Closed Thread
Page 472 of 502 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

Hey, it's not easy to draw all that air.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    He has grown weary of Naruto and is definitely winding it down to move on to something else but I wouldn't say it's still going on just for the money. Granted it is playing a role. I hope and pray that this is the last big arc. Kishi has a goal he wants Naruto and probably Sasuke to reach and he's getting there with it. If Kishi has a huge arc after this then yeah, I'd have to agree Kishi just wants the money, but after the war if he does a little mini-arc something with Naruto vs. Sasuke and ends it then that's the way it should be.
    Kishi is weird in that it still seems he is invested in his work in spite of being burnt out of it. The thing is, I wonder if he is fully aware of how his exhaustion is taking a toll on the serie. If one pays attention to his art and narrative, he is taking a LOT of short cuts to make the story easier for himself. One prominent example is how he draws Madara's powers: Black blobs. Yeaaah I guess they have a sort of ominous feel to it (which is probably his intent) but it's so plain and bland. BUT...easy to draw. This is just ONE example of his dwindling investment in his fights (especially when it comes to coherency which is the worst).

The final battle's location: a barren wasteland of rocks. The ideal setting for an artist not to care what happens to the background (verses say...a broken building which requires remembering parts that were generally destroyed to maintain coherency) (yes this is pretty much the setting of nearly ALL Kishi's battles but still my point stands).

The whole destiny theme: by shifting Naruto's narrative to be oriented to being the destiny child, now Kishi can pretty much do whatever he wants with him and rationalize it as "meh...he's a special destiny kid. I don't need any other reason why the whole world revolves around him, why he gets powers out of nowhere, and so on". Creative Setups? What's that?

Yeah...I can go on all day how he takes a lot of shortcuts here and there. Question is, I wonder if he is aware of this and deliberately taking short cuts or his exhaustion is unconsciously pretty much taking full reign of where his story goes.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681/1

So can someone tell me what was going on in the first page because I really don't get it.

Oh perfect, I was feeling a distinct lacking of complete bullshit explanation chapters from Naruto in my life, and this latest one truly satisfies that thirst.

So uh, did they turn around so that she'd end up sucking their energy or did she teleport in front of them or... like seriously, what's up with this panelling.
    Last edited by Purple Hermit; June 17th, 2014 at 11:05 PM. Reason: and did I just hear that Madara bit off some of Hashirama's meat?

"No guys, this makes sense! Really! I swear to God, this all makes sense! I didn't just make it up! This has all been planned out!"

Honestly, this reads like an incredibly bad fanfic.

So essentially Zetsu = Aizen in the Naruto-verse?

...ugh Kaguya's such a bore by playing the distraught mother card. I hate to say this but...I kinda prefer goofy face Madara.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681/17

It's hilarious how bored Naruto and Sasuke look on this page. It's like they are reflecting the feelings of their readers.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    So essentially Zetsu = Aizen in the Naruto-verse?
    Actually he's Black Zetsu, so really he's more of a Black Aizen. A Blaizen if you wll.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh... oh no, now people are gonna go crazy for "That Jutsu" again even though there's no fucking way Naruto and Sasuke collab'd over the time skip.

Wow, I'm at page 2 and I already think I missed a panel or something.

End of page one, isn't Sasuke falling directly into the lava? How come, next page, he clashes with Naruto's. . .back?

Oh you've got to be shitting me. This is like the fucking epitome of retcon. Jesus fuckin Christ, end this shit already, Kishi.

Meh, who cares. He decided to do a thing and did it. I'll keep eating popcorn till the end.

What? What? No, seriously. . .what? What are they even talking about? What is this shit?

What is this manga? What am I reading? Why is this happening?

And first and foremost. . .why should I be fucking caring about this NOW OF ALL TIMES?

See? I did that!!
    That too!

And Sasuke, the one that screwed over the Uchiha wasn't Itachi, nor Danzou, nor Obito, nor Madara, it was MEEEEEEE

Also, all the lore thrown in your face just 30 chapters ago was totally wrong, heres the TRUE pinky swear version!

This was truly an Aizen level moment. Glossy Black, as black as a Zetsu

^the REAL!!! story will be told by the leader of the moon rabbit race anyway.

Wow... Just... Wow...

Someone kept track of how many times Kishi re-wrote Naruto's (the manga's universe) history?

That plus all the little scale retcons (like Gaara).

Seriously, how many rewrites are in this manga? Too fucking many to count? And why are like. . .3 or 4 of them happening in the last year or so?

You know what, I think this chapter is worthy of bringing this ol' nugget out.

Kishimoto just transcended bad writing. Mind = blown

The amount of bullshit is so overwhelming.

And it's not even Kaguya's fault, it's Black Zetsu, which pretty much confirms what everyone feared : Another Talk no jutsu.

Dammit this is so bad.

Closed Thread

Thread Information