it to get worse but Kishi keeps proving me wrong :/

How does the fandom stay so loyal to the series? Oh, than again I keep reading due to seeing how it will end, for some reason I'm curious.

Which series is more comical these days? Naruto or Bleach? I just can't take them seriously any more :/
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

I can't wait to see ultra-secret technique in the next chapter, so excited! Great chapter.

/sarcasm

Just read Bleach.

Fuck, this is stupid. Clothes made out of hair and bones are the one weakness of this ultimate barrier and no one told Ichigo about this. Shit knows how the bad guy knew about it, probably asked Kubo himself or something.

My best reaction while "reading" was "Oh. OH! HERE'S THE FINGER PANEL! Classic Bleach, Kubo, CLASSIC!"

Whoa Yhwach, careful with that Aizen finger

Aizen merely caressed Ichigo's big black sword with his swole-ass burner finger, Yhwach WAS Ichigo's big black sword

Ergo Yhwach > Aizen

Just read Naruto.

Guys, how is it that Kishi was plotting this whole story for YEARS now and I was more attached to Zabuza's story and arc, even if it went only for a few months?

Is it... Is it that not even stretching your bullshit story can save it from still being bullshit? NO WAY!

Naruto should have just kept Madara as his final villain. They could have had a decent fight for about 1-2 months with Naruto & Sasuke ending it with the "Twilight Dragon Moon Crescent Whirlwind Susanoo Arrow Rasengan" and maybe a pseudo talk-no-jutsu where Madara tries to gain redemption for all his actions as he realised last-second that despite all the fighting hashirama was his only real friend/lover. I wouldn't have been mad at all, but this... How in the world could anyone involved into the making of this manga approve of this utter bullshit? Has Kishi been drinking bleach because i don't know how else you would justify his writing in the past chapters?

And I don't even wanna talk about Bleach because I have yet to decide what's worse - constantly changing your manga's history to fit in your "twists" like Kishi or blatantly not remembering a thing about your manga's history like Kubo.
    We all float down here!

lawl. Ichigo lead em right ot the Royal Realm. He's totally trolling Ichigo right now. Ichigo goes to Hollow world, he invades Soul Society, Ichigo arrives, they leave, he goes to the Royal Realm, Invasion Part 2, he arrives, they go to the Royal Realm.

Only good part of this is we get to see the Royal Guard in action - which'll hopefully be worth it;

Last 10 Bleach chapters summary taken from /a/:

>576: Kenpachi bullies Gremmy, Gremmy summons a meteor
    >577: Kenpachi cuts the meteor
    >578: Gremmy tries to kill Kenpachi, is unsuccessful, commits sudoku
    >579: Gremmy dies, the girls show up
    >580: Girls hit Kenpachi twice then kill some unimportant fodder
    >581: Shinji meets with burning finger-kun, Ichigo arrives
    >582: Ichigo loiters around with the girls
    >583: Ichigo attacks thunder-chan once
    >584: Yhwach draws a symbol on the ground, Ichigo loiters around some more, some quincy show up
    >585: Yhwach says he can reach the soul king, Ichigo starts running towards him, some shinigami show up

Bravo, Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post

>584: Yhwach draws a symbol on the ground, Ichigo loiters around some more, some quincy show up
    >585: Yhwach says he can reach the soul king, Ichigo starts running towards him, some shinigami show up

Bravo, Kubo.
    All of that fills up like 2/3 episodes if it gets animated?

Bravo, Kubo.
    >586: Hisagi uses his Bankai
    >587: Kira comes back with half his body now being a cyborg and uses his Bankai.

These 2 using their Bankai's is the ONLY thing i'm hoping for in this series.. And maybe Shunsui... but I know that will happen. Eventually
    3DS Friendcode: 2921-9337-3545

Naruto was just beyond bad.

Bleach doesn't make any sense and it's obvious that Kubo doesn't really care anymore, but it's kind of entertaining to watch him care so little and see what new Aizeny bullshit emerges from that.

Kishi provides one of the worst flashbacks and retconning origin stories ever seen, but genuinely seems to be trying...it's quite sad.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by Pkbaldy View Post
    >586: Hisagi uses his Bankai
    >587: Kira comes back with half his body now being a cyborg and uses his Bankai.

These 2 using their Bankai's is the ONLY thing i'm hoping for in this series.. And maybe Shunsui... but I know that will happen. Eventually
    2 words for. Royal Guard. If we get to see their bankai', It'll be the most worthwhile thing since we saw old Yamamoto's bankai before he was literally cut down and disintergrated

Bravo, Kubo.
    Oh no, not sudoku!

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    2 words for. Royal Guard. If we get to see their bankai', It'll be the most worthwhile thing since we saw old Yamamoto's bankai before he was literally cut down and disintergrated
    Still waiting on Urahara's Bankai personally.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

I really hope the secret technique is sexy no jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by SirCaesar View Post
    I really hope the secret technique is sexy no jutsu
    yes and she nose bleeds so badly like Sanji did, she will die of massive blood loss, and the war will be over. Truly a victory for the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Oh no, not sudoku!

The most deadliest game
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Actually, seeing how much trouble are the SternNazis having with SS guys. . .isn't kind of suicide if they go to the place where guys MUCH stronger than the SS guys they're actually fighting reside?

In fact, going simply by shounen power level logic. . .shouldn't the Spirit King be the strongest there is ever forever? Aren't they diggin' their early graves?

Quote Originally Posted by Pkbaldy View Post
    You realize that'd be TOO badass? I doubt Kubo will come up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Actually, seeing how much trouble are the SternNazis having with SS guys. . .isn't kind of suicide if they go to the place where guys MUCH stronger than the SS guys they're actually fighting reside?

In fact, going simply by shounen power level logic. . .shouldn't the Spirit King be the strongest there is ever forever? Aren't they diggin' their early graves?

You realize that'd be TOO badass? I doubt Kubo will come up with that.
    You got the 3 strongest Quincy going up there, plus maybe more, because there are 2 final quincy we've not even seen yet so they could be going up, and given how much Bach's powered up with all the death since the fighting began, and the fact he has Yamamoto's bankai, Bach will be too much for any of them to handle - maybe they'll hold their own long enuff for Ichigo to come. I hope none of em die because what little we saw of em, they had more personality than all the Quincy we've seen and more interesting than any of the current Shinigami, especially the orange haired Strawberry.
    Last edited by LightningAce; June 18th, 2014 at 03:44 AM.

So is Black Zetsu now the next final villain or is it still Kaguya? Anyway, what the hell did I read there?!

Closed Thread

Thread Information