Closed Thread
Page 389 of 502 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- RedLetterMedia is awesome

Kenpachi's zanpakutou looks absolutely horrible.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Oh and that sword looks awful, it's like the tip of a cartoonishly large blade being wielded from the wrong end.

There was a time when we all thought that Kenpachi's sword was always in shikai mode.

Can we go back to that time? This design is awful.

Anyway, Kishimoto cannot draw concentric circles at all anymore. And of course Sasuke awakens the rinnegan. What was with the random Gaara panel?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also forgot to mention the key element that we've been expecting and waiting for, that Kishimoto completely nullified Madara's being beaten up by Guy in just one chapter or less.

OMG... Now, we will get Naruto+Sasuke vs. Madara!!! It's so exciting! Just like in that dream I had some months ago...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    So again I ask how the fuck is there a meteor in the afterlife???
    How you ask, with the power of imagination it is all possible of course!

And Zaraki's sword is horrendous, can't believe after all that hype this is what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    There was a time when we all thought that Kenpachi's sword was always in shikai mode.
    Didn't he himself write something along those lines in an interview or something. I disctinctively remember reading the translation. Was that fake or Kubo just changed his mind?

I suppose both are equally possible.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    I can't wait for the opening of next week's chapter and seeing Soul Society getting crushed by two chunks of meteor.
    Didn't he cut it up into a lot of small debris? That's how it looked.

Tough luck Rukongai

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Didn't he himself write something along those lines in an interview or something. I disctinctively remember reading the translation. Was that fake or Kubo just changed his mind?

I suppose both are equally possible.
    It was something comparable to Ichigo's shikai, where Kenpachi during his fight with Ichigo was like "Yeah I dunno how to do shikai, but you're lookin at it right now at the true form of my sword." But I guess Kubo and everyone else wanted to show off his shikai (also delays his bankai).

Didn't he cut it up into a lot of small debris? That's how it looked.

Tough luck Rukongai
    So it's going to be like Z-City after Saitama crushed the meteor.

Four issues from the half point of this year Shonen Jump here is a little trivia:

Bleach at the beginning of this Year, Jump issue #1, was at the beginning of the Luchador fight. Since then we had the execution of the two quincies failures(0.5 chapter), the Bach's flashback(1 chapter) and 4 fights: Luchador(5.5 chapters), Fear guy(4.5 chapters), Old guy that disappears(2 chapters), imagination kid(5.5 chapters, for now).
    Basically it was this we read for 19 chapters.

Given that any War setting and any other interaction and actions weren't shown at all, this has been a sequence of solely long fights. Oh, and a out of place flashback and execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Four issues from the half point of this year Shonen Jump here is a little trivia:

Bleach at the beginning of this Year, Jump issue #1, was at the beginning of the Luchador fight. Since then we had the execution of the two quincies failures(0.5 chapter), the Bach's flashback(1 chapter) and 4 fights: Luchador(5.5 chapters), Fear guy(4.5 chapters), Old guy that disappears(2 chapters), imagination kid(5.5 chapters, for now).
    Basically it was this we read for 19 chapters.

Given that any War setting and any other interaction and actions weren't shown at all, this has been a sequence of solely long fights. Oh, and a out of place flashback and execution.
    Sounds on par with most of our expectations, unfortunately.

Loled at the editor quip at the end of the Bleach chapter. "A huge sword!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Loled at the editor quip at the end of the Bleach chapter. "A huge sword!"
    Lol, me too.

Had to go back to last chapter to check if he wrote "A huge meteor!"

The life of a fodder shinigami is a miserable thing. Can you imagine the sheer anxiety? If you count anime continuity then they've all been assaulted like twenty times by various threats in the short amount of time between Ichigo gaining his powers and now

THAT SHAKONMAKU WILL SAVE US, PLEASE GOD ANYTHING MY HEART CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS SHIT

Also how goddamn lame is that sword

ok ... so at the end of last Bleach's chapter Kenpachi called his sword's name and then with like 4 pages left in this chapter ... he calls it again. It's almost like Kubo was going "anime like" and had the first half of the chapter a "Previously On Bleach!" segment

"We should have dealt with him another way." How exactly did you deal with him, hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    THAT SHAKONMAKU WILL SAVE US, PLEASE GOD ANYTHING MY HEART CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS SHIT
    Lol, I actually burst out laughing at work.

Why don't they just evacuate the weak ass officer class shinigami, it's clearly only the captains that matter

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

expecting a fusion dance.

Can't wait for Madara beaten just to let Kaguya being revived... After her beating, Hagoromo's brother will jump in to revenge his mother... After it Kagami Uchiha will appear and show that he is the true mastermind behind everything... When beaten... Shisu Uchiha will appear randomlyto revenge his daddy... If he is beaten as well... Naruto will say some gay words to Sasuke... And Sasuke will say fuck you loser and they will fight... The loser has to take Sakura

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Great kenpachi has a big sword now, yuhu. And it was so goddamnd kubo, to basically progress almost nothing and end the chapter where the last one did. Gai lives, what was the point of his flashbacks then? Once again kishimoto ruining what could be a good moment, hell all the people made peace with the fact that he was going to die, and basically from the beginning we knew who uses the 8th gate will die. Way to undermine everything you set up from the start kishi, but it's nothing new. I just hope madaras words were true and this is the last goddamn fight, and maybe just maybe this series will end before september or october.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

No, it's not the final fight. When Madara is seemingly beaten, we'll have a surprise plot twist: Right before he absorbed the tree, it dropped a fruit which Madara then eats. Hooray!

Madara now can use EVERY jutsu and ability. However, all the Shinobi connect to Naruto and Sasuke somehow with some great friendship speech so that they can also use every ability. Nevertheless, the final ultimate clash will be nothing more than some generic stuff, anyway. Madara then is weakened a bit, tells them again how great he is, and then gets absorbed by that jar which Tenten has found.
    Last edited by ARTEMlS; April 16th, 2014 at 05:52 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information