Closed Thread
Page 441 of 502 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The spinoff is more productive

So, I feel like the thread would appreciate knowing that I had a dream about Bleach.

Sadly, I've never been much for remembering my dreams in any particular detail. What I can remember, though, is that Ichigo was facing off against that fire-Quincy. Mr. Fire unleashed an absurdly powerful flame attack, consuming everything (represented mostly by almost entirely white panels, of course). When it cleared away, however, Ichigo was completely unharmed.

He also had the most gigantic, curly black beard ever. Like, down to his waist. Ichigo. He did not have it before the attack, mind, only after.

Needless to say, even with that being all I can remember, it was certainly far more entertaining than the real thing.
    Last edited by Panda Bear; May 28th, 2014 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Not making this up at all, by the way. This really was a dream I had last night.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    maybe..if the duo decide to destroy moon to stop the jutsu...most likely Hagoromo brothers did the same..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaguya-hime

We know that the moon is the Juubi's original body, and the legend Kishimoto's referencing indicates that Kaguya came from the moon, so... maybe.

I'm still hoping for a big stupid DBZ battle though.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    NEXT TIME ON NARUTO:

Naruto. In. SPAAAAACE!

(I called this ages ago)
    http://i.imgur.com/gfSaD.jpg

Final villain. Has just as much of a chance.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    he is Stern Ritter "D" Askin Naak Le Vaar ( awesome name right?) He had a brief conversation with Mayuri and then walked away from fighting him cuz he couldn't be assed with it..
    No joke, I thought it was Aizen when I first saw him...

The moon already had its turn in the fight as the juubi. Since the moon is the juubi's body. Apparently it can be in two places at once?

I can feel it now. In the long chain of betrayals, the final one will be a Kishimoto assistant. But it won't be Taira Kenji (the one writing the Rock Lee spin-off). It'll be a different assistant; one jealous of Kenji, and thus expressing his displeasure through in-series revolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
    The moon already had its turn in the fight as the juubi. Since the moon is the juubi's body. Apparently it can be in two places at once?

I can feel it now. In the long chain of betrayals, the final one will be a Kishimoto assistant. But it won't be Taira Kenji (the one writing the Rock Lee spin-off). It'll be a different assistant; one jealous of Kenji, and thus expressing his displeasure through in-series revolt.
    eh!Jubi's body was hidden inside the moon..

problem is Kaguya seems to have done this previously, so there must have been another moon..so the theory is her sons destroyed that and created a new..

there is one obvious mistake in this chapter.. headquarter(Raikage's office) in Kumo should have been destroyed by Jubi..but here we see it intact..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Or it can be that his target audience are man in their teens, who care very little about equality of sexes.

Just a wild guess of someone that doesn't treat a work of creator as a statement of his personal beliefs...
    True, but Kishi just seems completely out of touch for female characters.

So like, Kubo actually remembered that Quincy were supposed to use arrows and not just random superpowers this week. So that's something... Kinda. Of course, he balanced it out by nothing happening besides Ichigo being a smug ass and fodderizing the Quincy girls. Because we needed an entire chapter dedicated to showing off Ichigo power-up form+wardrobe change #126...

How fitting that I should switch to a Max avatar now that rabbit lady is the final boss.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by AnonMach View Post
    True, but Kishi just seems completely out of touch for female characters.
    Gonna be completly honest with you: I think he is out of touch with his entire cast. The problems hardly stop at his female characters...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    So like, Kubo actually remembered that Quincy were supposed to use arrows and not just random superpowers this week.
    Well, to be fair, it would be ungodly dull (more than usual) if all of the Quincies were using bows and arrows. I don't think even Oda could make that stuff interesting, and Kubo ain't Oda.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Gonna be completly honest with you: I think he is out of touch with his entire cast. The problems hardly stop at his female characters...
    True, he just seems to have a harder time writing female characters by comparison.

I still can't believe Naruto (the manga)'s natural progression and character development didn't take it to a final scenario where every one of the Konoha 11 (+ Sai. . .I guess. . .) has a major fight that brings them closure. Only Shikamaru got something similar to that, and it feels like he blew his load way too early.

After all that was invested with Rock Lee, I can't believe his biggest last moment is. . .being a cheerleader to his idol. Where's the whole "new generation surpasses the old generation"?? Hell, the fact that Kishi had to bring back all the glorified zombie Kages and they became the most relevant and powerful fighters this side of Jesuto and Douchuke kinda destroys the whole theme of the manga, doesn't it?

And when I say Rock Lee, I say Neji (I guess he got that with the fight with Spiderman, but again, that was way too long ago, and that didn't stop Kishi from giving ONLY him the Jounin upgrade. . .and proceeded to do nothing with it, except kill him in the most random, asinine, unemotional and blander way possible), I say Sakura, I say Shino (this guy had so much promise. . .that never went anywhere), Kiba (oh you poor Yamcha clone. . .). . .It's a real tragedy. Beyond all the terrible writing that Kishi is showing during the past. . .decade???, beyond the constantly degrading art, beyond the awful fights, beyond the abyssmally uninteresting villains. . .beyond all that massive wall of crap, the single worst thing, the biggest offender, the one factor that trully saddens me, is the fact that Kishi relegated all those characters that he himself spent time building and hyping for future developments to cheerleading duties. Fuck it.

Did The Almighty Madara just get finished off like that? Seriously? lol

Can Naruto get any worse?

The only thing that could save this manga is black Zetsu ripping out his face, exclaming all over the top "Did you think that I was going to be the asspulled brother of the sage of the six path, no it's me DIO!!!" And goes TheWorld/Steamroller in Sasuke.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    I still can't believe Naruto (the manga)'s natural progression and character development didn't take it to a final scenario where every one of the Konoha 11 (+ Sai. . .I guess. . .) has a major fight that brings them closure. Only Shikamaru got something similar to that, and it feels like he blew his load way too early.

After all that was invested with Rock Lee, I can't believe his biggest last moment is. . .being a cheerleader to his idol. Where's the whole "new generation surpasses the old generation"?? Hell, the fact that Kishi had to bring back all the glorified zombie Kages and they became the most relevant and powerful fighters this side of Jesuto and Douchuke kinda destroys the whole theme of the manga, doesn't it?

And when I say Rock Lee, I say Neji (I guess he got that with the fight with Spiderman, but again, that was way too long ago, and that didn't stop Kishi from giving ONLY him the Jounin upgrade. . .and proceeded to do nothing with it, except kill him in the most random, asinine, unemotional and blander way possible), I say Sakura, I say Shino (this guy had so much promise. . .that never went anywhere), Kiba (oh you poor Yamcha clone. . .). . .It's a real tragedy. Beyond all the terrible writing that Kishi is showing during the past. . .decade???, beyond the constantly degrading art, beyond the awful fights, beyond the abyssmally uninteresting villains. . .beyond all that massive wall of crap, the single worst thing, the biggest offender, the one factor that trully saddens me, is the fact that Kishi relegated all those characters that he himself spent time building and hyping for future developments to cheerleading duties. Fuck it.
    I blame it on the Uchiha sub-plot and the lack of planning. The Uchiha subplot got out of hand and eventually became the main plot for the majority of Part 2 up until the Pein Invasion, which will remain the best arc in Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight King View Post
    until the Pein Invasion, which will remain the best arc in Part 2.
    ............seriously?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    ............seriously?
    Would you rather give the title to arcs like the Sai and Sasuke Arc, the Itachi Pursuit Arc, the Kage Summit, or the current War Arc?

The arc that set off the whole "Naruto is our only hope" bit, where he literally became the prophesied one, got rid of great character Jiraiya, that squandered a perfect opportunity for the secondaries to do something, had an incredibly boring villain whose motivation was that his puppy died, that ended with a talk no jutsu and a dues ex machina that cleared away any and all repercussions, consequences or moral lessons of the arc while expanding Kishi's eye fetish even further?

The arc whose ending was so bad, and so completely signaled the death of any chance the series had of ever recovering, that we had to turn this thread into the "Pizza, Boobs, and 80's" thread for a year and a half to recuperate?

The only arc worth anything in part 2 was the Shikimaru one, and even that's pushing it since the baddies had to be dumb and predictable as fuck to lose there.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

The pain arc at least had these 2 chapters were naruto made short work of the Pains, right before the main pain recovered and the debacle of hinata's confesion, Shikamaru's revenge while emotional enough, was just a one step plan, instead of what we are expecting of him, and the Ransenshurifail drains anything good of the arc.

I find the Ransenshurifail the worse of two sins.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    The arc that set off the whole "Naruto is our only hope" bit, where he literally became the prophesied one, got rid of great character Jiraiya, that squandered a perfect opportunity for the secondaries to do something, had an incredibly boring villain whose motivation was that his puppy died, that ended with a talk no jutsu and a dues ex machina that cleared away any and all repercussions, consequences or moral lessons of the arc while expanding Kishi's eye fetish even further?

The arc whose ending was so bad, and so completely signaled the death of any chance the series had of ever recovering, that we had to turn this thread into the "Pizza, Boobs, and 80's" thread for a year and a half to recuperate?

The only arc worth anything in part 2 was the Shikimaru one, and even that's pushing it since the baddies had to be dumb and predictable as fuck to lose there.
    Maybe it's because Naruto's my favorite character. It was the first arc in which he wasn't treated like a secondary character, and the character growth was there; well at least until the end.

I believe that the Kage Summit did that. Kishimoto utterly destroyed all three of his main characters in that arc. Now you just made me remember the hyperventilating scene. :(

Closed Thread

Thread Information