Closed Thread
Page 439 of 502 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The spinoff is more productive

I want to live in Kiba's dream world.

I won't be surprised if Kaguya also has a sob story and might be redeemable with talk no jutsu.

These girls are apparently the first quincys other than Ishida to use arrows too. It just feels like this is a rehash of the arrancar girls though who merged into that one super beast. I get the feeling this fight will go the same way with the girls doing some fusion.

I don't get Tenten's dream world at all. So all she wants...is to not say anything. Another joke.

As for Bleach, Kubo really can't draw these girls at all even though he produced the most generic design, which should be what he's most comfortable with.

Well for once at least 1 of those Quincy actually used a Quincy attack i.e the Bow & arrow which i did like. Even though so little happened, i wonder what they are planning now that Ichigo has arrived?

So the bunny lady was the true mastermind the whole time, I think I remember someone here calling that. Also is this supposed to be Hanabi Hyuuga in this panel: http://readms.com/r/naruto/678/2391/8

What happened to the original design that Kishimoto made for real the real Naruto manga? Isn't she supposed to have short hair?
    Ten Ten has the most boring dream imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    So the bunny lady was the true mastermind the whole time, I think I remember someone here calling that. Also is this supposed to be Hanabi Hyuuga in this panel: http://readms.com/r/naruto/678/2391/8

What happened to the original design that Kishimoto made for real the real Naruto manga? Isn't she supposed to have short hair?
    Ten Ten has the most boring dream imaginable.

Shino dreaming of finding some new giant bug species isn't any better...

I knew it we couldn't trust the bunnies.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

So it looks like Naruto is actually endi- *evil moon rabbit appears*

Fuck this shit.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Of course, Madara Eyeball Power was so awesome he could not be defeated and had to sabotage himself... At least Bleach wasn't exactly good, but it was not as horrible. That has to count for something.

Also, who is this guy on the last page of Bleach chapter? His designs has gotten so generic I honestly cannot tell.

Oh WTF kind of thing is that Kishi?! You just couldn't think of any thing else could you? Best you had in you left eh? That was freakin crap! I'm pissed!

So I guess I should just think of both Bleach and Naruto as comedy type manga from now on am I?
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I like how all the women were dreaming of men. those silly girls.

Both chapters were bad. But while Bleach was the usual "Kubo bad" (attacks from behind, the action using so many close ups and face shots it's hard to follow, nothing happening, re-used character designs. . .), Naruto was on a whole other level of bad. And it's been like that for a long while now. Bleach is dull, lifeless and overall super stupid. Naruto is, on the other hand, infuriatingly bad. Insultingly bad.

Like, they just waited the genjutsu out? And Kishi didn't even bother to draw the Susanoo disappearing (that transition was super weird, I thought I missed a page)? And, let's see if I got that clear. . .Naruto has "hardworking bro's" will, Sasuke has "douche bro's" will. . .and Black FUCKING Zetsu has "evil rabbit mom's" will???? Is that what's supposed to happen in there?

And the dreamworld panels are as bland as it gets. Except Ten-Ten, which was Kishi admitting that the Rock Lee spin-off is doing more with his side characters than his own manga is doing at the moment, and he had to do a reference to it out of sheer admiration. Of course you did, Kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
    I like how all the women were dreaming of men. those silly girls.
    Spoiler:

Bleach was slow as usual, the events of the last 5 chapters could have been done in 2 chapters if Bleach had a decent pace. The last year of Bleach has essentially been filler fights but now that the people who's fights might actually matter are turning up I can actually see the end of Bleach way off in the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    I don't get Tenten's dream world at all. So all she wants...is to not say anything. Another joke.
    Tenten dream is a joke about she wanting Gai Sensei and Lee to change their strange Hair Style into a "Cool" one. Basically that is the type of comedy in the Rock Lee Spin-off and the kind of personality she has there(because she doesn't have a personality in the original Naruto).

*You can shoot lightning bolts
    *Lightning is so fast no one could possibly dodge it
    *You choose to attack in the most evadable manner possible by leaping in for a lightning swipe

So the very very last final villain (this time for real, I swear) in Naruto will be the killer rabbit from "Monty Python and the holy Grail"?
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    These girls are apparently the first quincys other than Ishida to use arrows too. It just feels like this is a rehash of the arrancar girls though who merged into that one super beast. I get the feeling this fight will go the same way with the girls doing some fusion.
    It is, this whole arc is practically a complete rehash.

and here i though people telling that the alien rabbit was the final boss were kidding or exaggerating...

Yeah, Kubo made them seem like they might've become important, 1 of them was on the cover page when this arc started, but it's been nothing since then.

Closed Thread

Thread Information