Closed Thread
Page 392 of 502 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- RedLetterMedia is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    Or arms. Or legs. Or a brain. Oh, wait.
    That didn't stop the black knight, so what are the chances it'll stop Kenpachi?

Oh wait, there could be a bonus chapter dedicated to Kenpachi removing his eyepatch.

Kinda wish he doesn't use everything he's got on the first enemy he fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    That didn't stop the black knight, so what are the chances it'll stop Kenpachi?
    If Kenpachi lost a arm, he can no longer do his two handed powerup.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    If Kenpachi lost a arm, he can no longer do his two handed powerup.
    It will turn out that his true shikai ability is to become a 100 armed bodhitsatva, but unlike Netero, the only thing it does is grab onto a sword with every hand and swing it.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

a 100 armed bodhitsatva

the only thing it does is grab onto a sword with every hand and swing it.
    But that would take 100 chapters!

It will turn out that his true shikai ability is to become a 100 armed bodhitsatva, but unlike Netero, the only thing it does is grab onto a sword with every hand and swing it.
    That would be so OP.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    But that would take 100 chapters!
    Of course, Kubo would do a entire flashback chapter on the story of each hand. Then the 101st chapter will be explaining what all the hands do when they're all combined.

No, Kubo will go for the full 1000 hands. So yea, might as well take a ~21 year break.

I can see it now. Each chapter will feature a shining arm bursting out from Kenpachi's visage over a few pages. Then another few pages will be dedicated to the manifestation of a new sword. Then the sword being swung about once, cutting across a never before seen spirit. Then the last 8-9 pages are of the spirit being cleaved and then being released into the cycle of reincarnation, with various levels of enlightened bliss on their face.

Then repeat that for 20+ years.

I imagine Bach having a pool of abilities in some kind of jar and as he was about to decide who gets the different abilities he decided to give the imagination ability to the most stupid and uncreative of all knowing he will never imagine himself as leader of the holy SS.

I mean look at the guy, he looks exactly like one of these TV watching/whole day video gaming dudes portrayed in Mangas. How can he still have even a sparkle of imagination if he never goes outside and just hangs out in front of a screen? (Didn't one of the Fullbring idiots look really similar to him?)

I don't think Yhwach gives abilities to people. I think he gives power to those people (quincy power) to make their own inate talents develop into those abilities we are seeing.
    He just gave them spiritual power, raw power, not the abilities itself.

Although I do believe once the quincy dies and the "soul part" Yhwach gave goes back to him, he also gains the ability of the dead quincy.

Just look back at his flashback chapter and you will see this is how his powers work.
    This way he didn't gave the Visionary ability to Gremmy, he just gave power for Gremmy to develop the said ability. But once Gremmy is dead and Yhwach gets the power back, I believe he will gain the Visionary ability himself.

If that happened, would Juha imagine himself having the slightest trace of personality?

So wait Kenpachi is fighting a guy who can literally delete him through his imagination powers but is winning because the guy is horrifically bad at using his OP powers? FULLBRINGER VIIIIIIIBES.

Also is that big axe thing Kenpachi's Bankai? Don't tell me that's his bankai.

It's his Shikai.

You just know Bach was looking on from his balcony and thinking, 'Hmph, just as planned.'

Typical Bleach.
    Everything's Eventual...

*Wipes sweat off his forehead*

Good thing. After all this build up (if one can properly call it that), a big axe would be stupendously bad.

Maybe when the bulk of these fights are over I'll think about cathing up from where I left off at Ichigo mom flashback.

Don't worry, his Bankai won't be any better.

So Yhwach seems to be the ultimate final boss... I wonder what he would be able to imagine with this power? An even bigger meteor? Almost twice as big?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    So Yhwach seems to be the ultimate final boss... I wonder what he would be able to imagine with this power? An even bigger meteor? Almost twice as big?
    Maybe an actually impermeable membrane Shakonmaku that you could rely on to actually repel threats.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Isn't Kenpachi's Zanpakuto supossed to be always in Shikai state like Ichigo?
    Either we were always wrong, or Kubo forgot, whatevs, this is his shikai.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Okay so in Naruto… again with the shitty new chakra clothing. Anytime you enter into sage-bijuu mode, you get new clothes that glow or something, and they have symbols embedded into their clothing. And Naruto, out of the blue - oh yeah - black balls hovering his back - that do what exactly? And two staffs? Sure, why not. Where they came from and what they do, who cares right?

And Sasuke has his own rinnegan. At least I can go with this - keeping it simple. But the whole reason of obtaining the rinnegan was getting both Ashura and Indra powers - but who the fuck cares at this point, right?

And lastly the Juubi has a voice. That's cute.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    ... Anytime you enter into sage-bijuu mode, you get new clothes that glow or something, and they have symbols embedded into their clothing. And Naruto, out of the blue - oh yeah - black balls hovering his back - that do what exactly? And two staffs? Sure, why not. Where they came from and what they do, who cares right?...
    Dude, what r u talking about? It's symbolism! SYMBOLISM!!!! It is symbolic to the symbolism

Closed Thread

Thread Information