Closed Thread
Page 461 of 502 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Space Shenanigamis

And adding madara/obito to the massacre just seemed to imply that maybe Itachi left the more dirty killing (children and elders) to madara/obito instead just to somehow justify him being a "good guy".

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Hinata is just like orihime. Completely useless with no character development and just there to shout naruto-kun. Amazing how bleach and naruto are so alike in them both being so terrible in most of the exact same points.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

So who is this Greg?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

What i liked about Naruto part 2 :

Aside from this ost , there is nothing that i like about this shit-fest of a series .

Wait, let's not forget part 2 gave us this glorious fight from Shippuden episode 167.

Everything's Eventual...

Could you believe I forgot about Naruto and Bleach last week and only remembered them today?

I guess OP break threw me off and I did go on vacation to Sarajevo for the weekend, but still. This would never have happened a couple of years ago.

Bleach was a fun read at least.

Naruto made me want to pluck my eyes out. All that is left now is for Ramen Guy to take over Kaguya's body and turn out to be "Hamura".
    So long Madara, you turned out to be no more than Super Saiyan mode Tobi!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Speaking of things we liked, apart from some, already mentioned, I liked Second Mizukage Hozuki. Apart from being all relaxed and different from usual guys, his fighting style was really interesting.

It's a shame Kishi didn't spend more time thinking out interesting elemental jutsu, and less time thinking out main character power ups and Rasengan variations.

New Naruto chapter is out

Sooooooo...how can Sasuke summon a hawk? I thought the IT hypnotized all living creatures.

Other than that, just more stupid showboating while I have no idea what's going on. But apparently Sasuke knows that his and Naruto's Yin and Yang chakra can seal Kaguya, so....yeah, sure.

I have no idea what happened near the end of the chapter

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Mad respect to Kakashi this chapter.

Even when power levels are near planet busting tier my dude still finds the time to be a real ninja.

His situational awareness, quick thinking and instinctive reflexes really shone through at the beginning of this chapter. Very impressive being able to save himself, Sakura and Obito the way he did. He isn't just all talk when he say's he won't allow his comrades to die in front of him.

New Bleach chapter
    Same ol' Bleach

Both chapters.

Beyond fucking awful.

Beyond readable.

Uncomprehensible.

A fucking, bloody mess.

Are these fuckers comic professionals? Do they even understand the basics of the medium they're working with?

Goddamn Bleach.

More villains attacking other villains for no reason and...is Kubo really about to wipe out the remaining Sternritters?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the Hokages' appearances didn't amount to much more than:

Last edited by Nobodyman; June 10th, 2014 at 11:19 PM.

What the hell was that, Ichigo? "Oh noes, I didn't mean to actually hit you, its your own fault for trying to block instead of dodging!" You can bet your ass this would never have happened were he fighting a man.

Good to see that the Quincies are consistent about their battle tactics though. Inane as always.

Oh and Naruto...
    Sasuke: Kakashi and Sakura being here at all was a fluke! Don't bother with them!
    Naruto: I can see your point, Sasuke!
    Sakura: Sasuke is right...

WILL YOU FUCKING STOP DOING THAT

It was KINDA funny when Kishi pointed out the obvious by berating Kakashi and especially Sakura as worthless, but now he's been doing it for three chapters STRAIGHT and it pretty much got old the second time he did it. We get the point! Stop 3-4 pages of this crap. Try using those pages to help make sense of the cluster-muck of the last three pages. What the heck happened there?

Seriously... Sasuke and Naruto finally have to kiss each other... With the resulted fusion of yin and yang chakra Kaguya will explode and everyone is save.

Last panel will be Sasuke and Naruto holding hands while everyone else will facepalm

Nothing to talk about Bleach... Shit as always

Bleach is out and more fighters appear to job to Ichigo's new power.
    *had that chapter been in anime form it MIGHT have taken up 5 minutes of time.

You can bet your ass this would never have happened were he fighting a man
    vs. ulquiorra in hollow form; I'll let you wound me because I didn't mean to defeat you is pretty much the same thing as firing your new attack at someone and then asking them to ... dodge it. So Kubo has no worries about shish kabobing Hinamori but still doesn't want Ichigo fighting women the same way he fights men.
    Last edited by Raffy; June 11th, 2014 at 12:39 AM.

"If only they'd have stabbed Obito with that kunai in the first place"

Okay, now he's just mocking us...
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

For fuck sake, Kubo. It's like his changing his fucking mind from chapter to chapter.

It won't be 8 vs 1, since there are Shinigami who are aware of Ichigo's arrival. Plus the black guy dropped from tailing Renji and Bazz-B left Shinji and Hinamori (though I wouldn't be surprised if they were off-paneled).

And now Bach with probably 2 of the strongest SR is moving in. He wants to thank the one who led them to the light? What the fuck!?

Situation is too chaotic to provide a satisfying resolution. In short, more Bleach chaos incoming.

Naruto can fly now cause fuck you. Sasuke-kun~~~~nghh is always right. And Kishi can't draw coherent panels to save his life.

Closed Thread

Thread Information