Closed Thread
Page 423 of 502 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Rob Lucci is more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    "Sasuke kun ... doesn't seem to care..." XD XD XD XD
    What's so funny, women always take notice of how their crush reacts in any given situation. Right?

Also, Sasuke was totally playing it cool to make her like him even more, because bitches like when dudes ignore them.

Btw, I found some tasty Bleach spoilers:
    http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthre...and-discussion

Spoiler:
    波浪长发戴帽子的御姐是T 用雷的
    The girl with the wave like hair pattern and wearing a hat is Sternritter T, and she uses Thunder attacks.

短发LOLI妹子是G 是个大嘴怪 嘴巴可以无限延展
    The short haired loli girl is Sternritter G, her mouth can expand without limits.

女仆装长发妹是P
    The one with an attire of a maidservant is Sternritter P.

蟑螂须妹子是Z
    The one with the cockroach like hair is Sternritter Z.

后两个的能力没看懂
    Not too sure about the remaining 2 girls' abilities.

剑八受伤 身体动不了
    Kenpachi got wounded and could not move.

天空一声巨响 什么人物即将闪亮登场
    There's a big noise coming from the sky. Who will show up?
    本话完
    The chapter ends

Sooo, that covers about 3 pages. Best chapter ever!

This chapter was hilarious bad.
    Everyone is so stupid in this manga especially the sage.
    "I must warn the people about the dangers that the moon can be turned into a gigantic mind control device.
    I know, I'll make a stone with specific instructions how to it, and the only ones who can read it are descendants of my deranged son who have a mental condition of turning then into psychopaths every time something bad happens to then."
    What could possibly go wrong.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Honestly, what was Sakura even thinking in the first place?

And is this supposed to be Pein Fight v2 or something? did he use one of his gravity jutsus alongside clone protecting him?

Sasuke-kun doesn't seem to care. . .

We're the last people that can save mankind, but my man concern is "Sasuke-kun doesn't seem to care about me".

Sakura, she's a nice girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    What's so funny, women always take notice of how their crush reacts in any given situation. Right?

Also, Sasuke was totally playing it cool to make her like him even more, because bitches like when dudes ignore them.
    The impressions Kishimoto gives to his readers about girls XD. At least when Oda does something like that is for comical purposes, like with Mr.Pink and Hancock, and not with a main character. In reality Kishimoto does this with every other women. I still remember in the beginning of the series where every woman had to have a bubble about how wet she was for Sasuke, even Temari, when she first met him!

Kishimoto says that he doesn't know how to do Women. No Fucks, he thinks every one of them is a Bitch, Groupie, Fangirl without nothing for brains.
    So you get stabbed during a war, and what you think is how your crush(that tried to kill you at least two times) didn't was worried about you in that moment? Shouldn't she be thinking about how she failed and trying to device another attack/strategy?

Talking about Hancock, Is funny how she was a Bitch before meeting Luffy and after meeting him became a Fangirl/Groupie, while still a bitch, but even with that she didn't seemed retarded like Sakura and Karin(and every other girl in Naruto, except Hinata, that doesn't seem retarded, that doesn't seem to fall into the Sasuke groupie, but into Naruto groupie).
    Last edited by Bigivel; May 14th, 2014 at 12:57 AM.

Infinite tsukuyomi straight out of Kishi's ass, because who cares about the previous established rules right. Someone should just destroy the moon, piccolo style.

But seriously, this manga has just become too stupid to even complain about.

Sakura is useless, well even more if that was possible, but the award for most useless in this chapter should go for kakashi, he did not do anything, except make a random comment about eye powerzzz.

Can we just end this manga with Madara winning in the end, and everyone dying because Madara forgot to feed the people ??
    Last edited by Ace of Spades; May 14th, 2014 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animelike View Post
    Well, their are have been many versions came for Noruto.....and many more to come waiting eagerly for new version.For those who really want to watch and enjoy Noruto series
    http:
    Thank you, random bot. I will make sure to enjoy some Noruto!

I seriously underestimated Sakura. I thought she's useless when in reality she's an insult to every female character trying to prove that women can be tough and useful as well. Thank you, Kishimoto, for taking the time to open my eyes. Now you can go back and fuck yourself. Or Sasuke for that matter.

Sakura you fucking failure,.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Behold, the strongest division of the SS.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

This was -1/10 this week, Naruto. please go into the corner, be ashamed of yourself and try to move away as soon as possible. nobody likes you. Please, just go away.

As for Bleach, standard meh...
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

I would have forgiven Kishi for everything, if when Madara stabbed Sakura he said to her

"Sorry Sakura, but your character development is in another Manga."

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Prolly Ichigo coming to save the day - and 1 shot the 4 of them with ease

Candice

CATNIPP.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I think Bleach strongest were its characters. The story is full or holes, terrible pace, completely useless mini-arcs and repeates itself to no end over and over and over again.

But the characters who were set to die and didn't lived past their expiration date are well developed or at least interestingly fleshed out. By that I mean mostly the antagonists (Espada, Gin, Tousen... Unohana as well). Too bad all of that died on the Arrancar arc and the characters presented since then are there simply to hype the already overlyhyped characters.
    Unohana was not developed, and her backstory was incredibly rushed imo.

I agree with the majority of the Espada though. I really liked Nel's and Noitra's backstory (though I would have liked to see his reaction to still being outranked by a female), as well as Grimmjow, Tia Harribel, Baraggan, and Starrk. I also agree with Tousen. I'd like to add Momo, Urahara, Yoruichi, Soi Fon, Komamura (in respect to his history with Tousen, not his wolf grandfather), Shinji and Hyori to this list. The Turn Back The Pendulum Arc is one of my favourite arcs.

Now in regards to the new chapters.

Sakura can't catch a break. And she's practically useless now that Naruto knows how to heal.

Apathetic towards the entire Naruto chapter.

I liked seeing Kenpachi getting curb-stomped. And I may be totally delusional to hope that Unohana's making a surprise comeback, but I really don't care at this point.

I read Bleach right after reading the latest OP chapter though, so it was a tad disconcerting when I basically blazed through the former in a 5th of the time it took to read the latter.

Hey, remember when Quincies were human beings and not bizarre mass murder monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Hey, remember when Quincies were human beings and not bizarre mass murder monsters
    Hopefully we'll get a detailed explanation for everyone getting a gimmick, aside from what was already stated by Quilge Opie.

I tried to read Bleach a few weeks back and among the chapters I got through was the whole Tousen vs Fox guy.
    I'm sorry but I can't say that off screening his flashback can count as a well developed character in this particular case.
    If I just didn't straight up forget about it but as far as I remember we were just given a vague idea(funeral scene) of why Tousen has gone down the path he did.
    The rest we had to fill out ourselves.

So nope Tousen felt pretty shallow when I read through that part. I mean everything he does is supposedly because of that woman but we didn't get enough context to justify his actions. Like what exactly twisted his idea of what's the right thing to do that extremely.

On one hand, the villains have creative enough abilities, and the carnage was nice to watch.

On the other hand. . .is Kenpachi REALLY that worned out? A single bolt attack from one of the bitch squad and he's already in his dying thoughts?

Seems the scenario of "reinforcements appear to bail someone out of danger" will keep repeating itself ad infinitum during this last arc of Bleach. Over and over again. . .

Meh chapter, better than Naruto, but that's not saying much.

......P for the "power"?

What does that even do anyway? Dropping buildings on people wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Power. I wonder if Kubo might ever explain this mysteriously deep "Power".

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    ......P for the "power"?

What does that even do anyway? Dropping buildings on people wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Power. I wonder if Kubo might ever explain this mysteriously deep "Power".
    It's just generic super strength

Closed Thread

Thread Information