Closed Thread
Page 4 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #61
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ah dinnae ken

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Welp, a new thread. Same as the old thread. What should we talk about now? Oh yeah, I have a question - what about new real Naruto chapters! Were there any? What's up with this series?
    I know there are still some after where it last left off, but I think it stopped getting translated, for some reason. That series was so awesome too. ):

  2. #62
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Don't forget, for Bleach, unless Kubo decides just to wrap things up quickly, we've got

    - Exploring Ichigo's new powers
    - Exploring Renji's new powers
    - I'm gonna go ahead and assume Rukia has new powers
    - Exploring Byakuya's powers. I'm gonna go ahead and assume he has an upgrade.
    - Exploring Kenpachi's Zanpakuto
    - Hitsugaya learns kendo for whatever
    - Shuhei gets a bankai
    - The wolf dude gets some sort of dog tech
    - Sui Feng gets something
    - Uryu's new abilities
    - Chad and Orihime's new "training"
    - I'm gonna say... Grimmjow's powers
    - And the rest of the alphabits

    -Oh and let's add an extra power up for Ichigo on top of that.
    Each of which accounts for at least probably two chapters.
    Don't forget the spirit king, the rest of the Squad 0 training (I assume), and fights for everyooooooone
    If the winter war taught us anything its that no shinigami is so insignificant that a subordinate of a subordinate can't be cooked up for them.
    Most of all, and the biggest gripe for me, we still don't know what the Quinzis WANT.

    Though to be fair, that didn't stop the Fullbring arc...

  3. #63

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    yeah, I have a question - what about new real Naruto chapters! Were there any? What's up with this series?
    It's looking like MS dropped it. If they did, fuck them...

  4. #64

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Don't forget the spirit king, the rest of the Squad 0 training (I assume), and fights for everyooooooone
    If the winter war taught us anything its that no shinigami is so insignificant that a subordinate of a subordinate can't be cooked up for them.
    Most of all, and the biggest gripe for me, we still don't know what the Quinzis WANT.

    Though to be fair, that didn't stop the Fullbring arc...
    Maybe we'll even see Urahara, Yoruichi, and Isshin show up to buy time. Oh and Ichigo's friends saying the inevitable good bye as he transcends to Soul royalty.

    And ATTACK FROM BEHIND! Full pages devoted to that. Oh and I guess Aizen's gonna show up, too.

    So, in all likelihood, I'm gonna guess that the Fullbring arc was tanking so much that the editors decided that he should just cut it to focus on a "final arc" because immediately after, he took a month long break to plan it out and do a few interviews. This monstrosity, though...

  5. #65

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    It's looking like MS dropped it. If they did, fuck them...
    If they did, bless them.

  6. #66
    Secret bases Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Back to my devil fruit

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    ^you know that this said gag manga actualy gives them characther development and some world building unlike main series do you?

    I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

  7. #67

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    If they did, bless them.
    Sorry Zeph, but everyone here, myself included, agrees the ROck Lee spinoff was by far the superior series in every way that we wanted in terms of comedy, coherency, and actual characterization.

    Aside from them being chibis, its what the series is supposed to be.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  8. #68
    I Have Returned Davy Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gorham, ME, USA

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Is there some way I can hide this thread from my view? Like some ignore list so I stop getting reminded all the time that these two felchy comics are still popular?

  9. #69
    Sing Me Back Home Cyan D. Funk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Huxley U.

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    The best part about the Rock Lee manga is that it's clear the mangaka has as much spite for current Nardo as we do.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    The best part about the Rock Lee manga is that it's clear the mangaka has as much spite for current Nardo as we do.
    I still love Naruto as much as I did when I started reading/watching it and I'm doing okay.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    I still love Naruto as much as I did when I started reading/watching it and I'm doing okay.
    Hey. It's the guy that thinks Fairy Tale is actually good and that Oda has borrowed things from Hiro Mashima.
    Yes, truly this thread is your sanctuary, welcome...nakama~

  12. #72

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Don't forget the spirit king, the rest of the Squad 0 training (I assume), and fights for everyooooooone
    If the winter war taught us anything its that no shinigami is so insignificant that a subordinate of a subordinate can't be cooked up for them.
    Most of all, and the biggest gripe for me, we still don't know what the Quinzis WANT.

    Though to be fair, that didn't stop the Fullbring arc...
    Despite odds I'm still hoping that Chad and Orihime will at least get one fight each in these circumstances.

    Even if it's against someone totally inconsequential, just give us fucking something.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Hey. It's the guy that thinks Fairy Tale is actually good and that Oda has borrowed things from Hiro Mashima.
    Yes, truly this thread is your sanctuary, welcome...nakama~
    Le WHAT ? O_O

  13. #73

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Despite odds I'm still hoping that Chad and Orihime will at least get one fight each in these circumstances.

    Even if it's against someone totally inconsequential, just give us fucking something.
    Chad will have an epic wrestling match with the floor or the wall,as always.

    That's something.

  14. #74

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    It's looking like MS dropped it. If they did, fuck them...
    you can find Chinese scan here...updated.....
    http://comic.xxbh.net/colist_211694.html

    the latest chapter(27) has a english trans using that scan..it can be found in NF....here is the color page..

    Spoiler:

    and a example of what is in the chapter...
    Spoiler:


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Hey. It's the guy that thinks Fairy Tale is actually good and that Oda has borrowed things from Hiro Mashima.
    Yes, truly this thread is your sanctuary, welcome...nakama~
    Oda sure got Mashima's bug of fan-service...every new young woman are now quite voluptuous more or less,with Oda going as far as talking about A,B,C etc...
    Last edited by auem; August 10th, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  15. #75

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    auem, the more you say the more credibility you lose. That last sentence of yours proves it yet again.

  16. #76
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Perhaps Auem is being sarcastic? Has to be...no one is that diluted...

  17. #77

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Oda's women have always looked the same except for a few exceptions like Robin, Otohime, Perona and all the "ugly" women. Even Robin isn't unique anymore because Violet looks like her. He has also cranked up the fanservice and a whole 3 recently introduced female characters have love gimmicks to them. Violet, Baby 5 and Rebecca, plus Tashigi was turned useless and Monet was pretty terribly handled. Yeah, Oda's turning pretty sexist. Naruto and Bleach are miles worse with it, though. That and One Piece is actually a good manga otherwise.
    Last edited by Kizuchan; August 10th, 2013 at 12:06 PM.

  18. #78
    Discovered Stowaway BlackPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Brazil

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Apparently, the anime staff jokes that the fanservice amped up because of Oda getting married and being horny for his wife (a Nami cosplayer, no less).

  19. #79

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuchan View Post
    Oda's women have always looked the same except for a few exceptions like Robin, Otohime, Perona and all the "ugly" women. Even Robin isn't unique anymore because Violet looks like her. He has also cranked up the fanservice and a whole 3 recently introduced female characters have love gimmicks to them. Violet, Baby 5 and Rebecca, plus Tashigi was turned useless and Monet was pretty terribly handled. Yeah, Oda's turning pretty sexist. Naruto and Bleach are miles worse with it, though. That and One Piece is actually a good manga otherwise.
    White Bay, Monet, Califa, Shakky, Madam shirley... Wait, why I am even bothering:

    Spoiler:


    Violet, Baby five and Monet don't have "love gimmicks" they have self esteem quirks that I'm pretty sure Oda has given to them intentionally to show how Do flamingo manipulates them. Rebecca's is just part of the plot and it doesn't have to be love.

    Tashigi theme in this series is being mentally tortured by the fact she is useless and no matter how hard she tries she seems to never acomplish her goals. That happens since her first battle whith zoro passing to alabasta to the war at mariejoa and now punk hazzard is not new and is intentional.

    I can explain to you why One Piece isn't sexist but it will took to long. Enjoy your One Piece man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Oh yeah, I have a question - what about new real Naruto chapters! Were there any? What's up with this series?
    You can read this instead :

    http://www.mangapark.com/manga/raruto/v1/c1/1

    I
    ts the manga from which shonen jump took the idea of the spin off. It's a spanish parody of naruto pretty famous. The autor website is this:

    http://jesulink.com/

    And you can actually download the manga in english for free in his page:

    http://jesulink.com/descargas.php?sub=rarutoenglish

  20. #80
    Discount Superman Lazy Ass Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a land of penguins

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    I've heard that a Naruto movie is being made on YouTube. But I'm too afraid to link it in case I get attacked.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts