Closed Thread
Page 377 of 502 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- RedLetterMedia is awesome

I finally got around to reading the Rock Lee chapter and it was brilliant! It's too bad that the story from this chapter won't be continued in the next one, but I'm sure whatever comes next will still be as great as ever.

Oh, and Naruto (except Guy's brief part) and Bleach were crap. No surprise there...

Narujesus and Sasusatan... Sun and Moon... Oh my god, this was foreshadowed since the very first chapters.

And now Narusun stands before Gai just to bestow him with new life. Gai's heart and Narusun's sun symbol - they are both displayed the same... It's the sunrise for Gai's new life. That's wonderful!

The fuck a meteor come from in the afterlife?

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    You don't ask where the guns came from. You don't ask where a giant arm came from. You don't ask where Gremmy's clone came from. But a meteor is weird?

The only silly thing here is that he needs two of them to imagine a meteor.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

No surprise that Sakura remains in the shadow. When was Sakura's year again?

So much for thinking Might Guy.

*sunglasses*

Might Dai.

You know what?

Fuck this manga. Fuck this crappy ninja shit.

Kishimoto had one good thing he could do. ONE. All we wanted for Guy is to go in the blaze of glory, to kick major ass, to show us his Springtime of Youth and go all out and die. But no, Jesus had to fucking save him and next thing you know - it'll all be flowers and butterflies. Because war is all about people living, right? No one dies? Only Neji?
    Kishimoto, I don't put a lot of brain power into reading your series, but Naruto was good once. Heck, even now I see some good parts, like young Guy. But no, you had to discover that Uchiha give you a hard on, you couldn't let them go away, you had to keep Naruto always as the main guy etc.

You know what? I knew that Guy wouldn't win this battle. But I wanted him to kick ass, like he did, and die to give Naruto a chance, even if Madara suddenly got some bullshit powers. A better manga artist would create two bad guys - the lesser one attacking all of the ninja people around, the big bad one fighting with the main hero. Why? Because then we could have Guy use his power to actually defeat the lesser bad guy, to show us his resolve and that he's willing to sacrifice himself so that others can live. To give the hero a fucking friendship power up that we see in every manga, so that he can finally start the main battle.

But, alas, Kishi is not a good manga artist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    A better manga artist would create two bad guys - the lesser one attacking all of the ninja people around, the big bad one fighting with the main hero. Why? Because then we could have Guy use his power to actually defeat the lesser bad guy, to show us his resolve and that he's willing to sacrifice himself so that others can live. To give the hero a fucking friendship power up that we see in every manga, so that he can finally start the main battle.

But, alas, Kishi is not a good manga artist anymore.
    FMA basically did Everyone VS Main Villain At Once thing and did it quite well.

It's all in the execution, really, but that's not something Kishi is that good at, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    I wonder how will Gai survive if his body literally appears to be a cooked shell burnt from inside out.
    He doesn't, Naruto just took the easy way out, him burning out his chakra was a quick and relative painless death, now he has to feel the damage that he recived in his body, how he was literaly crumbling into dust. Thanks Naruto!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    FMA basically did Everyone VS Main Villain At Once thing and did it quite well.

It's all in the execution, really, but that's not something Kishi is that good at, I'm afraid.
    Yes, but here we had Guy who had potentially the strongest technique ever with all the gates open - that's why we needed two bad guys, so that Guy could kill one of them and die in the process. You know, if you give the good guys a one-hit KO card and it's not the main hero - better make another villain so that the one-hit KO doesn't go to waste.

Bleach: Oh my god, the boredness is settling in. I mean....hell, Kenpachi vs. Unohana was more interesting than this. And we all know about that fight.

It's basicially the same stuff. Kenpachi continues to fight Gremmy, while Gremmy does exactly what I outlined a week or two ago: disbelief and shock that he's losing, despite having an uber power. Seriously, this imagination thing really isn't being put to the best use. Clones, really? Be a little more creative if you're not gonna kill him automatically. Imagine some kind of uber hollow, or something. A meteor? Really, now?

I can tell what's gonna happen: Kenpachi will cut the meteor in two, either by using his new shikai or not, and then one-shotting Gremmy. Not that hard.

Naruto:......damn it all.

I was pumped for Gai to kick some ass, I was. He looked freaking awesome this chapter, and beat the hell out of the Madara. Of course, it doesn't kill the guy, but I figured that. I did figure Madara would be in slightly worse shape than that. Makes this "secondary character last stand for some revelance" idea seem even more pointless. But damn it, I could've enjoyed it.

But no, we needed to get a page of Naruto and Sasuke both announcing they're back at the same time, as well as our savior Naruto blocking a hit from Gai's dying body.

sigh.

So, Naruto has crosses in his eyes? Can we get any more Jesus than that?

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Things get a little Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebomer93 View Post
    cheeky bastard been since here 2008.
    Your first post was January, this year, if I searched correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    So, Naruto has crosses in his eyes? Can we get any more Jesus than that?
    Oh I'm sure we can kick it up another notch or so before this manga is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Oh I'm sure we can kick it up another notch or so before this manga is done.
    White robe, a cross image or two....

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Jesus that was a quick chapter.

But I ain't gonna lie; Gai kicking the shit out of Madara with Night Moth was pretty sweet.

Rest assured though, we have another bogus flashback and Naruto stealing the glory to counteract it.
    Damn it Kishimoto.

Someone needs to whip up a Naruto photoshop of the Last Supper, that might be a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    From Gremmy's head.

Unless I'm mistaken and imagination comes from somewhere else in Bleach.

if naruto just bring back gai to life does this mean hes a god now?

Quote Originally Posted by kaizoku_Chopper View Post
    if naruto just bring back gai to life does this mean hes a god now?
    Nope, just his son.

Closed Thread

Thread Information