Closed Thread
Page 473 of 502 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,460 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

We have some Bleach.

And, rejoice! It's the return of the "half-page-zoomed-in-finger-panel!". Just for that, the chapter is totally worth it!

Ed: Aaaaand, honestly? And, specially, after reading Naruto?

That was quite fucking decent.

Even though scumpanda managed to leave an entire page untranslated. . .
    Last edited by kouch_lee; June 18th, 2014 at 12:08 AM.

I kind of feel bad about saying this, but that last panel was pretty cool.

Not much to say about Bleach. I mean, pretty much anything is better than the utter shit that Naruto pulled this week.

Though I do have to laugh at that cloth being made from the bones of the Zero squad.

After banging my head in confusion with Naruto, Bleach's simplicity and straightforwardness is pretty pleasant this week. I suppose Naruto was just THAT bad to make Bleach look better in comparison.

The 6000 second finger was funny.

Guess we'll have to wait for MS to translate what Renji said.

Goddammit Kubo you wasted half a page for a friggin finger.

Naruto:
    "Its becasue we were both blessed with Rikudou's power"
    -That pretty much sums up the entire plot.

The think that actually caught me by surprise this week with Bleach was. . .Ichigo.

Usually, at a moment like this, he either acts retarded (What? What do you mean? Why? I don't understand! Repeat it! What? That can't be!), weird considering he was supposed to be one of the smartest guys in his class.

Or he gets in a super panic and loses his shit, weird considering he supposedly knew to keep his calm.

This week? As soon as he heard that, and without even changing his facial expression, he charged headfirst into Yhgwwchybeach. Got stomped midway, didn't care about it, kept going. And he even got time to do some facefaults along the way.

That's more like the Ichigo we (supposedly) knew.

And, yeah, the last panel is legitimately cool.

Too bad the chapter still reads in half a minute tops.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    The think that actually caught me by surprise this week with Bleach was. . .Ichigo.

Usually, at a moment like this, he either acts retarded (What? What do you mean? Why? I don't understand! Repeat it! What? That can't be!), weird considering he was supposed to be one of the smartest guys in his class.

Or he gets in a super panic and loses his shit, weird considering he supposedly knew to keep his calm.

This week? As soon as he heard that, and without even changing his facial expression, he charged headfirst into Yhgwwchybeach. Got stomped midway, didn't care about it, kept going. And he even got time to do some facefaults along the way.

That's more like the Ichigo we (supposedly) knew.

And, yeah, the last panel is legitimately cool.

Too bad the chapter still reads in half a minute tops.
    Yeah I read the bleach spoilers on a different forum and laughed out loud at how 2 lines of information probably conveyed the entire chapter's plot

This seemslike a massive friggin oversight on the behalf of the Squad Zero. And once again, a moment of Ichigo savior heroism is immediately offset by "HAHAHA PART OF MY PLANNNN YOU CHUMP". Reminds me of earlier this damn arc, where Ichigo rushed to the battlefield, last man to arrive...and proceeds to get lolstomped immediately by Bach.

Speaking of, you know, Bach, you could've invaded the second Renji and Rukia had landed?

Welp. Naruto just transcended into a whole new realm of bad writing (if that was even possible).

Bleach was Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Speaking of, you know, Bach, you could've invaded the second Renji and Rukia had landed?
    Mte. But I didn't see any defensive gear on their person so I have no idea how they came down unharmed from the 72 barriers and supposed friction?

Still liked the chapter way more than Naruto this week. Surprising given that I hate chapters with Ichigo in them.

Hopefully he'll be too late though and we'll finally see some Squad 0 fights.

Oh! That seemingly formless cloud that stopped the quincies was Senbonzakura! I was having the hardest time trying to figure that out.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Wow, Naruto was pretty fucking dumb...

As for Bleach, the usual. Can we get HxH and OP now, please?
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Can we get a new title please? GLOSSY BLACK ZETSU!!

6000 Seconds of Black Zetsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    In that case, he would have to face Ichigo himself at the palace though, wouldn't he?
    Last edited by King Cannon; June 18th, 2014 at 12:59 AM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

i thought bleach was bad with purposely opening a door that cant close to the place you're trying to protect from the people directly on the other side of said non-closing door.

but then i read naruto and it was just way worse than anything i could have imagined. we just learned kaguyas origin story and within about 10 chapters its completely revamped. It would be a retcon if anything in the history of naruto matters at this point but it doesn't so w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    In that case, he would have to face Ichigo himself at the palace though, wouldn't he?
    Depending on when Ichigo left the palace and Rukia and Renji landed on SS Juha would have reached the Palace when Ichigo was a dropping a good deal down to SS. That is assuming the quincy overlord has a fast enough mode of transport.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    More like he could've waved at Ichigo as they passed each other. Cue Waa-Waa-Waaaaaaaa music.
    Actually, that would have been amazing

Naruto this week... I'm without words.

"Pile of shit" doesnt even begins to describe it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information