Closed Thread
Page 409 of 502 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Rob Lucci is more interesting

I'm not an expert in the field of spiritual genetics, so yeah that is one connection for sure. But it seemed to me like Kubo wanted to set up something with White. "Oh Aizen-sama you created a hollow using a shinigami's soul as the base!" and then that hollow-shinigami got integrated into Ichigo's mother. Plus all the other connections such as Rukia and Byakuya being like "He looks just like Kaien!" At this point it really doesn't matter, but Kubo throwing that into the flashback makes me think he might bring it up by the end.

This also reminds me that Ichigo is not only a Shinigami, but he also is descended from one of the noble houses of soul society as well. Go figure.

Was Ichigo's dad a Shinigami? Aren't most Shinigami dead? Did Ichigo's mom have sex with a dead guy in a human suit? Is Ichigo the byproduct of spirit DNA, human DNA, Quincy DNA, Hollow DNA, and whatever a Gigai is made of? Am I missing some vital piece of information or is Ichigo as screwed up as it seems?
    Everything's Eventual...

Don't know if you read the flashback but basically Ichigo's mother's Quincy soul got infected with hollow stuff apparently and I guess that's where Kubo got his idea of hollow antibodies corroding away at the Quincy soul. Urahara comes up with this thing where Isshin's soul becomes part human to counterbalance the hollow part and the shinigami part counterbalances the Quincy part, so he ends up losing his shinigami powers and becoming a human.

But yes, Ichigo is screwed up as it seems.

I read all of Bleach. I just don't remember anything past the 3 most current chapters at all times. :/
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Did Ichigo's mom have sex with a dead guy in a human suit?
    Kinda off topic but is this a real life fetish?

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    Kinda off topic but is this a real life fetish?
    I believe the proper term I suppose would be necrophilia, which is a subject of some horror stories

Ichigo should also have his mom's soul in him somewhere too; it was tied together with the hollow.

Just like Naruto of course.

Anyway it kinda is, or at least the dormant quincy parts are. But of course Ichigo managed to be safe from Bach's absorption of impure quincies.

Oh, speaking of Ichigo's mom, I completely forgot that the flashback did absolutely nothing to make an emotional connection between Isshin and Masaki. Instead Kubo opted for a literal spiritual connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    I believe the proper term I suppose would be necrophilia, which is a subject of some horror stories
    Well, necrophilia basically means being sexually attracted by corpses and suchlike (necros + philia = love toward dead things): other than a (disgusting) fetish, it could also be a mental disorder...
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

bleach fight in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Turns out Bleach takes place 10,000 years in Naruto's future and Naruto is the Soul King. Ichigo is Naruto's descendant, naturally, and the whole Quincy and Shinigami bloodline feud is simply that old Uchiha and Senju feud still going on.

Naruto miraculously failed his mission to end the feud but since he's basically a god now he decided to take a page out of the Sage's 'How to Cheat Death' book and preserved his chakra until he could pass his knowledge down to a worthy successor. This whole time Ashura had reincarnated inside of Ichigo manifesting itself as Ichigo's sword and Indra has chosen a worthy successor in Ishida. When Bach appears on the battlefield and starts dominating nearly killing everyone Naruto will finally make his appearance as the Soul King, explain the true history, and grant Ichigo and Ishida his powers so they can team up and fight Madara 2.0.

The 10 Espada turned out to be severely weakened versions of the Tailed Beasts and proved no significance to this storyline.
    Lmao *applauds*
    Hidden:

Aha, thank you. ^_^
    Everything's Eventual...

Having not read naruto or bleach in a few months, coming I to this thread is one of the most Confusing things in my life
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/OnePieceNewWorld/index/

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.

Imagine not reading Naruto for a couple of years then opening one of recent chapters. The one where Madara played around with tailed beasts comes to mind. Lol.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

No chapter this week?

Miss Goldenweek makes her yearly appearance

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

What are you talking about? None of the chapters say anything about a break.

Literally, Golden Week is next week, so it's that time of the year in mid spring where magazines don't ship out an issue, making the previous issue (or rather the one that came out this monday) a double issue

It's not very nice to prevent us from reading One Piece, but on the hand we are also saved from stuff like Naruto or Bleach, so I guess it's for the better. Her good deeds outweigh her bad deeds.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    It's not very nice to prevent us from reading One Piece, but on the hand we are also saved from stuff like Naruto or Bleach, so I guess it's for the better. Her good deeds outweigh her bad deeds.
    That is kinda the problem though. Getting the aweful blearuto chapters would mean that we would finish them sooner .^^
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Closed Thread

Thread Information