Closed Thread
Page 399 of 502 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Rob Lucci is more interesting

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/578/12
    What is this page. It looks absolutely stupid. The art was seriously, seriously off this week. The worst that I can actually remember. Worst than The Heart.

Neh and Bleh: The amazing Sharingan eye whore, and the dreadfully boring powers of imagination by Kubo Tite

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

lol, what a waste of a shikai reveal. He ended up just killing himself anyways.

You know the idea of being able to use the different elements of the nine tailed beasts would be pretty cool..... If he had more than one jutsu to apply it to!!!!!!!!

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Lol at the random Kakashi.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Did anyone else go YOINK! when Madara jumped at Kakashi?

And its amazing how little years of training and mastering techniques counts for now. Sage gives you funky powers? You're an expert in them immediately afterwards! Just pluck in Kakashis eyeball, and you can do the toilet flush two seconds later!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    lol, what a waste of a shikai reveal. He ended up just killing himself anyways.
    Too true; I thought we were going for a repeat of the Kenpachi vs Bradley fight, but in the end, all Kenpachi does this chapter is slash one random exploding clone!

Whats the deal with the "straight commas" in the Sharingan Madara keeps talking about? I thought those things were all the same on everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    now you can just rip, pluck, place in your eye socket and you've got yourself a fully functinal eye, retconning the entire idea of a medic needing to do advanced surgery to even perform such an action for no fucking reason
    Sakura is in a different dimension, the 5 (current) Kage (Tsunade to be more exact) are ... uh ... uhhhh .... ??? .... and the medic ninja of the Supreme Allied Forces are ummmm ..... ??? ..... either way Kakashi is about to die from severe blood loss

It's settled, worst fight in this war so far

I mean, points for a creative finish I guess, but points taken away for being tremendously unsatisfying

It's all well and good to have Gremmy go "I'M FINALLY FEELING KILLHAPPY" or whatever but who cares, the dude only showed up a month ago! It's not like he had the build up to back that up!

So, the only thing that made Kakashi usefull got ripped out in like... 1-2 panels just like that?
    And the only reason for it, so that Madara can go to obito, to take the Kakashi-eye out and put the rinnegan eye in?

ow come one. Was this realy needed??
    3DS FC: 2707-2567-8190

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    New Naruto chapter

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/674/3

My god, this action is just baffling. I have NO clue what's going on. And can anyone explain to me how Madara's shadow thing works? I literally have no idea.

Oh, and good job at continuing to be useless Sakura.
    This chapter confirmed that Naruto is no longer about any logic or story or plot. It's all about eye-candy and you don't need a brain to read. In fact, you don't even need to read, the speech bubbles are unnecessary because it's not like they contribute to anything to make sense of what is happening.

Apparently Limbo is a technique that makes Madara's limbo version (Yes, apparently there's a limbo dimension in Naruto, didn't you know) come to the actual world for a period of time, though he's invisible, I guess, but not for people with the Sharinnegan I guess (Rinnegan with tomatoes).

Is this the shittiest looking thunder attack ever? The editors are actually forced to write that shit, right? "Frightening Thunder attacks these two!!!!". Frightening? It looks like some cheap special effect of an 80's b-movie.

And lol at Bleach. It's the time guy turning into the Hulk all over again. I just can't get over the fact that imagination kid can mess with your body internally and yet here he is, creating extremely small "galaxy rooms" that Kenpachi can easily get out of? Or how the fuck did that work?

Pretty terrible.

Ed: Holy shit Kishi. I think if someone just held his whole family hostage at gun point and told him "properly stage, panel and coreograph a fight or else. . .", he'd just be unable to do it.

What in holy wacamole is going on here??

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    New Naruto chapter

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/674/3

My god, this action is just baffling. I have NO clue what's going on. And can anyone explain to me how Madara's shadow thing works? I literally have no idea.

My favourite moment is when Sasuke and Naruto charge up their New!Chidori and New!Rasengan, with Madara in the distance...and then next page, they're smashing the techniques into his sides. Wait what? When did they close the gap? Did Madara just zone out and forget to react? What?

Oh, and good job at continuing to be useless Sakura.
    With all the time spent in the pocket dimension, Sakura couldn't even grab one measly eyeball. As this chapter shows, that should take up three seconds tops.

Quote Originally Posted by KrogGar View Post
    So, the only thing that made Kakashi usefull got ripped out in like... 1-2 panels just like that?
    And the only reason for it, so that Madara can go to obito, to take the Kakashi-eye out and put the rinnegan eye in?

ow come one. Was this realy needed??
    Dont worry. Obito will resist Madara and give his Rinnegan to Kakashi.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Sakura had one job...

Someone please explain what exactly happened to Gremmy?, in Layman's terms.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Someone please explain what exactly happened to Gremmy?, in Layman's terms.
    Dunno, man, it doesn't make much sense. Gremmy wanted to be stronger than Ken, then he thought Ken was a monster and this made Gremmy... die from the inside? *shrugs*

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

as far as i can tell,

gremmy imagined himself to be as strong as kenpachi, and because imaginary kenpachi would kill gremmy, gremmy's imagination effectively killed himself?

some stupid logic leap there, since all gremmy did was imagine himself to be stronger, not become some kenpachi clone but that is about as much as i can make sense of it. It doesn't actually make sense at all.

naruto's getting even more ridiculous, i decided to give it another go cos it might be fun to see madara getting bashed but i'm just regretting it now.

I know we usually joke around here but for once I literally have no clue what the fuck happened this week in either manga and don't think I'll be able to figure this out in the slightest.

I had also problems to understand what happened with Gremmy. Guess it didn't help that the translation is quite ambiguous. It should have said: "You turned into me..."

At first I understood it as if he turned Kenpachi into some monster that killed him somehow from the inside. (Why did I open Pandora's box and started reading Bleach...?)

Closed Thread

Thread Information