Closed Thread
Page 462 of 502 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

Another BS powerup for naruto while Sakura looks on without doing anything.

Bleach- NOTHING happens.

Yeah, I think I might skip Naruto and Bleach for Summer. Bleach deffinitely. That way I can maybe sit down and read i for about 10 minutes.

I just want Naruto to end, so I get to see Kakashis real face after taking of his mask. You know, since he doesn't need to ashamed of his "bloody" sharingan anymore.
    Other than that, LOL at Kagyuara using Kaku's needles and Chiriku's thousand-fists-in-your-face technique. You'd think that Kishi at the least had an unique fighting style for her - oh wait, I forgot. She already teleported them inside of a volcano, might as well have her use regular jutsu with the power of HAX chakra tree infusion.

I'm done with Bleach for a while. Tired of these 30 seconds "reads". I mean seriously, I spend more time on blowing my nose once than on the regular Bleach chapter.
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    For fuck sake, Kubo. It's like his changing his fucking mind from chapter to chapter.

It won't be 8 vs 1, since there are Shinigami who are aware of Ichigo's arrival. Plus the black guy dropped from tailing Renji and Bazz-B left Shinji and Hinamori (though I wouldn't be surprised if they were off-paneled).
    Haha, I totally forgot about that. This fucking arc is making the Winter War look like a masterpiece of sequential storytelling.
    And I guess Cap Quincy and Quincy Fabio are keeping the entirety of the remaining Soul Society occupied? This reminds me of Naruto, where allegedly amassive war is being fought with loads of participants, yet the environment seems absolutely devoid of life, and time stops for anything not on-panel.

Marineford may have had some issues, and a non-conclusive fight too many, but that felt like a goddamn war. Bleach is just arrogant people faffing about, having random encounters in an empty town. OOOOOOH, CAN YOU FEEL THE INTENSITY, CAN YOU FEEL THE EMOTIONAL STAKES OF THE CHAOS OF WAR

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    OOOOOOH, CAN YOU FEEL THE INTENSITY, CAN YOU FEEL THE EMOTIONAL STAKES OF THE CHAOS OF WAR
    Lol. The only time I felt that was during Komamura's fight. He put everything at stake in order to gain some advantage (even thought the explanation and lore behind his power up was shitty).

Watching Shinigami taking it easy and playing around in the fights now feels almost like an insult to Komamura and everything he had to throw away to beat one of SR.

What your wrote in that sentence above, it seems that Kubo just doesn't have it in him. Not any more, anyway.

Its like Kishi isn't even trying to hide the fact that Naruto turned into DBZ anymore. The fights are beyond nonsense now

My God, both chapters were particularly awful this week.

Bleach spends half the chapter having bitch sternritter heal herself...only to then be injured again. Then we get to see even more characters that we haven't been given any reason to care about. Then we get the usual "cool-sounding" incomprehensible shit from Bach.

All read in the space of about 20 seconds, easy.

In Naruto we get a nice look at the kind of things being a ninja used to be about ie Kakashi thinking quickly, tactically and saving 3 lives with just a kunai and a length of rope. This was the kind of instantaneous Jonin level maneuver we all looked forward to Naruto eventually being able to perform, in the beginning.

Then we get a look at what Naruto has actually come to be. A power bloated, nonsenical, asspull machine, without a single tactical thought in his goddamn head.

Kaguya or whatever her name is already making Madara look like a great villain. "All Das Chakura es mine!". So deep. So fucking deep.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Fro all the praise Kakashi's maneuvre is getting, it actually backfired in like 3 pages. I mean, in a lava pit, with a rope. . .rope gets burnt. Yay. And then it's up to Naruto to (once again) save the day.

So, yeah, even that got "uselessed" to favor more Naruto wanking.

True, but it was still pretty impressive to pull it out like that after being the ground instantly being turned into lava or whatever.

Then Naruto can fly because...welll....ach, who am I kidding? I'm not even keeping score anymore.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Naruto himself has no clue about how he is pulling all this BS.

I like how Kishi was like:"Look at how Kakashi is still awesome and useful even without his Sharingan and Sakura is more useless than ever."

Maybe Kakashi should have held on to Obito and thrown a kunai through Sakura's hand instead. If you think about it, it makes hella more sense, since she has her regeneration mode on anyway.

OMG!!! This is the first time I am sooooo disappointed by Naruto!!!!

How can Kishi just write off his characters like that???

That's not what a mangaka does with his characters!!

I really hate the trope of bad guys killing off other bad guys just for the heck of it. It always feels like a lazy way to nerf the enemy side and make the bad guys more unlikeable, when in reality it just makes them generic evil characters. The best villains work together and aren't stupidly antagonistic to each other like the Donquixote family and the Phantom troupe.

Well at least the girls weren't killed off by Bazzy B being a knob.

Is One Piece back yet?

Remember the fight with Pain? That was the right balance of ridiculously OTT powers and ninja stuff. Giant toads, insane gravity powers, doing things like beating a guy in Gamabunta's mouth so the other ones wouldn't see what happened ... tactical sage mode use with actual time limits on it. So much fun.

Now random balls, random flying, random arms, random eternal sage mode, random villain.

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    Is One Piece back yet?
    Just one more week. Hang in there!

Thankfully, Toriko has been pretty blasted good these days, to compensate for these many calamities.

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Kaguya or whatever her name is already making Madara look like a great villain. "All Das Chakura es mine!". So deep. So fucking deep.
    Two lines. Thats all she had this week. Both essentially amounting to the same thing.

"We must defeat her Naruto, or humanity is doomed!"

Whyyyyyy

How do you know that

What the hell does she even WANT

Kaguya wants chakra. All of it. Pretty complex character right there.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I like how Kishi was like:"Look at how Kakashi is still awesome and useful even without his Sharingan and Sakura is more useless than ever."

Maybe Kakashi should have held on to Obito and thrown a kunai through Sakura's hand instead. If you think about it, it makes hella more sense, since she has her regeneration mode on anyway.
    This made me legitimately laugh when imagining it.

I actually liked this Naruto chapter. If not for the random jutsu attacks and LOL at Naruto being able to fly without realizing it I would have really liked this chapter, so yeah, the ending was pretty weak. Kakashi being able to think on his feet so quickly and Team 7 flashback to the bridge were both good. What about the last 3 pages was so incoherent? I've seen Kishi do some incoherent pages but those pages were actually very easy to follow.

If I REALLY wanted to be nitpicky though take into consideration just how hot lava is and what kind of burns it'd cause, and probably death, just by being close to it.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Marineford may have had some issues, and a non-conclusive fight too many, but that felt like a goddamn war.
    Back then I hated Marineford because it felt more like a bunch of headless guys running around than a war engulfed in chaos (what, I believe, Oda was trying to convey), but now that I look at the wars in other shonen I think Oda actually did a great job in comparison.

Watching Shinigami taking it easy and playing around in the fights now feels almost like an insult to Komamura and everything he had to throw away to beat one of SR.
    To be completely fair, the only Shinigami who are having an easy time are the ones who became über-übers after insane and magical trainings. That is, Zaraki and those who went to the royal dimension.
    Those aside, even the Captain are having a terrible time fighting the SR (Shinji apparently got one-shotted a second time in this invasion, Kensei and Rose were trashed, Hitsugaya and Sui-feng got out with a victory that was only a victory in Yhwach eyes since both their enemies were alive and well while them are still unconscious by now), so what Komamura did was still insane even after all we saw.

Closed Thread

Thread Information