Closed Thread
Page 384 of 502 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- RedLetterMedia is awesome

How can Naruto even acess that power. All the Bijuu sans fragments of the 1,8 and 9 tail are inside Madara.

By the way, I guess Bee is STILL dying offscreen in a ditch somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    It didn't seem like he was, nor did his eyes the distinctive outline that hermit mode tends to display in this closeup ending panel: http://readms.com/r/naruto/672/2335/18

Unless getting Hagaromo's chakra automatically gives him a free pass at Madara, which honestly sounds like the only way that Kishi's going to do it considering Sasuke doesn't have access to senjutsu chakra.
    I don't recall it exactly, but the Orochimaru's curse is a kind of Senju mode.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    How can Naruto even acess that power. All the Bijuu sans fragments of the 1,8 and 9 tail are inside Madara.

I think someone pointed out that Kishi went with the old route of, hey, I'll just cut off a tail. Except this time, Bee has a fragment of the eight tails.

As pointed out in the chapter before, though, Obito took like a small fraction of the 1 and 8 tails, and 9 is from his pops.

Was that always a thing, by the way? Like, I always thought Sage Mode was Jirayas super technique, going with his frog theme and all, and then Naruto was proven as an even more supererer user because his sage mode still kept him a marketable protagonist? Only now Minato and Hashirama were also super-dupererer sage users all along, making Jiraya seem really sloppy. But then again Hashirama and his fabulous All-Purpose Stem Cells(tm) (keeps your villains regenerating for literally hundreds of chapters!) can't be wanked hard enough, and Minato is the guy who can do Kyuubi mode despite being dead for the entire time he ever had the Kyuubi chakra.
    Yeah you would have thought. And then suddenly not only is natural energy the curse seal technique that Orochimaru harvested and then kabuto used, but apparently it was an ability of the first hokage, and Minato can suddenly do it because up til now there's been nothing differentiating Naruto and Minato, so why not just keep up with the absolute similarities?

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    ..also considering their respective jin's jutsu(just like Son Goku and Roshi) following can be their specialty:...
    Exactly my point. We know about Shukaku and... Which one is Gyuki again?

Anyway. Yes we know about some of them, but ur use of the words "considering" and "can be" means that even u, the neighborhood's Naruto expert don't really know. (Granted u made an educated guess and it will most likely be true)

I just think those bijuus deserve more than this, they are an important plot point after all. Even Kishi made it clear that the chosen one will know each of them by name, which is ironic because he, the writer himself, had been neglecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by madriano View Post
    I don't recall it exactly, but the Orochimaru's curse is a kind of Senju mode.
    The curse was derived from Juugo's berserker thing and more often than not there was a visual indication, either extra markings on the body or a huge growth on the body, just like Sasuke or Juugo (although because Kishi didn't design sage mode til later, it features otherwise nothing else of the visual cues of sage mode).

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post

Anyway. Yes we know about some of them, but ur use of the words "considering" and "can be" means that even u, the neighborhood's Naruto expert don't really know. (Granted u made an educated guess and it will most likely be true)

I just think those bijuus deserve more than this, they are an important plot point after all. Even Kishi made it clear that the chosen one will know each of them by name, which is ironic because he, the writer himself, had been neglecting them.
    Gyuki is Bee's eight tailed beast.

Auem's right though. We saw some stuff from when Obito used them previously as edo tensei jinchuuriki, which, unfortunately, will be the basis of any integration Naruto gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    I think someone pointed out that Kishi went with the old route of, hey, I'll just cut off a tail. Except this time, Bee has a fragment of the eight tails.

As pointed out in the chapter before, though, Obito took like a small fraction of the 1 and 8 tails, and 9 is from his pops.
    But did we ever see Obito shove that piece into Bee though? Or that bee retained a bit that Madara didn't manage to get? I don't remember even seeing Bee since Madara slurped up the beasts.

And yeah, I was about to bring up the Curse Seals too. Boy, that sure was lucky that Juugo fit in Sasukes Susanoo's ass as a Senjutsu battery, so Sasuke could be relevant to the finale!

But did we ever see Obito shove that piece into Bee though? Or that bee retained a bit that Madara didn't manage to get? I don't remember even seeing Bee since Madara slurped up the beasts.
    Yeah, Bee supposedly retained that bit with the majority of the eight tails being left behind. So he may not be dying in a ditch physically, but in terms of plot he's basically bleeding to death right now.

And yeah, I was about to bring up the Curse Seals too. Boy, that sure was lucky that Juugo fit in Sasukes Susanoo's ass as a Senjutsu battery, so Sasuke could be relevant to the finale!
    Convenient that all of his team members have something unique to offer that would have been so incredibly useful in previous fights as well such as Karin's chains, but hey, if they actually showed that off and didn't put Sasuke into life's peril, we would never have seen Sasuke take the spotlight, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post

true....Naruto has had so many plotpoints which,if utilized properly,could have been made into stand-alone arcs/mini-arc...lives and times of other jins is one of them...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Just you wait till Naruto activates his armadillo mode.
    Better yet Armadillo Penis Rasengan
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

their physical bodies are inside of what is now Jubi...but they left chakra imprints/fragment within Naruto before(2-7 tails)..Obito gave him Sukaku and Gyuki's parts...

this is how Bee escaped...bottom-middle panel..

Spoiler:

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Naruto Spoilers reminded me of:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Naruto Spoilers reminded me of:

Pretty much seems like Naruto can make larger x buster shots rasengans by just holding down B. So I'm gonna go ahead and say that Naruto = Mega Man now.

Thanks for that, MKJC!

Sage of the 6 paths must have given him an energy capsule or two, too.

Had to take a peek. So Naruto has free access to tailed beasts' elemental manipulation specialties now. I remember Kisame mentioning lava manipulation when he was talking about 4-tail Jin he's beaten. And so, Magma Rasengan, eh?

Wonder what Sasuke will pull out.

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown;3205363 [B
    Naruto = Mega Man[/B] now.
    Heresy! naruto doesn't deserve to be compared to something that is a hallmark of a videogame genre. Although it would be amusing if kishi abandoned naruto like capcom did.

But seriously how can i be surprised that 8 gates doesnt kill gai if everyone gets revived all the time and lee can now use ninjutsu.

Seems like nobody posted the Bleach spoilers yet.

If you can even call these "spoilers":

Spoiler:

Chapter 577 title: "sword"

1st page:
    Buzzbee: hey hey... this is not a joke,

2nd page:
    Buzzbee: what in the blue hell that bastard Gremmy is doing!?
    Renji: What is that, what's happening?

3rd page:
    Askin: what a pain, he even bring this... That bastard/asshole is insane
    Askin: That's why I've said it earlier, we should lock him up.
    some random shinigami guy: N....not a problem. Soul society is protected by shakonmaku, all the invading objects outside from sereitei , will be destroyed by Shakonmaku.

well if these spoilers are out early for Naruto and Bleach then..... is it possible..... a certain series about a great voyage, adventure on interesting lands, with super powered pirates.... if such a series existed.... may have spoilers out early (please don't ban me)

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Seems like nobody posted the Bleach spoilers yet.

If you can even call these "spoilers":

Spoiler:
    http://i.imgur.com/LmyjTEA.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/FnKOlyG.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/WhPScHF.jpg
    Chapter 577 title: "sword"

1st page:
    Buzzbee: hey hey... this is not a joke,

2nd page:
    Buzzbee: what in the blue hell that bastard Gremmy is doing!?
    Renji: What is that, what's happening?

3rd page:
    Askin: what a pain, he even bring this... That bastard/asshole is insane
    Askin: That's why I've said it earlier, we should lock him up.
    some random shinigami guy: N....not a problem. Soul society is protected by shakonmaku, all the invading objects outside from sereitei , will be destroyed by Shakonmaku.
    Nice Aizenface, Askin.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    well if these spoilers are out early for Naruto and Bleach then..... is it possible..... a certain series about a great voyage, adventure on interesting lands, with super powered pirates.... if such a series existed.... may have spoilers out early (please don't ban me)
    Nope. Because no chapter for OP this week

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    One Piece is on Break this week .

Quote Originally Posted by JarmenKell View Post
    Heresy! naruto doesn't deserve to be compared to something that is a hallmark of a videogame genre. Although it would be amusing if kishi abandoned naruto like capcom did.
    Well, he's already been called the Ash Ketchum of the Narutoverse.

Let's just say I gave the comparison an... upgrade.

Closed Thread

Thread Information