Closed Thread
Page 38 of 502 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #741

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Bleach is Bleach. One Piece is One Piece. Shounen manga is just a generalized termin.
    I never read this before, you can check my join date and you will never find my post bashing this manga ever since.
    My reason for never touch this manga because supernatural thing (shinigami, youkai, etc) doesn't work well with me. I ask you to give me another bleach type manga, old or new, because i like to read a bleach type manga minus the shinigami thing (different genre).

  2. #742

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Bleach is back, back, back again......Kubo's back....(my apologies to Eminem)

    Bleach: Last the end of ends was beginning, with Bach boasting SS will be his in 9 meager days.....and what happens, this chapter?

    Mostly nothing.

    It mostly was feeding off the event from the last chapter, shadows are devouring SS, and people are all panicking over what's going on. How long has it been since the Quincies attacked the first time, like an hour? And what was the point of that colorpage?

    ....Blondie confronts Kyoraku, potentially setting up for a fight.....I'm not sure I understand Bach's little proclaimation at the beginning. The Quincies....flocked to the shadows after they lost the war? Huh? What do you call that ice fortress then? Is THAT in the shadows, too?

    Also, Quincy Aizen. Oh yeah, and someone attacks the 12th........sorry Mayuri, your little plan doesn't make any sense. As long as there's light in a room, you get shadow. And considering the page wasn't darkened and someone didn't shout "hey why are the lights off???"......there's still lights on.

    And lol at Hitsugaya. You lost your Bankai and trained for barely an hour, and now you think you're hot shit?

    Naruto: More mismatching panels.

    Specificially Naruto fuses Kurama's power with that of the Sage Mode.....and does a Rasengan. ....which fails. Then the Juubi powers up again, yaaay......don't you love how Hokage candidate Sasuke is just standing there, doing nothing?

    Also I ask again, where is the Third Hokage???





  3. #743
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Naruto: Nothing like some inane comedic chatter in the middle of the battle for the world. Really, if the characters aren't even taking this seriously, then why should we?

    Bleach: Ah, good ol' Bleach. Good ol' stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid Bleach. It's great to have it back.

    And it's just as stupid as ever, with the Quinzies dishing out some Aizen antics. "When were you under the impression that we weren't here the whole time?" Because that's how you make a villain badass; make them totally contradict the hero's/audience's expectations, regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

  4. #744

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    From my point of view "Objective criticism" is worthless if you spit on someones work without reason. In other words, in my opinion, if purpose of any kind of criticism is not to gain knowledge and improve at something then it's pretty much worthless. Well, but that's offtopic anyway.
    Uh....what ?

    So I'm only allowed to criticise something I like ? Or....what......

    and did you even read my posts ? The things I mentioned were serious flaws I'd hoped that would be improved, that's why I brought it up ! That's the purpose of analyzing the flaws of this series, a desire to make it not suck.

    Or do you think I criticise things I don't care about just for the hell of it ?

    Do you think I would have spent an entire week by being pissed off at the Tsukishma altered past BS when it happened ? Do you have any idea on what level that even got to me ?

    I've been waiting for YEARS in real life, hoping desperately that Kubo will remember Chad and Orihime exist, and have them do something, then he does, even promises us Chad will be the focus in the Fullbring arc, and then the I CHANGED THEIR PASTS,NOPE THEY DON'T QUESTION IT EVEN IF I SAID IT IN FRONT OF THEM crap happened, that was like Kubo got up and spat in my face, he promised that after a hundred and fifty plus chapters these characters would be relevant again, instead of our HumanHollowShinigamiQuinci Bland Face McAngst and his deadly repertoire of one move, and then he just yanks it away

    and then proceed to horribly wreck their characters, making the not question the logical inconsistencies of Tsukishima's backstory, or the fact that he's attacking Ichigo right in FRONT of them, or that he ADMITS he changed their FUCKING PERCEPTION OF PAST/WHATEVER literally just a few feet away from them, to show us that he KNOWS about our desire to see these characters relevant again, but instead choses to mock it and laugh at the few fans these characters still have left.

    That is not a case of hating for hate's sake, that is general remorse and despair at the deplorable state these once main characters have fallen into, purely through neglect and Kubo's ADD.
    Last edited by No Maam; September 4th, 2013 at 07:10 AM.

  5. #745

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Bleach is Bleach. One Piece is One Piece. Shounen manga is just a generalized termin.
    Yeah it is when it comes to comparing like I's to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
    Unfortunately Bleach and One Piece are the EXACT same type of manga almost perfectly.

  6. #746
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Uh....what ?

    So I'm only allowed to criticise something I like ? Or....what......

    and did you even read my posts ? The things I mentioned were serious flaws I'd hoped that would be improved, that's why I brought it up ! That's the purpose of analyzing the flaws of this series, a desire to make it not suck.

    Or do you think I criticise things I don't care about just for the hell of it ?
    Can you write them once more?

  7. #747

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by knceng View Post
    I never read this before, you can check my join date and you will never find my post bashing this manga ever since.
    My reason for never touch this manga because supernatural thing (shinigami, youkai, etc) doesn't work well with me. I ask you to give me another bleach type manga, old or new, because i like to read a bleach type manga minus the shinigami thing (different genre).
    DF,chakra manipulation are 'supernatural' too by our standard....
    is it you get spooky feelings from hearing 'shinigami','youkai'...?
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  8. #748

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Yeah it is when it comes to comparing like I's to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
    Unfortunately Bleach and One Piece are the EXACT same type of manga almost perfectly.
    There's also the fact that's the name of the magazine, and a (from what I gather) universally recognised category of the genre ?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Can you write them once more?
    I just edited something into the post to explain in full.

  9. #749
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I've been waiting for YEARS in real life, hoping desperately that Kubo will remember Chad and Orihime exist, and have them do something, then he does, even promises us Chad will be the focus in the Fullbring arc, and then the I CHANGED THEIR PASTS,NOPE THEY DON'T QUESTION IT EVEN IF I SAID IT IN FRONT OF THEM crap happened, that was like Kubo got up and spat in my face, he promised that after a hundred and fifty plus chapters these characters would be relevant again, instead of our HumanHollowShinigamiQuinci Bland Face McAngst and his deadly repertoire of one move, and then he just yanks it away

    and then proceed to horribly wreck their characters, making the not question the logical inconsistencies of Tsukishima's backstory, or the fact that he's attacking Ichigo right in FRONT of them, or that he ADMITS he changed their FUCKING PERCEPTION OF PAST/WHATEVER literally just a few feet away from them, to show us that he KNOWS about our desire to see these characters relevant again, but instead choses to mock it and laugh at the few fans these characters still have left.

    That is not a case of hating for hate's sake, that is general remorse and despair at the deplorable state these once main characters have fallen into, purely through neglect and Kubo's ADD.
    Sorry man, I didn't know that you had such strong expectations about what you wanted to happen in Bleach.

  10. #750

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    i've been hearing this so many times seen this arc started but nobody actually write about it.. can you share with us here your thought about what so great about this arc?
    o.0

    Can't you read? I never said that this arc or Bleach in general is great. In my opinion it's crap since dunno 1000 chapters or so, but pRopaaNS still has the right to have an own opinion. And even if I love this thread because of the whole bashing I still think that most of the people here would bash those Mangas even if they started to become great again, because the majority of the posts here are just general bashing of whatever in Bleach and Naruto happens, even if it happened to be fun/great/good or what ever.

    Don't misunderstand me, I find it funny and have no problems with that, but I understand pRopaaNS point of view.

  11. #751

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    DF,chakra manipulation are 'supernatural' too by our standard....
    is it you get spooky feelings from hearing 'shinigami','youkai'...?
    Nope, DF is fantasy, chakra is a real thing (became a fantasy thing in naruto), while shinigami and youkai only works with japanese (<-- my opinion)...

  12. #752

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Oh and

    so Hitsugaya can now make ice with his shikai ? But how does that make sense, how can they steal just the bankai when that comes from the same source ? And why did none of the captains who lost their bankai use their shikai before ? Was that even brought up ?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Sorry man, I didn't know that you had such strong expectations about what you wanted to happen in Bleach.
    If there's at least three main characters, it's logical of me to expect the other two to do something, instead of it being over two hundred chapters since one of them even had a named opponent, and over two hundred since either of them fought someone else then Ichigo when they were being mind controlled.

    And those expectations came from Kubo himself saying he's going to focus on Chad for the fullbring arc in an interview. He said it was going to be "Chad's arc", so I think expecting him to do something and not be gone for most of it and then just be an easily defeatble, unquestioning mind controlled puppet for one chapter before he and Orihime get knocked out, was fully reasonable.

  13. #753
    A wandering nerd... Hnikarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sitting in front of a computer.

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Bleach is Bleach. One Piece is One Piece. Shounen manga is just a generalized termin.
    Shounen manga is just a very loose label, pointing not to the genre, but to the target (or the demographic, if you prefer): a shounen manga is a manga targeted mainly to boys around middle/high school age. The actual genre can be whatever a boy usually likes: sport, action, fights, adventure and so on. If you only say "shounen manga", you're saying nothing about the genre or the content... Touch is a shounen manga, OnePiece is a shounen manga, Slam Dunk is a shounen manga, Cat's Eye is a shounen manga, Video Girl Ai is a shounen manga, but they are all different, barring some small common traits.

  14. #754

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Random nobody poster defends Bleach

    Where are the random nobody posters who defend Naruto???? WHO CRIES FOR NARUTO?????

  15. #755
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Oh and

    so Hitsugaya can now make ice with his shikai ? But how does that make sense, how can they steal just the bankai when that comes from the same source ? And why did none of the captains who lost their bankai use their shikai before ? Was that even brought up ?
    They never lost their shikai after having their bankai stolen. Byakuya already used senbonzakura after his bankai got stolen many chapters ago.

  16. #756

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Fram View Post
    o.0

    Can't you read? I never said that this arc or Bleach in general is great. In my opinion it's crap since dunno 1000 chapters or so, but pRopaaNS still has the right to have an own opinion. And even if I love this thread because of the whole bashing I still think that most of the people here would bash those Mangas even if they started to become great again, because the majority of the posts here are just general bashing of whatever in Bleach and Naruto happens, even if it happened to be fun/great/good or what ever.

    Don't misunderstand me, I find it funny and have no problems with that, but I understand pRopaaNS point of view.
    Part of the whole problem with this talk is a manga can't really become good again after that long being garbage.
    Because they're serial stories, they build off what came before. And if what came before is 1000 chapters of either crap or boring crap, that foundation isn't something you can build on.
    Like that meme someone posted earlier about people getting excited about a bunch of whocares bullshit. Maybe that whocares bullshit would be cool and interesting, if I had any reason to still care about these characters, this world, and this plot twist after 1000 chapters have sucked all life out of everything.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by knceng View Post
    Nope, DF is fantasy, chakra is a real thing (became a fantasy thing in naruto), while shinigami and youkai only works with japanese (<-- my opinion)...
    Interesting, maybe fundamentally there's some similar cultural ideas about ghosts in the west and Japan that makes YYH/Bleach popular. And something Indonesia doesn't have?

  17. #757
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Random nobody poster defends Bleach

    Where are the random nobody posters who defend Naruto???? WHO CRIES FOR NARUTO?????
    Am I random nobody poster? I think there is something seriously wrong with that logic...

  18. #758

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Part of the whole problem with this talk is a manga can't really become good again after that long being garbage.
    Because they're serial stories, they build off what came before. And if what came before is 1000 chapters of either crap or boring crap, that foundation isn't something you can build on.
    Like that meme someone posted earlier about people getting excited about a bunch of whocares bullshit. Maybe that whocares bullshit would be cool and interesting, if I had any reason to still care about these characters, this world, and this plot twist after 1000 chapters have sucked all life out of everything.
    Problem is Kubo doesn't want to do serial storytelling. He even said he doesn't plan ahead to "keep the story fresh". The triteness of that and the illustrating air arguments of his aside, it seems to me he can't doesn't really want to do serial storytelling, but be more episodic, like gag manga for example.

    But he still wants to do twists and shocking reveals cause that's what all the cool kids are doing

  19. #759

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Fram View Post
    And even if I love this thread because of the whole bashing I still think that most of the people here would bash those Mangas even if they started to become great again, because the majority of the posts here are just general bashing of whatever in Bleach and Naruto happens, even if it happened to be fun/great/good or what ever
    This right here:
    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Sorry man, I didn't know that you had such strong expectations about what you wanted to happen in Bleach.
    This is why (most of us) mock. It's because a lot of us really liked Bleach in the near beginning, but the quality overall has dropped so much since then. And like No Maam, me, yes me too, I still have some sub-plots I want answers to. I might be waiting in vain, considering Kubo either ignores or retcons into giant messes, but.....a guy can dream?

    I mean you could argue Kubo delivered on the Unohana = First Yachiru *twist*, considering it killed two birds with one stone.....if you know, it was even vaguely plausible.

    tl;dr: ....what was I saying again?

    Quote Originally Posted by knceng View Post
    Nope, DF is fantasy, chakra is a real thing (became a fantasy thing in naruto), while shinigami and youkai only works with japanese (<-- my opinion)...
    Well, maybe you're dwelling too much on the Japanese terms. Would it be the same if you read an American comic about a robed skeleton with a scythe?

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    so Hitsugaya can now make ice with his shikai ? But how does that make sense, how can they steal just the bankai when that comes from the same source ? And why did none of the captains who lost their bankai use their shikai before ? Was that even brought up ?
    Answer: Kubologic.

    And those expectations came from Kubo himself saying he's going to focus on Chad for the fullbring arc in an interview. He said it was going to be "Chad's arc", so I think expecting him to do something and not be gone for most of it and then just be an easily defeatbel, unquestioning mind controlled puppet for one chapter before he and Orihime get knocked out, was fully reasonable.
    Could you even call this "Uryu's Arc"? Most of it has been about Ichigo, getting a new powerup like usual, only stealing the one thing that made Uryu significant in the story.





  20. #760

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Am I random nobody poster? I think there is something seriously wrong with that logic...
    He means nobody here really knows you that well. And is making a joke about it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts