Closed Thread
Page 451 of 502 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Do you wanna borrow it? Khamolen's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The spinoff is more productive

At the risk of putting myself in the awkward position of saying anything positive about Naruto, I'm actually liking what we've seen of Kaguya so far. If it wasn't for her ham-fisted insertion into the story as the final villain and Kishimoto's terrible track record I'd actually be interested in seeing where he's going with her.

To be honest I think I just enjoy seeing a woman presented as a straight-up villain with her own agenda.

Well I wouldn't hold my breath about Kaguya... SHE IS a female character in Naruto so....yeah...

Something stupid will be revealed about her motivation (most likely tied with being scorned or some romance or something stupid like that).

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Khamolen View Post
    At the risk of putting myself in the awkward position of saying anything positive about Naruto, I'm actually liking what we've seen of Kaguya so far. If it wasn't for her ham-fisted insertion into the story as the final villain and Kishimoto's terrible track record I'd actually be interested in seeing where he's going with her.

To be honest I think I just enjoy seeing a woman presented as a straight-up villain with her own agenda.
    Dunno how I feel about her suddenly taking the reins from Madara whose legacy has been the driving force behind the manga for nearly all of part 2, and retrospectively part 1 as well.

Reading between the lines almost makes it sound like Kaguya is raising an army in order to combat extraterrestrials threatening her home world. Why else would she need soldiers?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If that's what the manga has been building up to all of these years then I'm beyond disappointed in Kishi; she was introduced what, 30 or so chapters ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    A stacked Getsuga is not a new move, lol.
    I don't blame you guys for losing track of reality for making fun of Bleach so much, but I think Ichigo gotta have far more new moves than just that 1.
    Anyway the regular getsuga looks completely different in how it's being executed.
    Anyway I'm expecting more new techniques to come. Just 1 new name per chapter might be slow, but I'm used to pacing of Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    I don't blame you guys for losing track of reality for making fun of Bleach so much, but I think Ichigo gotta have far more new moves than just that 1.
    Anyway the regular getsuga looks completely different in how it's being executed.
    Anyway I'm expecting more new techniques to come. Just 1 new name per chapter might be slow, but I'm used to pacing of Bleach.
    You'd be hard-pressed to find a post of me ever "making fun" of Bleach.

The only distinction I can make out is that the pre Royal Guard training Getsuga Tenshō was black while this one is white.

Ichigo is an amalgamation of Human, Shinigami, Hollow/Vizard, Fullbringer and Quincy yet his arsenal is the most limited we've seen from any character in the series.

Getsuga has been Ichigos only move for basically the entire manga. The only other variation is black getsuga which is the same thing except black.

I still can't believe that Kaguya switcharoo is real.

Do you guys realize we're 100 chapters in this arc? (Bleach)

Fuck's sake.

If Kishi doesn't know how to deal with Madara he shouldn't replace him with a character that's way stronger than him.

She needs an army to fight... huh... wait, what?

Enviado do meu GT-I9100 através de Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    Yeah. New chapter's out. Didn't bother linking it, u guys know where to find it.

So Kishi just emphasized AGAIN how irrelevant both Kakashi and Sakura are , and here comes the alien rabbit. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be it, no more transformations no more baddie switch, PLEASE just end it already..... Oh who am I kidding, we still got transformations for Naruto n Sasuke
    So Kakashi's role is to prevent Sakura from doing anything stupid again. .

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Khamolen View Post
    How is that dumb?
    I admire her pragmatism actually. Just teleport them into lava and be done with it.
    Which is obviously not going to happen, it's going to be another long fight after so much time wasted on Obito and Madara, that's what makes it dumb.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    A stacked Getsuga is not a new move, lol.
    It's still GT just like all the other new moves.
    Last edited by AnonMach; June 4th, 2014 at 05:15 AM.

That color page for Naruto was rather good.

Other than that, I strangely find myself enjoying Kaguya much more than Madara, even if she was shoehorned in at the last second. Maybe its because she is a strong female villain, maybe its the design (its pretty neat, I'll admit), maybe its the fact that I've never liked Madara or its just that I have this faint hope of her being the final FINAL villain (with the exception of Sasuke vs Naruto, which I am not looking forward to). Feels like they're finally getting to the last phase of the goddamn war.

It'll probably drag on forever though.

Bleach was as good as it is every week a.k.a. boring. NEW ATTACK! Getsuga... white? Creative! Very creative!!

Coming up next, Getsuga Juujishou, only this time it's going to be black instead!

man, for what's it worth...Naruto had a really good color spread and finally a female character who amounts to something, even thought that sadly just stretches this cancer of a war
    and I seriously don't know what's wrong with me, but I still like the girls in bleach, those arrow heads were cute and I actually laughed a little when the try went 'nope' and during that shot where we saw what they would ask their king, especially with the ditzy one being blanked out, lol. Chapter still wasn't really good though, because Ichigo and long-stretched

HOLY SHIT A FEMALE CHARACTER IN NARUTO THAT'S NOT COMPLETELY USELESS!

*face melts*

Also, that weird weird vibe that only the love between Sasuke and Naruto can beat the ultimate enemy which is a woman...Uh, do you need to accept something kishi?
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

What a terrible manga week. Hopes up for HxH.

Naruto. I simply can't take it anymore. This fight is dragging FOREVER! Since the fight against Obito started you can count in one hand how many good chapters we had. Most of the fight the chapters are just terribly boring despite the contents. Big boss gets trashed, good guys get trashed, it doesn't matter, even in moments that were supposed to be the climax I can't feel anything because I just. want. this shit. to. END!
    Honestly, for the first time I am seriously thinking of dropping Naruto.

Bleach. Gawd, those girls are incredibly annoying in the most worst ways. Not only Kubo shows he is completely unable to handle a group of female characters without repeating the same interactions over and over again delivering the THIRD coming of the Tres Bestia (the second one being the Sword Five), but he actually gives us a dumbed down and obnoxious version of them. At least the Bestia would only allow their antics to take place when they weren't facing a serious enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Plot Twist: The Space Rabbits lived once on the moon, but were then expelled by Space Cowboys. After Kaguya gets Jesus no Jutsu'ed, the final boss will be the Space Cowboys in order to reclaim Kaguya's home land.
    AND THIS IS WHY SHE NEEDS AN ARMY
    This makes sense on so many levels.

Anyway, the colour spread was good. That´s everything i have to say about this.

Bleach is not even worth a mention.

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    I stupidly kind of hoped for something marginally original when it came to Ichigo's latest 2 blade power-up. I was, as always, left disappointed by Kubo's half assed shenanigans.
    I completely misread 'shenanigans' as 'shinigamis', at first.

It's amazing how much sense it still made.

Seriously? Rabbit Lady turns the land they are all standing on for miles into lava... She manifests herself out of black shit and dead Madara. How she ever died in the past, who knows...

It's so shitty. On one side, Rabbit Lady has the ability to suck out chakra - and just doesn't continue when it comes to Naruto and Sasuke. She should now just summon meteors like Madara did and kill them all. - But just like with Kabuto, where he could have taken out Itachi and Sasuke if he did round 2 of wind vibrations he didn't, neither will Rabbit Lady continue with attacks that will actually kill them.

I'm just so ready for Jiraiya to pop out of nowhere though.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post

Bleach. Gawd, those girls are incredibly annoying in the most worst ways. Not only Kubo shows he is completely unable to handle a group of female characters without repeating the same interactions over and over again delivering the THIRD coming of the Tres Bestia (the second one being the Sword Five), but he actually gives us a dumbed down and obnoxious version of them. At least the Bestia would only allow their antics to take place when they weren't facing a serious enemy.
    I have to disagree. Unlike the Tres Bestia's the female Sternritter have been nothing short of impressive and have proven themselves to be credible threats. Apart from Mask De Masculine they're the only Sternritter to actually do some respectable damage to the opposition up to this point.
    Last edited by Louis-1988; June 4th, 2014 at 06:45 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information