Closed Thread
Page 400 of 502 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Rob Lucci is more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by JarmenKell View Post
    gremmy imagined himself to be as strong as kenpachi, and because imaginary kenpachi would kill gremmy, gremmy's imagination effectively killed himself?
    Man, I don't even know. All I know is this.

This fight played out pretty like the fight with Giriko, only without the immediate curbstomp. Both had hax/difficult powers to overcome, and in the face of our berserker Kenpachi, they sucuumbed to the Aizen Effect - they didn't go for the logical kill right away and basicially lost their minds trying to beat him.

seriously, the hell was with this fight? How does Kenpachi survive the vacuum of space, spirit /=/ biology physics aside. Gremmy goes all crazy trying to beat him, and loses before he even realizes, just like Giriko. Only thing different was that Kenpachi had a different weapon. But we didn't even get to see some kind of cool ability, or an interesting fight! Gaaah...

Naruto: Yeah, I'm just as lost.

between the black shading and Madara pingponging everywhere, I had trouble following things. How is his shadow form invisible to see? (honest question)

Naruto and Sasuke both strike him....but uhh, it wasn't really him. Now he's gonna attack Sakura and Obito, probably just for shock value.

my brain hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Now he's gonna attack Sakura and Obito, probably just for shock value.

my brain hurts.
    I think he's going for Obito's Rinnegan.

Maybe he also get Neji's Byakugan off-screen. Hopefully. Because I so think he needs more power-ups.

Kishimoto at least used a part of his brain for Narutos sage powerup, random Instant transmission for sasuke is so dumb and overused. Damn, why am i reading it anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    I think he's going for Obito's Rinnegan.
    Wasn't he also eyeing Sasuke's?

....oh my god, excuse that pun.

Oh yeah, I already forgot. Ok, I give him a 10/10 in spontaneity.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Maybe he also get Neji's Byakugan off-screen.
    Bya-what? Dunno what that is but it sounds like the Yamchaa of the eye-powers.

Madara has beaten himself... He has stolen Kakashi's sharingan, which was going blind and teleported him to the space time area... Now Kakashi's MS is blind and Obito will stab his MS... Madara will never be able to go back LOL

Would be funny... Even more if he has to stay the rest of his immortal life with Sakura

Just comparing the 5 pages of Luffy fighting Doflamingo and his puppet-clone whatever to this Naruto chapter easily shows the difference in quality and clarity.

Well, this was dumb.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Sakura is a fucking failure.

Will admit though, was pretty surprised that Madara took Kakashi's sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Yeah, I was surprised, too, by his sensitiveness. I would have thought he would kill him instantly so that he doesn't resist in any way. But I guess ripping of an eye without actually damaging it indeed is such an easy task that everyone can do in an instant - except Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Madara has beaten himself... He has stolen Kakashi's sharingan, which was going blind and teleported him to the space time area... Now Kakashi's MS is blind and Obito will stab his MS... Madara will never be able to go back LOL

Would be funny... Even more if he has to stay the rest of his immortal life with Sakura
    i think plot is simple here....Sakura has to get out of that dimenesion...so Obito will use his last Kamui on Sakura to save her while Madara takes his other Rinnegan back..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

http://readms.com/r/bleach/578/2350/19 nailed it right there, the best possible thing anyone could say about gremmy
    hands down shittiest reality bender I've ever seen in my life
    also naruto was so worthless it's not even worth commenting, like it wasn't even funny in some ironic way, just godawful fight choreography

Well, at least that was an logical end for someone who's able to change reality through imagination. At least he had his fun with his ability, I mean if he's able to imagine anything to make it reality then I wonder about his sexual fantasies...

USB eyeballs .

Quote Originally Posted by Hajro View Post
    Kishimoto at least used a part of his brain for Narutos sage powerup, random Instant transmission for sasuke is so dumb and overused. Damn, why am i reading it anyway...
    It doesn't make any sense no more

Question: ur avatar..... what manga is this?

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    i think plot is simple here....Sakura has to get out of that dimenesion...so Obito will use his last Kamui on Sakura to save her while Madara takes his other Rinnegan back..
    Yeah and what after that... I don't think Obito will use Kamui to save Madara as well.

So madara either will take the Rinnegan with him and with the last Kakashi MS he will teleport him back or he is fucked... Cuz rinnegan has no Kamui

Ugh how did gremmy lose exactly? Did he overimagine something and the power ripped out of himself? I coulden't follow either chapters.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

So kenpachi's shikai can cut through anything? sounds about right
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

No one sees that Obito will give his eye to Sakura, embuing her with power and a flashback to Kaguya's younger forgotten sister who was a medical rabbit. Thus giving her the final power-up she needs for the final final battle against ninjaliens!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information