Closed Thread
Page 42 of 502 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

shit, I ain't even mad. Mayuri showed up dressed for Festivale, and that's wonderful.

Default Re: Nardy and Blah IV: I take it back; I don't miss Bleach anymore

Bach, apart from killing is own men for soing their job, and endangering all existence for unexplained reasons, has done fuck all in the more then thirty chapters since the invasion ended.

How is that superior characterisation to every single villain in OP ? Or is that guy/person simply bored of reading all the "monologues" explaining their desires, personality and state of mind and simply wants them to start fighting people at the drop of a hat and be gone for half the arc they're supposed to be the villain of to "increase mystery" ?

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Bach, apart from killing is own men for soing their job, and endangering all existence for unexplained reasons, has done fuck all in the more then thirty chapters since the invasion ended.

How is that superior characterisation to every single villain in OP ? Or is that guy/person simply bored of reading all the "monologues" explaining their desires, personality and state of mind and simply wants them to start fighting people at the drop of a hat and be gone for half the arc they're supposed to be the villain of to "increase mystery" ?
    Don't you know that Baby's Got Bach's heart started beating again after 9 centuries, his intelligence returned after 9 decades, and he will be an interesting character for 9 seconds

Blah is back! Was about time! Joy~

When is Uryu's actual dad gonna come and tell him he's an idiot

Does Kubo need to do a redesign for Mayuri for every arc?

Neither chapter didn't do much for me. I will say Bleach was better this week mostly because it didn't have awkward out of place humor.

Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Bleach is back?

Wake me up when it's over.

Naruto was... as whut at ever. So now Naturo gets PLUS SIGN EYEBALLS

Good old Bleach is back. Neat, I was missing these 'revelations'. Can't wait for fights with loads of turnabouts and secret resistances. And of course eyeshots. Gotta step it up before the ending, Kubo. But I've got to say, this colour page is impressive. Reminds me of back then, when Kubo tried with colour pages and made interesting spreads with character collages. Though step by step characters stopped appearing, and later colours too.

I haven't read Nardo since toad vomited on... what's his name again? I only remember Tobi. So, is it worth checking out for all the bad things? Or is it gravely boring mish-mash of washed out lines?
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

It kinda bothers and has always irked me a but that in Naruto peoples pupils change shape. Do they get really wonky vision for doing so?

it definetly can't be healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post

actually,i don't remember that huge number of monologues from OP villains

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    actually,i don't remember that huge number of monologues from OP villains
    That's why I put monologues in quotation marks, since they appear to label every bit of information and character as "monologuing".

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Lol Mayuri and his outrageous outfits. Actually his vice captain's outfit is rather outrageous too.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Okay, looking at that topic at Narutobase there seems to be quite a concensus that Naruto and Bleach are superior to One Piece story- and character-wise. So I came to the conclusion that this has to come from some kind of parallel universe where these mangas are actually some epic masterpieces. So my question, how can I enter this parallel universe because I want to read them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Okay, looking at that topic at Narutobase there seems to be quite a concensus that Naruto and Bleach are superior to One Piece story- and character-wise. So I came to the conclusion that this has to come from some kind of parallel universe where these mangas are actually some epic masterpieces. So my question, how can I enter this parallel universe because I want to read them as well?
    Pour Kubo's ink on the floor in a pentagram style. This will open up the portal to this parallel universe that you seek. But first, you must understand that doing this will white out everything you know as you lay out the pentagram. It'll gradually white out the walls, your hamster (unless it was already a winter white dwarf hamster), your family. They might be gone forever if you choose to go to this magical place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    From their discussion, my curiosity goes to the world sales. Like, how is Naruto/Bleach sales in America for each volume/year ...

Quote Originally Posted by knceng View Post
    From their discussion, my curiosity goes to the world sales. Like, how is Naruto/Bleach sales in America for each volume/year ...
    Pathetically low compared to the Japanese sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    how much is it for a single volume and a yearly sales?
    i always trying to find them but most of the numbers were varied..
    Last edited by Hisoga; September 5th, 2013 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Probably higher compared to quite a few other series, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    how much is it for a single volume and a yearly sales?
    i always trying to find them but most of the numbers were varied..
    Less than 50,000 IIRC copies. But you should ask Aohige, he probably knows.

Probably higher compared to quite a few other series, though.
    Well, the US is the biggest manga industry outside of Japan and France (the 2nd biggest), so... yeah.

Closed Thread

Thread Information