Closed Thread
Page 432 of 502 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,640 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Let's all read 3x3 Eyes instead

Wasn't kaguya (the rabbit alien) just misguided before, choosing for a drastic extreme solution? Now she was pure cartoonishly evil judging by that face? Already retconned for the second time within a few chapters of introduction? Kishi getting really good at retconning now.
    Last edited by DoctorPhil; May 21st, 2014 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    To be fair, One Piece was also pretty slow this week, unless you are talking about the art content per page, in which case it's standard Kubo.
    true, but I'm still somewhat dumbfounded. Parts of my brain just can't understand how Kubo and his editor think this is acceptable. What is going through Kubos deranged mind when he realized that the whole chapter was basically the reveal of last weeks cliffhanger, that's it
    the other stuff said was redundant garbage that didn't need to be pointed out. "Oh really, kenpachi is really, really strong?! No Shit! And here I thought the novel that was made just to wank zaraki was a product of my imagination"
    I'm not even angry, but just genuinely amazed, even Kishi and Mashima don't pull this kind of shit

If Kenpachi was a super important key to winning the war why would that Vizard rush over there to save the crappy Vice-Captain and not rush over there to save Kenpachi?

Hinamori (sp?) was clearly enough to take care of those goons trying to get to Soi Fons body. Speaking of Soi Fon, did I miss something or did I just completely forget Soi Fon's fight!?
    Everything's Eventual...

any bets to see if Shinji will explain his power to the enemy again?

The main character is back. What's his name again?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

I can't even count how many of such bleach chapters where nothing happened we had this arc. It's like kubo and kishimoto made a bet to see who can make the last arc last the longest.

So...Does kagura ressurect herself somehow, takes over madara and we get months of her full backstory and the fight begins a new against her?
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

You know if Tenten ended up being the one who took out Madara I would have forgiven Kishi for everything that has happened in this war arc and given him a big ol' pat on the back.

Yep, that would be glorious. For the single reason that every narutard would be pissed.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    I can't even count how many of such bleach chapters where nothing happened we had this arc. It's like kubo and kishimoto made a bet to see who can make the last arc last the longest.

So...Does kagura ressurect herself somehow, takes over madara and we get months of her full backstory and the fight begins a new against her?
    I'd like to give you an answer, but I'm not sure myself what the moon rabbit is up to. Or where she is. Or whether she's evil. Or alive. Or relevant.

I think the last pages were indicating that Minato was trapped in the genjutsu. Or did he go back to Konoha and I completely missed that part?

If Madara learned of this technique from that all-knowing stone in the Uchiha's shrine does that mean this technique was used before and from the looks of it by Kaguya (the rabbit queen)? If so, has this whole world been in a genjutsu dream this entire series and nobody notices because they think it's real life?

INCEPTION/MATRIX
    Everything's Eventual...

Lol, would explain all this destiny crap and incarnations of the sons of the sage etc. And the hax powers and inconsistent quality of the story are just glitches in this still not perfect matrix. XD

Naruto and Bleach IV- A wild Tenten appears

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    any bets to see if Shinji will explain his power to the enemy again?
    Yes, since his ability is that complicated, I believe a recap is necessary, in case some readers forgot of the mechanics behind it. It's been a while since it was shown and explained.

No, no, no, I'm being silly here. It hasn't been that long since it was shown at all! Silly me!

He'll explain his Bankai instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    To be fair, One Piece was also pretty slow this week, unless you are talking about the art content per page, in which case it's standard Kubo.
    This will sound like heresy, but I think Bleach was better than OP this week.

Both didn't actually had any real content until the very last pages, but I think Bleach at least focused on the building the current arc was lacking, so it was a good change. OP, on the other hand, was just focused in repeating the same joke the whole chapter - it was funny with Cavendish, not so much when repeated with each and all of the other allies.

That said, I have real low standards for Bleach and high ones for OP, so when Kubo is mildly good I already think of it as an improvement while Oda being just good feels like "he could do so much better".
    Last edited by .access timeco.; May 21st, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

The enjoyment from the shennanigans in one piece alone was ten times better than the bleach chapter, where all that has happened is the arrival of the uncharismatic bland main hero.

Imagine if last weeks Bleach chapter had ended with a looming threat to kenpachis life. No Ichigo arrival cliffhanger.

Then this chapter Ichigo arrives, reaches Kenpachi, and launches a counterattack. That'd be Bleach in OP mode.

If last weeks OP had ended with a cliffhanger of the Coliseum fighters being close by, and concluded this week with them joining Luffy, that'd be OP in Bleach mode.
    Last edited by Daz; May 21st, 2014 at 11:04 PM.

I wish I could find that Garfield comic strip where Jon sarcastically calls him "Bullet" and "Lightning". That's pretty much how I feel about Bleach right now.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Spoiler:

.........................Kubo's art is detailed as ever .
    Last edited by ZoroFTW9; May 22nd, 2014 at 09:33 AM.

How long did it take his assistants to draw that detailed scarf?

I wonder what Madara's planning to do about everyone in the world who's blind.

Also, where was this battle taking place again? Because when the 4th Hokage wakes up, he's right outside of Konoha.

Closed Thread

Thread Information