Closed Thread
Page 397 of 502 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- RedLetterMedia is awesome

I like the chapter for Naruto so far. Bleach is okay but its not really bad.
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

No OP spoilers outside the spoiler thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Spoiler:
    funny,both Dofla and Madara seem to have 'double'/doppelganger,revealed in the same week...in Dofla's case a puppet,in Madara's case a shadow..
    I thought this was only Naruto or Bleach spoiler and opened it.

Fuck you, dude.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Thanks for the spoilers, goddamnit -.-

Discovered Stowaway

Bleach spoilers are out as well:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2996742765

Spoiler:
    Shinigami in SPAAAAAACE

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    Bleach spoilers are out as well:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2996742765

Spoiler:
    Shinigami in SPAAAAAACE
    What the fuck did I just see?

Well, that actually looks pretty intense.

Spoiler:
    for what's it worth, it's very satisfying seeing gremmy sweat, fuck that guy, also that spread with Kenpachi all bloody was genuinely badass?
    Edit: and at least stuff happened in the fight, I honestly expected the chapter to just be five pages of a crumbling meteor with ten pages of arrogant gremmy going vollständig, so we didn't reach Arrancar war level of slow...yet. Should change when Ichigo joins the fray

Quote Originally Posted by Dryish View Post
    The awfulness of The Heart is much exaggerated, honestly. Yammy's "Who said Espada go to from 1 to 9", the Fullbringer nonsense, and what is happening now are all far worse. And yet, because this is Bleach, all it should result in is an amused, sardonic "meh".
    To me, the reason for The Hearts special place in the Bleach Pantheon of crap, beside from its extreme laziness, was that it was a really pretentious and totally unwarranted closer to the poster-boy character of Bleachs Style over Substance approach. Ulqorriora is the guy who makes Rob Lucci look interesting, who makes the Uchiha look macho, and as Byakuya 2.0 his supossed emotional reversal in the end was even harder to swallow.
    The heart tries to be last-minute profound character development, but came more across as a bizarre case of Stockholm Syndrome aimed at the most cookie-cutter one dimensional "Kewl!" plank of wood imaginable.
    Bleach has soiled its Narrative Cohesiveness trousers in plenty more embarrasing ways, true, but the heart was abysmal from a character writing standpoint; a moment to make you go "really? This? For THAT character? So very completely unearned". Like Unohana being a psychopath, then dying.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Bleach has soiled its Narrative Cohesiveness trousers in plenty more embarrasing ways, true, but the heart was abysmal from a character writing standpoint; a moment to make you go "really? This? For THAT character? So very completely unearned". Like Unohana being a psychopath, then dying.
    Lol, that reminded me. Zommari. From calm and collected to a screaming pumpkin.

Or any fight with Shinigami captains. "We're gonna have to take this one seriously. But hold on with the attacks until I get to explain how my ability work or boast about how I managed to find a pwnsome way to fight even without the Bankai."

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    To me, the reason for The Hearts special place in the Bleach Pantheon of crap, beside from its extreme laziness, was that it was a really pretentious and totally unwarranted closer to the poster-boy character of Bleachs Style over Substance approach. Ulqorriora is the guy who makes Rob Lucci look interesting, who makes the Uchiha look macho, and as Byakuya 2.0 his supossed emotional reversal in the end was even harder to swallow.
    The heart tries to be last-minute profound character development, but came more across as a bizarre case of Stockholm Syndrome aimed at the most cookie-cutter one dimensional "Kewl!" plank of wood imaginable.
    Hey !!! Rob Lucci IS interesting .

Rob Lucci was interesting when he didn't talk and had Hattori.

In fact all of CP9 was interesting during Water 7.

Basically:

Kenpachi: There's nothing I can't cut!
    Gremmy: Then I'll beat you with something that has no shape! That's right! The vacuum of space!

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Basically:

Gremmy: Then I'll beat you with something that has no shape! That's right! The vacuum of space!
    That's actually the most intelligent thing he's done so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolands View Post
    That's actually the most intelligent thing he's done so far.
    In any practical fight, that does actually make a lot of sense. More sense than making a giant meteor anyway.

Still not the same as imagining him dead, though, and probably in the end he'll just cut space itself. Or something.

Let it not be said that Kubo never flexes his imagination. He just forgot about the step to make us actually care about the fight first

That Naruto chapter was relatively extremely productive. Took care of establishing two whole power-ups in one chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Basically:

Then, why do I see an explosion in there, and Ken relatively ok after the dust clears? Did imagination kid get tired of the vacuum of space and again went for an explosion?

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Then, why do I see an explosion in there, and Ken relatively ok after the dust clears? Did imagination kid get tired of the vacuum of space and again went for an explosion?
    From what I gathered, each of those Gremmys Kenpachi cut had a bomb strapped on his chest, then when he cut them, they grabbed on to him like Gotenks kamikaze ghosts.

Where are you reading these?... :/
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Closed Thread

Thread Information