Closed Thread
Page 471 of 502 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    If you account for sheer amount of characters involved, it would take at least 100-200 chapters to wrap the story up nicely. But nobody probably expects that. Honestly, Kubo could take that many chapters to wrap it all crappily (and leave a shit ton of loose ends).
    Or Kenpachi could go around one shotting guys for a chapter or two.

or the Final villain could get desperate and absorba ll the powers of the remaining guys to speed thigns up.

There's ways around the horrible backlog. If the author decides to use them however...
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    or the Final villain could get desperate and absorba ll the powers of the remaining guys to speed thigns up.
    Yeah, that's my #1 concern right now.

Yeah, that's my #1 concern right now.
    That's my #1 hope. Get this nonsense over with.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I'd prefer if it were wapped up in a more satisfying way. Abosrbing everyone is just so lame and boring. We'd just get one super strong villain against a shitload of fighters. And for me, there's nothing more boring than that in any work of fiction as far as finales are concerned.

it seems that Kubo might go down that road, considering last chapter is just begging for Ichigo to solo all of those Stern Ritters, and showed Bach about to act, or whatever.

.....I can't believe I'm saying this, but I seriously just want Aizen to come and start up his trolling antics again. I'm so bored reading these chapters that I need public enemy #1 to spice things up.

So seeing the series dragged out for another 4 years with endless uncreative and dull one on one fights between minor characters with no personality and a complete lack of dramatic tension and build up is "more satisfying"?

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    .....I can't believe I'm saying this, but I seriously just want Aizen to come and start up his trolling antics again. I'm so bored reading these chapters that I need public enemy #1 to spice things up.
    Was just thinking the same thing. He will come back. Otherwise, what's the point of even showing him? Bach came to him, asked him to join, end of story? Come on!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

So seeing the series dragged out for another 4 years with endless uncreative and dull one on one fights between minor characters with no personality and a complete lack of dramatic tension and build up is "more satisfying"?
    At least I get some good laughs discussing it. What's few more years of predictable cliffhangers?

And imaginative chapter names.

I'd rather the series end and clear out a space in the magazine for a potential GOOD thing to come along.

Those lackluster ironic lulz that Naruto and Bleach provide keep us from getting 2 new series, or some other starting series getting more of a chance, and have clogged the magazine for a decade now based on their initial popularity and momentum.

When Bleach eventually ends, I'll be a tiny bit sad, to see my favourite whipping boy go.

That said, I'd much prefere to have Kubo have a Fullbring style pacing seizure for the big finale. It'd wrap up the series faster (well, faster for Kubo), but each chapter would be more bafflingly, offensively, entertaingly awful than the drivel we're getting currently.

At least I get some good laughs discussing it. What's few more years of predictable cliffhangers?

And imaginative chapter names.
    Let's be honest here. No matter how much pleasure we get beating this waste of pulp to the ground, it's always a miserable time seeing both of these series still making money for what clearly isn't a passionate work, and no matter how much we wait, we will never get anything that is satisfactory. Just cut the wait time and make the process more efficient.

I'm going to be honest with you all. I believe Kishi is still passionate about 'Naruto' despite the deterioration in the quality of the series. I just think Kishi lost his way and focused the series too much on his title character while failing to develop the world around him and becoming inattentive to the secondary characters (I do not count Sasuke as a secondary character). Kishi though, is very focused on Naruto and Sasuke and this whole destiny and stopping the cycle of hatred and war theme. Cliche theme but it's obvious that Kishi is putting significant thought and effort into seeing this out to the end. How he's getting there is a problem.

Now, look at Bleach and you can tell Kubo is just going through the motions. Bland art, bland characters, bland fights, bland motivations, bland humor, bland story...actually what story?

We don't even read Bleach to see how Ichigo accomplishes his goals. We only read Bleach to see how it inevitably fails and while people will do the same for Naruto at least we know what he's working towards. For Ichigo it's...."I wanna be strong...?"

I guess.
    Everything's Eventual...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Speaking of Kishi, did any of you read that one-shot he made called Mario?

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I'm going to be honest with you all. I believe Kishi is still passionate about 'Naruto' despite the deterioration in the quality of the series. I just think Kishi lost his way and focused the series too much on his title character while failing to develop the world around him and becoming inattentive to the secondary characters (I do not count Sasuke as a secondary character). Kishi though, is very focused on Naruto and Sasuke and this whole destiny and stopping the cycle of hatred and war theme. Cliche theme but it's obvious that Kishi is putting significant thought and effort into seeing this out to the end. How he's getting there is a problem.
    Actually, I think it's more like he's STUCK with Naruto and probably won't ever reach a high point like it ever again (considering it's IMMENSE success which will probably be remarkably difficult to surpass or heck maintain). I feel he is probably itching to move on to something else (like Mario), but still doesn't want to ditch Naruto due to how much money he is making from it. And the lack of effort (albiet a bit more than Kubo's) really shows due to the messy choreography, remarkable asspulls plots and powers, and overall general sloppiness in presentation. A lot of the flaws and overall deterioration of the franchise can be linked to him being generally exhausted with the serie and taking any easy route he can to extend the serie.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Actually, I think it's more like he's STUCK with Naruto and probably won't ever reach a high point like it ever again (considering it's IMMENSE success which will probably be remarkably difficult to surpass or heck maintain). I feel he is probably itching to move on to something else (like Mario), but still doesn't want to ditch Naruto due to how much money he is making from it. And the lack of effort (albiet a bit more than Kubo's) really shows due to the messy choreography, remarkable asspulls plots and powers, and overall general sloppiness in presentation. A lot of the flaws and overall deterioration of the franchise can be linked to him being generally exhausted with the serie and taking any easy route he can to extend the serie.
    He has grown weary of Naruto and is definitely winding it down to move on to something else but I wouldn't say it's still going on just for the money. Granted it is playing a role. I hope and pray that this is the last big arc. Kishi has a goal he wants Naruto and probably Sasuke to reach and he's getting there with it. If Kishi has a huge arc after this then yeah, I'd have to agree Kishi just wants the money, but after the war if he does a little mini-arc something with Naruto vs. Sasuke and ends it then that's the way it should be.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    He has grown weary of Naruto and is definitely winding it down to move on to something else but I wouldn't say it's still going on just for the money. Granted it is playing a role. I hope and pray that this is the last big arc. Kishi has a goal he wants Naruto and probably Sasuke to reach and he's getting there with it. If Kishi has a huge arc after this then yeah, I'd have to agree Kishi just wants the money, but after the war if he does a little mini-arc something with Naruto vs. Sasuke and ends it then that's the way it should be.
    Personally I think all the steam has run out and that's attributing to this incredibly piss poor quality. I personally don't think that he believes that what he has built so far is awful and it isn't that he doesn't give a shit anymore, but the lack of any passion really shows itself in the end result as his commitment with the story stretches the material.

Kubo on the other hand just wants to keep drawing backgrounds but his editor is forcing him against his will to draw characters, so in defiance he makes the story as shitty as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Personally I think all the steam has run out and that's attributing to this incredibly piss poor quality. I personally don't think that he believes that what he has built so far is awful and it isn't that he doesn't give a shit anymore, but the lack of any passion really shows itself in the end result as his commitment with the story stretches the material.

Kubo on the other hand just wants to keep drawing backgrounds but his editor is forcing him against his will to draw characters, so in defiance he makes the story as shitty as possible.
    Kubo on the other hand just wants to keep drawing backgrounds but his editor is forcing him against his will to draw characters
    Kubo on the other hand just wants to keep drawing backgrounds

Kubo on the other hand just wants to keep drawing backgrounds

Kubo... Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    There are 2 things Kubo has a passion for. White backgrounds and creative ways to draw his Bleach titles.
    Everything's Eventual...

And Kubo loves his Bleach titles

Superchuncky from Hell.

I have nothing more to say.

To be honest, i kinda like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post

Kubo... Since when?
    It's a sad sad story that involves the editor forbidding him from drawing any backgrounds and instead focus on characters in dynamic poses from behnd another character while putting chapter titles in strange places with engrish all over the place. Truly a tragic story for Kubo, which is why he inserts his poetry into his volumes so that readers can understand his suffering.

Closed Thread

Thread Information