Closed Thread
Page 402 of 502 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Rob Lucci is more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    Probably better than the actual ending will be

And yet another reason to make Sakura absolutely useless. All she had to do was stab the eye and what does she do? Hesitates?! You had extreme malice towards him like a bunch of chapters ago and he saves naruto once and now he's your bestie? At this point, Kishi just WANTS her to fail in the most spectacular fashion. Good god.
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Wasn't Madara charging at Sakura in the last panel? Maybe Kishi intends for her to actually retaliate with her super duper uber jutsu that she's been preparing for the last 25 chapters, only for Madara to stab her in the face before she can even raise her hand.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Question for people paying more attention to Bleach than me:

Did Bach say that he was getting the powers of each of his henchmen as they died? I vaguely remember that. Does that mean that he will have the bullshit imagination power?

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Angry Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Rob Lucci is more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Gokuyuske View Post

Did Bach say that he was getting the powers of each of his henchmen as they died? I vaguely remember that. Does that mean that he will have the bullshit imagination power?
    Kubo will convenientely forget this.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Lets all go eyeball swapping!

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Wasn't Madara charging at Sakura in the last panel? Maybe Kishi intends for her to actually retaliate with her super duper uber jutsu that she's been preparing for the last 25 chapters, only for Madara to stab her in the face before she can even raise her hand.
    Sakura to one-shot him in the next chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by Gokuyuske View Post

It sounded more like he was getting more soul power in general, idk.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

I sincerely hope sakura dies next chapter. *Remembers the thing with guy* Nevermind.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Poor Neji never stood a chance.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Seriosly though by giving naruto the power to just heal everyone, it basically means no threat at all for all the other people there. Theres no sense of danger just like with fairy tail. There could be if jesuto would be killed, but this will never happen. Or maybe he'll lose his chakra.

The saddest thing with neji is, he died because of a huge toothpick, wich he could have dodged.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Well I read Naruto and all I can say is, what the... I don't even... what?

Ok, it was pretty standard stuff, a little confusing with positionings and all (seriously, there are couple of things that made no sense, and the translation sucks ass), but all went to crap when Kakashi suddenly appeared, his back turned from the loud battle, and Madara just takes his eye out, his trademark fucking eye from the beginning of the manga gets taken out in one panel like someone is picking a cherry from a tree. But wait, things get even weirder as Sakura is taking 10 years to destroy an eye and half of Madara comes in to attack her.

Bleach was fine, I guess, until that retarded panel where the Kenpachi monster inside Gremmy fucked him up. What?
    I'm almost offended by the obvious fake cliffhanger. The bastard is coming back next chapter anyway.

I seriously can't understand WTF is happening on Naruto anymore, with all those unexplained instant power ups, I just can't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I'm almost offended by the obvious fake cliffhanger. The bastard is coming back next chapter anyway.
    Oh no. You just reminded me that it is pretty much bleach standard and especially with the sternritter to have them seemingly be defeated only to come back and activate their super power. And since we didn't see his vollständig form this really can happen next chapter, sigh. And if not we'll get to see some other shinigami fight another sternritter for a month, then it repeats again only maybe with fullbringers.

Kenpachi will just cut it anyway.

That way Kubo can save his bankai for later and then he'll get jobbed by Bach (again...ish)

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Oh no. You just reminded me that it is pretty much bleach standard and especially with the sternritter to have them seemingly be defeated only to come back and activate their super power. And since we didn't see his vollständig form this really can happen next chapter, sigh. And if not we'll get to see some other shinigami fight another sternritter for a month, then it repeats again only maybe with fullbringers.
    I expect more of Gremmy's introspect. How he comes to terms with his feelings and shit. Or more I WANT TO WIN. Then activates Vollstandig.

Thinking about it, I'm not really feeling this fight. It's just Kenpachi fighting against a kid who's having a hard time handling him. I basically went from hating the guy to feeling sorry for him. Was there no better opponent for Ken? Why not make him more menacing or something?

This way, it would be best if Ken put him over his knee and spanked him with the flat side of his sword, then sent him home.

Lmao honestly, I've never seen anything as ridiculous as the ending of that Bleach chapter. Even by Bleach and Naruto standards, that was retarded.

Lol, I just realized each of the big three had a villain fighting with clones this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Lol, I just realized each of the big three had a villain fighting with clones this week.
    And Toriko also had the same.

Quote Originally Posted by NasZ View Post
    It doesn't make any sense no more

Question: ur avatar..... what manga is this?
    16 chars of Aku no Hana
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Closed Thread

Thread Information