Closed Thread
Page 41 of 502 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

I love how Kishimoto has transformed Sasuke into a badass Uchiha survivor, back to Naruto's bitch emo kid in 2 chapters.
    Reminds me how he turned the 9 tails into Kurama-kun in like 3.
    =/

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Again: Kubologic.

But wow, didn't notice the last part.....
    Actually, I may have been too hasty on that...Foppish Quinzi claims it was a deliberate plan.

I can't quite pinpoint whether the other Quinzis are 1000 years old or its just Ywhach

Aarrgh, why do I ALWAYS miss out on these kinds of talk!!!

Anyway, now we know what Kubo has been doing for the past couple of weeks, he was busy coloring.

And just commenting on something from 4 pages back. Every manga's priority (and yes. I do mean EVERY manga/novel/comic/what-have-you) is the story! And with it comes storytelling, plot progression, character development, world building, etc etc etc. And that is exactly what makes Bleach & Naruto bad!

They each have a story, and both actually have interesting premise, but they severely lack in other departments. I can go on and on about how and what they are lacking, but I'm sure everyone here is tired of reading those (plus, a lot of people here already have done a good job elaborating them). In short, a lot of the bashing done here isn't done out of hate or subjectivity, it's more out of disappointment and objective analysis (well, probably not so much for the latter).

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I can't quite pinpoint whether the other Quinzis are 1000 years old or its just Ywhach
    Well, one of the chapters where Bach introduced evil!Uryu says the latter is a *true* Quincy, or something......implying maybe the others are just extensions of Bach himself? I mean, many things point to him being a God-like figure in the Quincy world, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Hm, but I mean like this- I don't have to post a proof about my identity to prove that I'm a real person. I don't know anyone either, so why don't I take anyone as "random nobody poster"?! Just weird to read a post like that for me.
    Sorry pRopaaNS for the time being I can't take anything you say seriously on the account of you dismissing Bartolomeos latest character development because you think it's gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Random nobody poster defends Bleach

Where are the random nobody posters who defend Naruto???? WHO CRIES FOR NARUTO?????
    If I remember correctly, they were threadbanned.

OBITO CANNOT BELIEVE HIS EYES

$4 Hokages for sale

Now even the supposedly "dark" side of the kyuubi is just a misunderstood puppy. And as everyone predicted Naruto jst keeps fusing more and more states until it has become only one.
    And even now when there would be the perfect time for Naruto to outshine his dad Kishi still has to make him get the same abilities in a second. Is nobody correcting him on this story? Why does Shonen Jump have editors if not for exactly this?

Who's in the mood for a good laugh?

Quote Originally Posted by Oronagato
    yep, spoken like a true op fan. luffy is a million times the goku rip off naruto can ever dream to be. naruto axtually has a personality. luffy is only "eat eat eat", only it was cute and adorable for goku when he did it. in fact just from the first chapters of dragon ball i saw how big of a rip off luffy is of goku
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post13166918

Apparently what I just learned is that everyone is a rip off of Goku

Son Wukong is a total goku ripoff.

Son Goku is a total Son Goku rip off.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

lol
    lolol
    From the same thread as above:

you're right, OP is ok, but waaaaaaay to overrated, it is definitely funny, but a bit to childish, hasn't a great story line nor a good psychological development

Discount Superman Lazy Ass Justice's Avatar

"One thing I don't like is the villains. None of them give me any sort of fear factor unlike Pain and Orochimaru, and Aizen and Juhabach from Bleach. They constantly monologue and just seem like any cliche villain and the art is just off putting."

I lol'd

the funny thing from that forum is: every 7 or so users bashing about one piece, there are 2 or 3 users defending OP

Nardo and Bleh IV: I take it back; I don't miss Bleach anymore

Well...Bleach has returned. And it was a bit underwhelming. I expect authors that announce they are taking breaks to get ready to rev up the series for the final fight to put out chapters that really amaze me at the start to remind me why I care they are going through the effort. The reveal of the Quincies hiding in the shadow realm was pretty funny. But everything else was fairly pointless. That said I'm at least glad it's back because at this point I find it to be more entertaining that Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by BartArt View Post
    Sorry pRopaaNS for the time being I can't take anything you say seriously on the account of you dismissing Bartolomeos latest character development because you think it's gay.
    ahaha I must have missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by werewulfking View Post
    Now even the supposedly "dark" side of the kyuubi is just a misunderstood puppy. And as everyone predicted Naruto jst keeps fusing more and more states until it has become only one.
    And even now when there would be the perfect time for Naruto to outshine his dad Kishi still has to make him get the same abilities in a second. Is nobody correcting him on this story? Why does Shonen Jump have editors if not for exactly this?
    Because it's still selling? Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Ass Justice View Post
    "One thing I don't like is the villains. None of them give me any sort of fear factor unlike Pain and Orochimaru, and Aizen and Juhabach from Bleach. They constantly monologue and just seem like any cliche villain and the art is just off putting."

I lol'd
    Oh the 16 characters of irony.

Closed Thread

Thread Information