Closed Thread
Page 414 of 502 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Rob Lucci is more interesting

so Naruto™ heals people now, i guess Sage of the Six Paths™ Chakra™ give u the Heal™ skill. so Madara™ and Sasuke™ can also use Heal™. also hilarious how Obito™ says he could do all the shit he did with the help of only half a Rinnegan™, even though he never even used it. Kakashi™ says Sakura™ is kind but means she is stupid

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I'm saddened that Gremmy never got to use Vollständig

Kenpachi fighting a brain with angel wings and a halo, I would've lost my shit
    Fuck yeah, that would have been awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Man, AP is slipping these days... where are all the Light Yagami Gifs/PNGs at after that chapter?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Making Sakura a useless bitch right until the very end....

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

man, bleach was boring
    I did get a good chuckle out because of the brain in a jar, but other than that this is one of the notorious "nothing fucking happened" chapters of bleach
    man, I couldn't bring less stuff into 20 pages even if I tried, how the fuck does he do it
    no seriously, what is Kubo even thinking when he's doing chapters like these, bad is one thing but this fucking boring?

So Madara basically is Aizen. The chapter was crap btw.

Wow, that was like a new level of awful for both mangas. Please put on my grave "Stupid retcons of an idiotic retcon killed him".
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

wtf?

Bleach: I saw no reason to dedicate another chapter to this "fight"....I mean, what did we even see?

Grimmy falls to the ground defeated, monologues about how he really wasn't here blah blah metaphysical speech blah blah.....then just fades. The brain in the jar immediately made me think of Aaroniero, which is a good thing....right? But why a brain in a jar??? Is it his "imagination" or actually his brain...? Sorry, it just caught me off guard.

Yachiru's missing....hmm, could make for some interesting drama. But really, the Quincy girls we saw way back (part of Bambietta's posse, right?) are gonna attack Kenpachi? Ladies, please, don't embarrass yourself. The dude just beat a kid with the broken power of imagination....you can't top that.

slow pacing though

Naruto: Hear that? That's the sound of my hair being ripped out.

Kishimoto seriously plays the "just as I planned" card with Madara, of all people. Congrats, now my opinion of him has soured even further.

Sakura manages to escape, and Team 7 officially joins up again. We're really hammering in the whole "Naruto = Jesus" metaphor, aren't we, Kishi? Just restoring Kakashi's vision so easily? Kakashi takes a moment to reflect on how his students have changed, what with their prospective goals and whatnot. I guess it's (kinda) a heartfelt? moment, but really out of place. And it just makes me miss Naruto Part I.

But seriously, Madara being Aizen-like was very frustrating.

urg, so naruto is jesus and sakura still has no purpose except to have a boner for sasuke

Although we are led to see those girls as fodder since they walk in group, there is no real reason to think they are weaker than the other sternritter. So in fact Kenpachi would be fighting against 4 SR at once and maybe Bambietta as well if she is alive. But I doubt will be Kenpachi fighting them, this could be a good chance to throw a lot of underused characters in the fray (if we have to take useless fighting, at least I hope Kubo uses the chance to develop forgotten characters instead of wank the same as always)

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Although we are led to see those girls as fodder since they walk in group, there is no real reason to think they are weaker than the other sternritter. So in fact Kenpachi would be fighting against 4 SR at once and maybe Bambietta as well if she is alive. But I doubt will be Kenpachi fighting them, this could be a good chance to throw a lot of underused characters in the fray (if we have to take useless fighting, at least I hope Kubo uses the chance to develop forgotten characters instead of wank the same as always)
    Considering that he already killed three Stern Ritters off-screen in the first invasion and Kubo went out of his way to remove Yachiru and Isane from the battle (awww...)....*sigh* yeah, I smell more wank.

I mean, Kubo still has to milk his new Shikai for its worth.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Get ready for another month or two of kenpachi being a smug douchebag swinging his sword in the most bland way possible and kobo trying to be all phylosophical.

Naruto was just garbage. Madara is Aizen where everything went according as planned from the very beginning and jesuto is just bad overall. Way to go kishimoto taking out all sense of danger, by making the main character into a god essentially.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Naruto: Aw, that's so cute seeing Kakashi remember these guys when they were kids.

Bleach: I have a bad habit of trying to find the good thing in garbage, and you know what's good about this chapter? Yachiru disappearing is actually something interesting and worth caring about. Plus, the four sternritters, whether they are a match for Kenpachi or not, could do a number of things. They could have Yachiru hostage, or they could just be a distraction from her finding him. The story could go anywhere now! Maybe we'll forget about that floating brain? Who knows. I can't imagine it!

"Jesus Naruto" is the biggest shit I have ever seen... God so damn awful... Everytime I think it can't get worse Kishi pulls new shit out of his crack head

Naruto is utter bullshit this week. Yeah. "Just as planned" Madaraizen strikes again. No shit. Also, that Team 7 cheesypuff crap at then end, So overused and childish. Damn you Kishi, don't drag this anymore.

I'm up all night to get lucky.

Oh Gremmy. You were such a stupid stupid character to the end.

Also, going to back to Naruto, yeah I love how Naruto's new Jesus powers make Sakura's one remaining contribution totally irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Oh Gremmy. You were such a stupid stupid character to the end.

Also, going to back to Naruto, yeah I love how Naruto's new Jesus powers make Sakura's one remaining contribution totally irrelevant.
    Well but I bet Naruto could give her Tsunade like boobs with his new powers... So it would make her relevant again

(Out before sexism)

Bleach: The art of spending 8 chapters, 2 months, on a terrible battle against a brain!

And some people say that One Piece is slow.

I just..I can't...

I understand that Naruto is an eastern piece of literature, and therefore I accept that their socital views of men and women are different then what we in the west have. I also understand that Naruto is a manga centered for young boys and teens. But holy...shit Kishimoto..

Holy, fucking shit.

I don't know if I am furious or simply impressed that you have created the most useless, pathetic, hated, sexist character I have ever seen in manga, literature, television, film, bars. Anything. Sakura Haruno is a stain on humanity, on art, on everything that people have fought for in terms of equality and representation.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Naruto: "Just as planned", Naruto is still Jesus, Sakura's only ability is now hilariously useless

Bleach: Nothing, absolutely nothing

Closed Thread

Thread Information