Closed Thread
Page 39 of 502 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Fram View Post
    o.0

Can't you read? I never said that this arc or Bleach in general is great. In my opinion it's crap since dunno 1000 chapters or so, but pRopaaNS still has the right to have an own opinion. And even if I love this thread because of the whole bashing I still think that most of the people here would bash those Mangas even if they started to become great again, because the majority of the posts here are just general bashing of whatever in Bleach and Naruto happens, even if it happened to be fun/great/good or what ever.

Don't misunderstand me, I find it funny and have no problems with that, but I understand pRopaaNS point of view.
    so what is the problem when people give a critique to it?
    what is it labeled as hatred instead of discussion?
    why only pRopaaNS point of view can be accepted but not other people in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Could you even call this "Uryu's Arc"? Most of it has been about Ichigo, getting a new powerup like usual, only stealing the one thing that made Uryu significant in the story.
    Not really, but there is that hope he's not being deluded by the ancient undead murderous vampire monster who killed his mother but may actually want to take him down ? I hope.

Cause otherwise his character will be ruined as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Part of the whole problem with this talk is a manga can't really become good again after that long being garbage.
    Because they're serial stories, they build off what came before. And if what came before is 1000 chapters of either crap or boring crap, that foundation isn't something you can build on.
    Like that meme someone posted earlier about people getting excited about a bunch of whocares bullshit. Maybe that whocares bullshit would be cool and interesting, if I had any reason to still care about these characters, this world, and this plot twist after 1000 chapters have sucked all life out of everything.
    I am on your side, I was just referring to the generic trend here to bash really everything that happens and imho pRopaaNS point of view regarding THIS is valid.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    He means nobody here really knows you that well. And is making a joke about it.
    Hm, but I mean like this- I don't have to post a proof about my identity to prove that I'm a real person. I don't know anyone either, so why don't I take anyone as "random nobody poster"?! Just weird to read a post like that for me.

Anyway I guess I've seen about this topic before on youtube, that people dislike bleach because they had certain expectations they waited for, but never happened. I might be able to find this video, so I will look for it and edit this post if I find it.

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Hm, but I mean like this- I don't have to post a proof about my identity to prove that I'm a real person. I don't know anyone either, so why don't I take anyone as "random nobody poster"?! Just weird to read a post like that for me.

Anyway I guess I've seen about this topic before on youtube, that people dislike bleach because they had certain expectations they waited for, but never happened. I might be able to find this video, so I will look for it and edit this post if I find it.
    "Latvia" is that even a real country? I don't know about that.

Now now, let's not get into that Zeph.

It's not that easy to see you're joking and whatnot. Plus, one of the seniors is from the region as well (not sure which of the two states with confusingly interchanged-sounding names he's from though).

Now now, let's not get into that Zeph.

It's not that easy to see you're joking and whatnot. Plus, one of the seniors is from the region as well (not sure which of the two states with confusingly interchanged-sounding names he's from though).
    No seriously, Latvia? Lat...via?
    That sounds like stuff you find in the kosher section of the grocery to make pancakes? A country? I think not!

Interesting, maybe fundamentally there's some similar cultural ideas about ghosts in the west and Japan that makes YYH/Bleach popular. And something Indonesia doesn't have?
    It is fundamentally has similarity, but the cultural things is different. Like, if i meet a ghost/youkai/shinigami with kimono in the street, i might invite him for dinner.
    But, i do like japanese urban legend story...

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    so what is the problem when people give a critique to it?
    what is it labeled as hatred instead of discussion?
    why only pRopaaNS point of view can be accepted but not other people in this thread?
    Where the hell did you read that only pRopaaNS point of view is accepted?
    If you read the last posts it is rather the opposite and you can't prove he is wrong just by generally labelling everything in Bleach as bad.

Not really, but there is that hope he's not being deluded by the ancient undead murderous vampire monster who killed his mother but may actually want to take him down ? I hope.

Cause otherwise his character will be ruined as well.
    If you ask me, his *character* (whatever's still there) took several steps in the wrong direction when he joined the Nazi Quincies.

I mean, it could be an elaborate way to trick Bach......but c'mon, take one look at the prospect of "Ichigo vs. Uryu, two Quincies on different sides, friend vs. friend!" and tell me it doesn't have Kubo's name written all over it.

Latvia is a small principality located between Inner Mongolia and the Carpathians.

No seriously, Latvia? Lat...via?
    That sounds like stuff you find in the kosher section of the grocery to make pancakes? A country? I think not!
    Not cool dude, not cool.

I mean I guess you could argue that some manga require more explanation behind things and that's their style

But what do you really get extra from Bleach for its ridiculously slow and sloppy pacing?

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Sorry man, I didn't know that you had such strong expectations about what you wanted to happen in Bleach.
    Well, when Kubo says that he's going to dedicate the next arc to Chad, you expect Chad to do something of importance. Yet he didn't, Kubo ignored him completely. That's not "great expectations", that's just expecting to see a decent storytelling, something Kubo failed even at that.

I guess you really don't expect anything like that, that's why you enjoy it so much.

What bothers me the most about Kubo dragging out the final arc is that Bleach's corpse eats up a slot in WSJ as long as it isn't finished. And that's one less slot for something that can possibly be good (or get axed quickly if it isn't to make room for the next entry).

Where the hell did you read that only pRopaaNS point of view is accepted?
    If you read the last posts it is rather the opposite and you can't prove he is wrong just by generally labelling everything in Bleach as bad.
    i've have enough of this pointless shit..

im sorry if kubo failed to meet my expectation of producing something adequate

Well, not exact video, but it explains a rough notion about what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4BEeX7HUAk
    Probably nobody will watch it anyway, so in short most people dislike bleach because what's happening in it often doesn't match with what people want to happen and what they want to see. However there was another video, which I didn't find, where was explained that Orihima rescue and Karakura town arcs weren't that bad, but most readers dislike them because things happened in ways whose aren't generally favourable for readers.

Well, of course, it's a flaw. I assume that writer has to navigate its readers for things to happen in future of this manga. The basic principe of storytelling is to make certain expectations about something in order to gain positive feedback by exceeding those manufactured expectations.

However the reason why I like Bleach is because I don't have any expectations - to be more precise, I'd prefer to avoid creating spoilers for myself in order to improve my experience by reading chapters. To be honest, I never had any issues with Orihime and Chad to begin with, because with their level of strength I never expected them to have any significially important role in this manga. So I guess it depends on what kind of mindset do you have when you read Bleach.

Well, it didn't occur to me until now that it's a powerful resource for a writer to be able to guide expectations of readers, but that's because I never read any manga while having specific expectations about what I want to happen in future. I guess I understand better now why people dislikes Bleach. However, as for me, it makes reading Bleach more interesting.
    Last edited by pRopaaNS; September 4th, 2013 at 08:23 AM.

Not cool dude, not cool.
    Bitch please, you think I'm from Texas or something?
    This definitely isn't big picking on small lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    i've have enough of this pointless shit..
    I can imagine

Closed Thread

Thread Information