Closed Thread
Page 465 of 502 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,300 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

I also don't understand how someone doesn't see all the obvious faults with those two especially. I get that there are some bad things that one can still enjoy, I like the transformers movies for example, but not acknowledging the problems is just stupid.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Seriously, Kishi, you seems like a great guy to talk with, but lately your manga went downhill so much that you're at your brothers level of story-telling.

It doesn't anger me that Kishi keeps drawing this and it's awful - the guy just didn't plan far enough ahead and now his ass is on fire.

No.

What angers me is that this shit still has fans that still somehow don't see anything wrong with... all... of... this... and that this comic is the best selling shonen manga in my country (and I know that first hand, worked for the largest manga publisher for two months now, looking at all the sales. Naruto sells the most, Bleach is second, and One Piece sells... the weakest. Even behind Soul Eater or whatever they call this series, didn't get the chance to read it.

Oh, right, I know - guys, let's talk about Silver Spoon, the "new" manga from the creator of Fullmetal Alchemist. It's great, it has cows and pigs and no fake ninjas and death gods without any fucking emotions.
    Butadon, Hachiken's pig, had more character than Naruto's latest villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Butadon, Hachiken's pig, had more character than Naruto's latest villain.
    And his death was more meaningful.

naruto feels refreshing. the war and juubi arc were booooring. thank god madaras gone.
    that castle in the backround is the most exciting thing ive seen in a while lol. lol at obibros hand.
    the hokage might be cut off from them since kaguya made them dissapear. time for an adventure if shes not always on their asses!!

Another thing that irks me. Kishi is trying so hard to somehow bring byakugan back with rabbit lady, but he should of just frigign used Neji. He is supposed to be a genius at the byakugan and it would of been great to see a comeback with him, heck even Hinata would of been better. But with the rabbit lady it just feels so forced.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    Is One Piece back yet?
    Sadly No ..............

So, anyone know why Kaguya is fighting everyone for?

"If only they had stabbed Obito with that Kunai in the first place"

I-is...is Kishi being self-aware?

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    "If only they had stabbed Obito with that Kunai in the first place"

I-is...is Kishi being self-aware?
    Come to think of it: Obito obviously survived being crushed by that rock, right? So Kakashi didn't even check to be sure he was dead or put him out of his misery?

Also, how in the magic hooblala does Sasuke know how to defeat Kaguya? I mean, did I miss the time-travelling exposition power-up sage coming back to give Sasuke tips while he was knocked out by a rock or something?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Come to think of it: Obito obviously survived being crushed by that rock, right? So Kakashi didn't even check to be sure he was dead or put him out of his misery?
    I don't remember, but didn't he give his eye to Rin the medic ninja with hisdying breath?

Doesn't explain why he wouldn't come back for the body though, unless that was enemy turf and thus too risky...which stillwouldn't explain why he didn't try to retrieve it during peace time.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    It's a war, the quincys are killing people and the main hero shouts move out the way otherwise you'll die to the enemy. Fantastic!

It's less of a war and more like an even more boring version of The Hunger Games.

But It looks like ybaba or w/e is going to suck them all up or he's expecting ichigo to win. It doesn't really matter. There are no stakes, just the waiting for ichigo to use the biggest getsuga tensho kubo has ever drawn. Or not drawn since i guess he more outlines it than draws it.

His most powerful Getsugo Tenshou will be so big it's going to cover the entire page, so it will be just blank.

It's going to be very "artsy".
    Everything's Eventual...

And the final page of bleach will be some pretentious quote from Kubo explaining what the title "bleach" really means or something.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    And the final page of bleach will be some pretentious quote from Kubo explaining what the title "bleach" really means or something.
    Nothing could explain that title better than a completely white page.

I must say that I'm just reading Naruto for the lulz of it and maybe out of respect as it was once a great manga. I might be biased though. But I have no whatsoever interest in the current plot, if there's any. Much more on the villain I have no attachment to. I just wanna see it end and hope for a decent closure. Power levels are so messed up and Naruto is really becoming a hateable character. The extent of what ninjas can actually do now are beyond crazy and out of the old Naruto. And of course, we all know that at the end, mighty mouse will come to save the day.

As for Bleach, yes, I quit, again. Moving on..

I.AM.GROOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Nothing could explain that title better than a completely white page.
    Sadly I think that'll be considered highly artsy and meaningful to bleach fans....

So apparently the Moon Rabbit just wants God Fruit Fumes.

Naruto's been Bleaching it.

I liked the flashback to show how much worse Kishi's drawing has gotten. That's always a great nod.

wonder why kaguya and demon god from sealing jutsu are look-alike

gigantic figure, having horns and long hair

He's Kaguya's father or husband or brother and also the real ultimate villain.

Closed Thread

Thread Information