Closed Thread
Page 413 of 502 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,260 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Rob Lucci is more interesting

Naruto touched Kakashi and his normal eye grew back, Kakashi calls Sakura a kind girl, all is according to keikaku.

.....Is this a fanfiction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Mihawk can see everything within a great distance with his hawk eyes, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    H
    Seriously, eye surgery in the Naruto world is the best and most convenient thing ever. Maybe they do this everyday for all kinds of situations! "I heard that lady loves blue eyes. Hey bro, would you mind switching eyes just today? I'll give em back tomorrow".
    To be fair, he is a super god ninja dude. Its not like Tenten is running around performing eye surgery.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    To be fair, he is a super god ninja dude. Its not like Tenten is running around performing eye surgery.
    What did he do though that makes it so special? He basically goes around taking eyes out of their sockets, then puts them into his own eye sockets. He doesn't perform a jutsu, a ritual, a surgery, nothing. Literally grabs an eye with his fingers, stocks the eye with his fingers. Instant.

I say, Tenten, give it a go? What can she lose in the process? Just sneak on Sasuke, snatch his Rinnegan, and try to put it in.

What did he do though that makes it so special? He basically goes around taking eyes out of their sockets, then puts them into his own eye sockets. He doesn't perform a jutsu, a ritual, a surgery, nothing. Literally grabs an eye with his fingers, stocks the eye with his fingers. Instant.

I say, Tenten, give it a go? What can she lose in the process? Just sneak on Sasuke, snatch his Rinnegan, and try to put it in.
    Literally laughed out loud at this. Everyone should just start stealing and exchanging eyes while they wait for Naruto to deal with Madara.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

So Naruto is Jesus and Madara is Aizen.
    Wonderful.

I have no idea what is going on in Naruto anymore

I've read this chapter and the last one three times and I only get more confused each time

what the fuck is happening

Remember that time Sasuke wanted Itachi's eye's and Obito had to actually perform surgery to do a trasplant? And Sasuke was legitimately out of commision for a bunch of chapters to heal from the surgery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Mihawk can see everything within a great distance with his hawk eyes, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Oh, ok: let's snatch away Madara's bells. It's really the best way to introduce the last fight...
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post

-Teamwork my ass. We know Sakura and Kakashi will probably not do much considering how the former is...waste and the latter lost the one ability that made him useful for a remarkably long time.
    I think losing the Sharingan is the best thing to happen to Kakashi. Now his chakra reserves won't deplete as quickly and maybe we can see some new jutsu from him. He's supposed to have mastered 1000+ of them, after all.

Bleach is out

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/3

Holy fuckballs Gremmy, you were the stupidest thing

Jeez....Bleach is way too short....
    So Visonary boy turns into a big ass brain and dies.....and then those psycho bitches turn up at the end and vaporize Kenpachi's followers - this should be amusing.

What's funnier than gremmy being just a brain is that Kubo thinks that this is somehow deep.

What's with the chapter's name? sasuke's rinnegan..

"my body can't handle your power! I'm dyyyyyyiing!"
    "Only, my body was a figment of my imagination too, I'm litteraly just a brain, so my bodys state is irrelevant"
    "Ummmmmm, I used up too much imagination! I'M DYIIIING!"

Is Kubo even trying anymore? Feels like he's just going with ideas his interns come up with.

so this chapter was full of whaaaa. the curse mark was never mentioned before. obitos redemption is fueled by new additions to the plot. hopefully we get a 2 ms obito now <3

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Literally laughed out loud at this. Everyone should just start stealing and exchanging eyes while they wait for Naruto to deal with Madara.
    Same here. Gave me a good laugh, Lee.

Kishi sure doesn't give any fucks whatsoever anymore. Madara being the big evil who's behind everything but is actually just misunderstood because Uchiha love cancer. Naruto having literal Jesus powers, making eyes randomly appear out of nowhere. Explanation? "that's because, well, fuck it, I'm awesome lolz" Sakura has gone from being a lovestruck Sasuke fangirl to being a kind Sasuke fangirl (attagirl!). Sasuke is just there, his past crimes forgotten. And now they're going to do some teamwork to defeat the big bad, who, according to this chapter, should obliterate all of them in a matter of seconds due to his new powers.
    Typical Naruto chapter.

So, his body was part of his imagination. . .

Then. . .why the FUCK was using TWO bodies a POWER UP if both bodies are part of this. . .brain thingie's (¿?¿?¿?) imagination and not "two brains = imagination two fold", since, in fact, it was all done by a single brain????

I need to go to the doctor. This week NaruBlergh combo was TOO MUCH for my brain.

I'm saddened that Gremmy never got to use Vollständig

Kenpachi fighting a brain with angel wings and a halo, I would've lost my shit

Closed Thread

Thread Information