Results 9,081 to 9,100 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The spinoff is more productive

05/22/2013

48 chapters ago

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Also remember when she cut her hair vowing not to be useless anymore.

Funny how that turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Who the hell is Kaguya?!
    An ancient rabbit lady that wants an army of naked Zetsus.

....of all the sentences in the world that you could never dream of typing up....

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    An ancient rabbit lady that wants an army of naked Zetsus.

....of all the sentences in the world that you could never dream of typing up....
    This manga is turning into Mad Libs. And not in a fun way.

It actually makes perfect sense...

So what is her motivation?
    Her motivation is - like every Naruto woman - to do womanly stuff like cooking. And make once again wonderful rice cakes like she once did together with her space rabbits on the moon.

Why is she doing all this?
    To restore her rice cake business empire.

An army?
    Yes.

To fight whom?
    The Space Cowboys who expelled her from the moon - led by...

Spoiler:
    Ramen Guy - who once upon a time destroyed her blooming rice cake business in order to set up his own ramen empire.

Why should I even care about any of the above?
    Why not?

What connection do I have with this character introduced so late in the story?
    The Kaguya rice cake plot was already introduced very early with the introduction of the ramen guy and his rivalizing business.

What was size of the rock Kishi hit his head on right before he cooked up this dumbass twist?
    Who the hell is Kaguya?!
    It was the moon which broke the fourth wall back when Ramen Guy and his Space Cowboys defeated Kaguya.

Who the hell is Kaguya?!
    Kaguya is a well written and developed character whose existence was excellently foreshadowed from the very beginning on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Kaguya is a well written and developed character whose existence was excellently foreshadowed from the very beginning on.
    Yeah, Kishimoto dropped major hints early on.

First of all, Naruto was possessed by a fox. Fox, like a CERTAIN FOXY LADY we all know. Plus, Kyubbi and Kaguya share three letters in common (three like the sannin) so it was pretty obvious who the final villain would be.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Hey, it's true, the hints were everywhere since the beginning.

I mean, think about it, what is Kaguya? A woman.

You know who else is a woman? Nardo's mom.

It's all starting to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Yeah, Kishimoto dropped major hints early on.

First of all, Naruto was possessed by a fox.
    And foxes and rabbits are natural enemies, right? It's an old legend or Aesop tale, isn't it? Or am I as high as Kishi?

The final villain of Naruto is a woman.

This makes so much sense.

Even your avatar is a rabbit, Nobodyman.

Kishimoto's a genius at dropping hints all over the place.

For the last century, every single thing that happened helped us see this coming.
    Hidden:

You guys should know, though, that somewhere in this world is right now showing irrefutable evidence that Kaguya was perfectly foreshadowed, right?

I mean, I remember someone saying that the Gold and Silver shitheads were perfectly foreshadowed, and I think a entirely black panel where we were supposed to see something during Kakashi's panel was enough evidence to consider that Kishi perfectly foreshadowed Obito being Tobi.

So, yeah, someone with guts could go on a mission to Narutoforums to see if there's a stupidly long and overly detailed post explaining how perfectly planed Kaguya was from day 0.

Do you wanna borrow it? Khamolen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Give yourself a pat on the back Final Fantasy 9, Naruto just pulled a Necron.
    http://i.imgur.com/pYAjYGs.jpg

05/22/2013

48 chapters ago
    What if, while trying to figure out how to make Sakura powerful and relevant, Kishi stumbled across the old fan-theory about Ultimecia's origin?

I first thought of this as a joke but now I'm kinda wondering...

Someone out there also believes that he is a reincarnation of Julius Caesar and communicates with aliens and reptilian merfolk.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    You guys should know, though, that somewhere in this world is right now showing irrefutable evidence that Kaguya was perfectly foreshadowed, right?

I mean, I remember someone saying that the Gold and Silver shitheads were perfectly foreshadowed, and I think a entirely black panel where we were supposed to see something during Kakashi's panel was enough evidence to consider that Kishi perfectly foreshadowed Obito being Tobi.

So, yeah, someone with guts could go on a mission to Narutoforums to see if there's a stupidly long and overly detailed post explaining how perfectly planed Kaguya was from day 0.
    The whole Obito being Tobi thing was easily foreshadowed and made pretty obvious early on. Kaguya though? No. There was literally nothing said about her until the very end of this war.

Unless you go for:

'Well, her existence was made pretty clear everyone if you just look at the irrefutable evidence We all know The Sage of 6 Paths was born right? Well, who do you think gave birth to him!? HIS MOM, DUH! So, in a sense we knew she existed and technically she was foreshadowed as soon as The Sage was introduced. Tch, idiots...'

Wait a minute. Where is the poor dad in all of this?
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    The whole Obito being Tobi thing was easily foreshadowed and made pretty obvious early on. Kaguya though? No. There was literally nothing said about her until the very end of this war.

Unless you go for:

'Well, her existence was made pretty clear everyone if you just look at the irrefutable evidence We all know The Sage of 6 Paths was born right? Well, who do you think gave birth to him!? HIS MOM, DUH! So, in a sense we knew she existed and technically she was foreshadowed as soon as The Sage was introduced. Tch, idiots...'

Its the ramen guy. He has been immortal since getting it on with the bunny lady, and has since been planning an overly long plan on how to create his ramen empire.

Edit: Unless of course he has been possessed by the holy spirit of the original ramen guy.

http://i.imgur.com/pYAjYGs.jpg

05/22/2013

48 chapters ago
    Has it really been 48 chapters already? Holy Ramen Guy. This manga's pace is so slow it's virtually dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post

Unless you go for:

It was so easy that pretty much everyone at some point stop defending it because it would be too ridiculous to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Has it really been 48 chapters already? Holy Ramen Guy. This manga's pace is so slow it's virtually dead.
    Imagine if Toei adapted this series...

What are the odds that Kaguyas plan is fueled on the logic of "MY SONS DIED I GUESS SO FUCK THE WORLD"

At this point, I'm almost willing to bet money on Kaguyas defeat involving the ghosts of her dead sons telling her to stop being pissy.
    Or at the very least some variant of Naruto and Sasuke charging her, and she can't get herself to kill them at a crucial moment because OMG THER JUST LIK MY BABIES SYMBOLISSSSM

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    I don't blame you guys for losing track of reality for making fun of Bleach so much, but I think Ichigo gotta have far more new moves than just that 1.
    Anyway the regular getsuga looks completely different in how it's being executed.
    Anyway I'm expecting more new techniques to come. Just 1 new name per chapter might be slow, but I'm used to pacing of Bleach.
    THE GRAND RUNDOWN OF ICHIGOS REPETOIRE OF MOVES

-Getsuga Tenshou! A horribly generic flying slash that in any other shonen series would be a fragment of a swordfighters arsenal, but here is the underwhelming crux of Ichigos unique swords unique abilities. So unique in fact that his dad has it too, and Byakuya referred to it as, wouldn't you know it, a standard technique. Sometimes works as a slash, sometimes just an ill defined smear of energy
    -Black inkspill Getsuga Tenshou! Same as above, but done while in Bankai, so makes it different!
    -Keeping the energy from his Getsuga inside his sword, adding oomph to his generic swordslashes! Such a crucial technique that it was never named, and has been used all of once!
    - Cero! A DBZ energy beam, which the GT sometimes is, but not always, also this is shot from other fingers and stuff so totally different. Was only used when Ichigo was in berserker hollow mode (and that...other, somehow different berserker hollow mode during the Vizard training), and for all we now he can't do it anymore.
    - FINAL Getsuga Tenshou! For all its dramaticness, this boiled down to using up a whole lot of energy for a really REALLY big Getsuga Tenshou! Only this time there didn't even seem to be any slashing involved, just one colossal fart of black energy all over the place. Only useable once...maybe? Sorta? I guess not after all?
    - SWASTIKA BOOMERANG! Pretty much a Getsuga Tenshou again, but shot from his badge in the shape of a SWASTIKA BOOMERANG
    - Super Sentai Fullbullshit Getsuga Tenshou! Its white this time!
    - Two Getsuga Tenshous AT THE SAME TIME!

Subtracting all the lesser variants and lost moves of Ichigo, that totals at two moves. A flying energy slash...and two flying slashes at once. If we're lucky we might even get to see a Getsuga Tenshou barrage before the series ends! Had Kubo written One Piece, we'd only have gotten around to Gum Gum gatling in the new world

Fuck, has GT ever actually been effective? Most times people just emerge from Ichigos inkspill energy splooges a little charred. The diagonal torso slash, thats where the danger is at.

Closed Thread

Thread Information