Closed Thread
Page 369 of 502 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    Are you talking about the implied incest in the mangastream translation? I just thought they were using the term mother because they are in a way her children. Also, why didn't Kishi show Sasuke's conversation with Hagoromo considering Sasuke's motivations are different from Naruto's?
    I thought the mangastream translation this week was just completely and utter trash-ier than usual, even worse than mangapanda. The tablet explanation was also different between the two of them with mangastream's version not making much sense because only a rinnegan can completely decipher the statue, along with mangastream opting for "Night Guy" for the final move instead of "Night Ga" which translates to Night Moth, which is a pretty heavy mistranslation even if Gai uses as its first character "moth."

Anyway Kishi just needed not just figurative parallels but literal parallel lines in the story so Sasuke got thrown in there.

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Things get a little Nazi.

I liked the Naruto spread.

Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

Also, why didn't Kishi show Sasuke's conversation with Hagoromo considering Sasuke's motivations are different from Naruto's?
    For the suspense? Final villain: Sasuke!!!

We may see a mini flashback of his convo with the sage.

There are quite a lot potential candidates for the final boss. We have:

- Madara
    - Rabbit Alien Goddess
    - Sage's Brother
    - Sasuke
    - Orochimaru
    - Juubi / Devil Fruit Tree

There are so many possibilities. How exciting! Btw I heard Kishi said in an interview that Naruto will end 2014. Or does it in fact say 2041?

Are you talking about the implied incest in the mangastream translation? I just thought they were using the term mother because they are in a way her children. Also, why didn't Kishi show Sasuke's conversation with Hagoromo considering Sasuke's motivations are different from Naruto's?
    No, it was just that this chapter killed every reason I had to continue reading Naruto. I think I'll probably take a break from this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    But more than likely, he was reincarnated in Orochimaru.
    So the reason Orochimaru wants Sasuke is because the sage brother was doing things to Indra.
    No wonder Indra become evil.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Also, why didn't Kishi show Sasuke's conversation with Hagoromo considering Sasuke's motivations are different from Naruto's?
    Different motivations? Haha, not anymore!
    Hidden:
    Sasuke might have a different plan when it comes to being Hokage but Sasuke's a "good guy" now~ It's funny because trying to figure out what Sasuke wants is impossible because he changes so much.

From...
    Hidden:

To
    Hidden:

And finally
    Hidden:

The Evolution of Sasuke.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by axa0002 View Post
    No, it was just that this chapter killed every reason I had to continue reading Naruto. I think I'll probably take a break from this nonsense.
    And what were your reasons for reading Naruto before this chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by RazgrizX View Post
    And what were your reasons for reading Naruto before this chapter?
    It might sound really stupid but I thought that when the sage of six path would appear this war might get a bit more interesting. I started watching Naruto a long time ago and have many memories associated with it, that's why I wanted it to at least have a decent ending. This war has been terrible but I thought that a decent ending might still be possible. Any chances of that had been ruined a long time ago but with chapter, with the final, potentially interesting sub-plot of Sage Of Six Paths ruined, I had to face reality, hence the bad aftertaste.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Sasuke might have a different plan when it comes to being Hokage but Sasuke's a "good guy" now~ It's funny because trying to figure out what Sasuke wants is impossible because he changes so much.

From...

To
    And finally
    The Evolution of Sasuke.
    I mean in relation to protecting his friends like Naruto said.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post

From...

To
    And finally
    The Evolution of Sasuke.
    Such an inconsistent "development" .

What are you guys talking about, it's just Uchiha puberty.

EDIT: And the phantom last page returns!

Solid Ep this week from the Naruto Anime, glad to see we got out of shitty filler girl filler and back to enjoyable implied filler.

Opening was ok, ending was bleh, last one was far better.

So when Naruto and Sasuke kiss the karmic cycle would be broken and the manga would be finally over?

Whatever Kishi, just finish it already, this shit is bad for the children health.

I mean in relation to protecting his friends like Naruto said.
    Kinda implied by the straight 180 that spec posted last. "Can't let the village go to waste" probably is Kishi's way of saying "Sasuke has friends or something" instead of the more obvious "You know, I need these people to have a village that I'm trying to "protect.""

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    So when Naruto and Sasuke kiss the karmic cycle would be broken and the manga would be finally over?
    I hear a lot of people saying that Kishi isn't good at planning and foreshadowing, but it seems Kishi planned that all along since chapter 3. Truly a stroke of genius!

So wait, the really real reason that Madara is evil is because of this Indra chakra or what not, and not because of Uchiha love cancer ?? But once Madara dies, the Indra chakra got passed on to Sasuke, which should mean that this edo-madara(now alive) should not have the Indra chakra stuff. So, this Madara should not be evil, right ??

Why is he still evil ??

Because evil isn't something caused by free will you see. It's only because of a spirit that has daddy issues and can't reconcile with his brother. No one is truly evil.

That said no one is truly good based on the same premise.

Furthermore, no one truly understands what is going on in this manga. No one.
    Everything's Eventual...

The ramen guy is the only person to survive this onslaught of bullshit.While normally screen time would be good for side characters,the ramen guy knew the perils and decided to become a symbol by not having his image tarnished.

Closed Thread

Thread Information