Closed Thread
Page 382 of 502 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- RedLetterMedia is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Too bad Guy's turn is over.
    Because "Guy kicking the snot out of a lame villain" was the coolest part of this war. Actually the only good part this entire war.
    I actually thought the Kabuto fight was pretty good up until Izanami.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Bear View Post
    This plot... is very good, and I'm happy to be a reader of it!

That would be great, but unfortunately Darth Guyder couldn't keep altering the plot away from what it actually is.

So we're in this war for FOUR YEARS now? AND TWO DAYS IN MANGA TIME?! Ugh...

Kishi, bro, mate, friend, mangaka-sama, przyjacielu - please, think what you're doing. Some might even say that... you have no idea what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    So we're in this war for FOUR YEARS now? AND TWO DAYS IN MANGA TIME?! Ugh...

Kishi, bro, mate, friend, mangaka-sama, przyjacielu - please, think what you're doing. Some might even say that... you have no idea what you're doing.
    FOUR YEARS?! My god... its really been that long since this war started.
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Quote Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
    FOUR YEARS?! My god... its really been that long since this war started.
    The good news is, Kishi's broken the record for the longest fight in all of manga. That's also the bad news.

Dear lord, what have you done?
    Hey we're just staying on topic.

The topic is about Star Wars

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Things get a little Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    No, it's true. The search previous posts stuff only goes back so far for latest posts. Make no mistake that that we are in the gracious presence of Kuma Fanny who has decided to change his name to the edgier TheBomer93
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebomer93 View Post
    Go on my profile again, go down to find latest started threads, in that you'll find a thread i started way back in 08, I accept your apology in advance.
    Ah, I see. Well, actually, I think Thebomer93 is a better name than Kuma Fannny. (three 'n's) Can't believe I didn't notice that humble signature of yours earlier.
    I don't think I've noticed your strange decision to push forward that everyone in this thread (or this forum in general) actually had 8 years of closet naruto/bleach fans. That is just confusing.
    Last edited by Ordinary; April 11th, 2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: And I'm not apologising! Hmph!

Wow, four years.. I'm surprised I've been reading Naruto consistently for that long.
    In other news: I no longer read Bleach. Someone poke me when things get so bad it's hilarious again.
    Hidden:

super early Saturday spoiler!!

next chapter(673)

Spoiler:

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Spoiler:
    Oh boy... another rasengan... woo.
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Spoiler:
    What did you expect? The only two jutsus he knows is Rasengan and Kagebushin. ._____.

Spoiler:
    it's more than that..it is rasenshuriken with lava element,power of Son Goku(4 tails)...he is now adding every biju's specialty in it...also now he can make one handed rasenshuriken.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    it's more than that..it is rasenshuriken with lava element,power of Son Goku(4 tails)...he is now adding every biju's specialty in it...also now he can make one handed rasenshuriken.

You know it actually looks really good but its a BS power-up
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

what i don't understand is why WSJ releasing panels even before the previous chapter is released...this chapter gonna come up some 10 days later....most of the Japanese readers will read chapter 672 on upcoming Monday..
    or do they themselves think most people read the chapter in net..?

It's a great point, and more than likely it's a problem that they forgot that people with the spoiler chapters can still access those pages. Likely, though, it's an automated system that shoots out the pages, and they already have whatever they are going to send out to people preloaded on the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    what i don't understand is why WSJ releasing panels even before the previous chapter is released...this chapter gonna come up some 10 days later....most of the Japanese readers will read chapter 672 on upcoming Monday..
    or do they themselves think most people read the chapter in net..?
    It's called a promotion.
    They want more people to download the Jump LIVE app, silly munchkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    It's called a promotion.
    They want more people to download the Jump LIVE app, silly munchkin.
    getting spoiler on Monday after sending the scanned last page was a good gimmick....but this one is stupidity...though even more stupid are the ones who downloaded the app. just to get early spoilers for 4 weeks...

Oh, I misread that. I thought he was bringing up that there shouldn't be release of these pages days prior to the actual chapter release.

No, this isn't stupid. Not only is this a pretty good way to spread word of mouth of the app, for all we know they might trying something out internally with this promotion as well by distributing the "spoiler" in different forms. Not that I'm saying they'll be willing to keep producing a "spoiler" to deter the leaks, but it's pretty interesting to see how every week they seem to be using a different method to the leaks from the initial pages to panels of hypable interest to three whopping pages.

Plus, it's not even that people are getting early spoilers. The whole point of any sort of promotion and commercial isn't just to hook people up with something in the short term but to bring more awareness of something into the public eye. And for this sort of medium, nothing spreads like wildfire like "hey, just take a snapshot of the chapter and send it on the Jump App to get a preview!" The app itself may be very useful, and I believe Aohige has brought up that it's used to distribute smaller chapter sorta stuff like one short Nikumi story in the summer time in Shokugeki no Souma, but it's not so useful if people aren't really aware of it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information