Closed Thread
Page 362 of 502 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #7221

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Yeah. the scroll is forbidden because even Kakashi can barley make one full clone. If anyone else tried to make two... it'd kill them. Naruto jus thappened to have a demon fox in his tummy.
    Nah the regular shadow clone technique is relatively safe, and Kakashi even uses the multi shadow clone technique at the end of the Zabuza arc to intimidate the mercenaries. The problem is that because the technique divides the user's chakra equally for the amount of clones created, so creating a ton of them at once means you're left with a sliver of your original chakra. Which I guess is useful if you fight someone who can see how much chakra you're using up but you'd think that someone would try to optimize it considering all clones end up poofing after a single punch anyway.

    That said as Cyan mentioned the shadow clone technique is pretty pervasive in the culture so it doesn't seem like people care about that limitation anyway, and as it turns out any chakra that the clone had after being destroyed gets sent back to the user... so really the risk as long as you're not singled out as the original isn't that big after Kishimoto decided to throw that in.

    But yeah, everything else falls apart with the retcon that the fourth is his father and that having tailed beasts hosts is a long standing honored tradition in all the villages... rather than a one time freak accident desperation move that created an unpredictable and unprecedented monster (And that the idea of doing it ON PURPOSE to Gaara was amazingly horrific thing to do intentionally.)
    "Guess what Gaara, your father actually loved you! He even sent your uncle to try to murder you as a test!"

  2. #7222
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by saringe015 View Post
    Can anyone plesse give me a reasonable explenation for why it was that everyone in the village knew that naruto had the nine-tails in him? I could come to a reasonable conclusion on how some people might know that or at least how they themselves could come to that conclusion, but everyone in the village?
    I don't think everyone knew but I'd say at least 1/2 of the village knew. People talk, rumors spread, and things just become obvious especially after 12 years. It's hard to keep that kind of secret quiet for a time period like that, but at least I don't think most of the kids knew. The Hokage gave a strict no talk policy but I highly doubt that stopped most of the adults from letting a few things slip here and there over the years..

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/002/14

    Also, why the hell would they resent a child for pretty much being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Naruto had no choice in becoming the host for the nine-tails, he was a baby when it was put into him, so if it's anyone you should be angry at and have resentmant towards it would logically be the a-hole who put a demon in a baby.
    It's because the villagers saw him as the demon fox. If you read the first chapters again (no need I just did) the villagers who know about him always refer to him as the Kyuubi. It's not until later that they start seeing him as an actual individual person. Iruka got a heads up on most of his fellow neighbors and recognized Naruto early on but even he regarded Naruto as the demon fox at first.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/001/45

    If you see someone as the monster that killed your family you're going to hate him even though it's only your ignorance which has led you to that conclusion. Overall, why did they hate Naruto? Ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    There are a fuckton of plotholes with the first chapter of Nardo, looking back with what we know now.

    1) How did no one make the connection between this Uzumaki kid and the last Hokage's wife?
    Spoiler:
    Who said Kushina was an Uzamaki!?

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/3

    Oh...ok, well maybe Naruto's last name was a well guarded secret-

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/001/9

    Eh....

    2) Why did the villagers straight-up ignore the Fourth's wish for Naruto to be hailed as a hero?
    Well, the only people around to hear Minato say he wanted his son to be seen as a hero was the 3rd Hokage, Kushina, and a few other shinobi.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/504/5 (if you read the pages from there you'll see the goodbye speech and all that jazz but that'd be unnecessary)

    Now, remember that gag order the 3rd placed on the villagers concerning Naruto and the fox? The one where he made sure as little people knew about it being inside Naruto and Naruto being the Jinchuuriki and Naruto being the 4ths son???

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/440/5

    If he limited the spread of information about Naruto being the Jinchuuriki he definitely did not spread the message that Minato wanted the villagers to look at Naruto as a hero/savior because that would have revealed the fox was inside Naruto and defeated the purpose of the gag order. Resultingly, while people eventually learned over the years that Naruto had the demon fox sealed inside of him the information about him being the 4ths son and the reasons why Minato did it were still kept secret. I would just like to point out that even Minato and Kushina knew Naruto was going to go through hell no matter the good intentions.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/504/12

    The 3rd probably figured there was no point in trying to tell the villagers what Minato wanted for his son because his efforts would have fallen on deaf ears and the villagers would have looked at Naruto as a demon anyway. Also, above stated reasons of people being ignorant apply to whhy they did not treat Naruto as a hero when he should, at the very least, been treated with some respect for being sacrificed like that.

    3) Why was something as innocuous as the full Shadow Clone technique in the goddamn forbidden scroll?
    Because of the many disgusting things you can do with that jutsu.

    4) How did Naruto, established as something of an idiot when it comes to learning, figure the technique out in the first place?
    Ummm...errmmm...hard work? And apparently he learned it in about half a day.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/001/24

    5) Why was the Fourth Hokage's son living in a run-down apartment alone with no source of income?
    A logical reason would be because of politics. If most of the village hated or feared Naruto and the Hokage hooked him up in a nice pad and gave him fresh milk it'd just make his job harder. Though Hiruzen was the 3rd Hokage he still had to run the village through his advisors which served as a kind of checks and balance system. The 3rd had to compromise and let Naruto grow up on his own in the village but he did watch over him from time to time through his magic crystal ball. Plus, not even the Hokage knew if Naruto would lose control of the Kyubi unexpectedly one day so he wasn't going to do him too many favors.

    The real reason though is because...childhood trauma = sympathy for the main character.


    I apologize for all the links. If I had a computer I would offer up nice cut and pasted panels but I'm doing this all from my phone.
    Everything's Eventual...


  3. #7223
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Yeah. the scroll is forbidden because even Kakashi can barley make one full clone. If anyone else tried to make two... it'd kill them. Naruto jus thappened to have a demon fox in his tummy.
    'Fraid not.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-38-10/n...hapter-33.html

    And this was after he'd been weakened from his fight with Zabuza. But hey, who needs consistency?

  4. #7224

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Yeah speaking of that.

    Why exactly was there a gag order placed? So that kids won't resent him? Boatload of good that did for what was once a time honored tradition in the village. Like seriously, even if he has the manifestation of a brutal energy animal in him, all the adults decided it would be smarter not only to disown the fact that jinchuriki were a tradition in the village that everyone knew about and was brought down to people of a special lineage, the Uzumaki lineage, but also to prod the emotionally sensitive child that could burst into full destruction mode with a stick?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Where the hell does Naruto get the money for rent and eating out at the ramen stall all the time?

  5. #7225

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Where the hell does Naruto get the money for rent and eating out at the ramen stall all the time?
    I've been wondering about that for years. I just assume the 3rd Hokage made a special request to give Naruto an apartment for free among other benefits like food and money.

  6. #7226
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    'Fraid not.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-38-10/n...hapter-33.html

    And this was after he'd been weakened from his fight with Zabuza. But hey, who needs consistency?
    Those were probably just regular Bunshin clones. The intangible ones that take chakra to create but they don't equally divide up your chakra amongst the bodies and they don't take up as much chakra as the Kage Bunshin (what Naruto uses). What Naruto uses creates actual tangible bodies (other Narutos) which is why they all divide the chakra up evenly.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/6
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/315/2

    Which is probably why Kakashi "fooled" them by creating those clones. They were nothing more than hollow ghosts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Yeah speaking of that.

    Why exactly was there a gag order placed? So that kids won't resent him? Boatload of good that did for what was once a time honored tradition in the village. Like seriously, even if he has the manifestation of a brutal energy animal in him, all the adults decided it would be smarter not only to disown the fact that jinchuriki were a tradition in the village that everyone knew about and was brought down to people of a special lineage, the Uzumaki lineage, but also to prod the emotionally sensitive child that could burst into full destruction mode with a stick?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Where the hell does Naruto get the money for rent and eating out at the ramen stall all the time?
    Your guess is as good as mine. I guess rents free for human weapons.
    Everything's Eventual...


  7. #7227

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Those were probably just regular Bunshin clones. The intangible ones that take chakra to create but they don't equally divide up your chakra amongst the bodies and they don't take up as much chakra as the Kage Bunshin (what Naruto uses). What Naruto uses creates actual tangible bodies (other Narutos) which is why they all divide the chakra up evenly.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/6
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/315/2

    Which is probably why Kakashi "fooled" them by creating those clones. They were nothing more than hollow ghosts.
    I don't know why he'd bother making the hollow clones when the regular clones are just as easy to make. It just means he has even less chakra to work with if he were actually to fight them. But regardless, there's definitely been a bunch of instances where other ninja, Kakashi included, use the shadow clones.



    Your guess is as good as mine. I guess rents free for human weapons.
    The ramen guy is literally the only normal person in the village who doesn't hate Naruto, so I assume he's making a big profit off of Naruto.

  8. #7228

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Nah the regular shadow clone technique is relatively safe, and Kakashi even uses the multi shadow clone technique at the end of the Zabuza arc to intimidate the mercenaries.
    Nope. This is a misconception because of how bad the translation was when Naruto started being scanlated and put on the net. Kishi did a huge buble "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU", but he added a small "Kakashi version" under it - Kakashi basically did a genjutsu that made the mercenaries think that he also could do shadow clones, like Naruto - even Kakashi commented before doing it that "maybe I could try fooling them" or something like that.

    And yeah, I have to agree - Naruto's whole purpose went into the trash when they introduced the concept of every village having a tailed beast and that Naruto wasn't some accident and Garra an experiment waiting to go bad. And don't even get me started how it went even more to shit when the tailed beasts became Pokemon.

  9. #7229

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    The only way to converge the monstruosity of the sealing of the fox and the tanuki is to say that in the past every host was voluntary, these two weren't.

    But then again, it needs tons of retcons to work.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  10. #7230
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    I've been wondering about that for years. I just assume the 3rd Hokage made a special request to give Naruto an apartment for free among other benefits like food and money.
    You know that house where Minato and Kushina lived?

    I doubt Naruto was ever there.

    Didn't even have pictures of his parents. Just a big stone face to see how his dad looked like.

  11. #7231

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Isolate Naruto as much as possible. What could go wrong?

  12. #7232

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Nope. This is a misconception because of how bad the translation was when Naruto started being scanlated and put on the net. Kishi did a huge buble "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU", but he added a small "Kakashi version" under it - Kakashi basically did a genjutsu that made the mercenaries think that he also could do shadow clones, like Naruto - even Kakashi commented before doing it that "maybe I could try fooling them" or something like that.
    Bluff them into thinking that he still had enough strength to fight after being exhausted, but I don't think that necessarily means he couldn't create clones. The Kakashi version was just done because at the time Naruto kinda had the signature on it at the time, at least the way I interpreted it.

    But whatever, most people can use shadow clones anyway.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    Isolate Naruto as much as possible. What could go wrong?
    Oh didn't you know? The village obviously knew it would push him to become someone who worked with everyone else in the village to show his strength! Surely it wouldn't have pushed him to do the exact opposite effect in any other situation!

  13. #7233
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Those were probably just regular Bunshin clones. The intangible ones that take chakra to create but they don't equally divide up your chakra amongst the bodies and they don't take up as much chakra as the Kage Bunshin (what Naruto uses). What Naruto uses creates actual tangible bodies (other Narutos) which is why they all divide the chakra up evenly.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/6
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/315/2

    Which is probably why Kakashi "fooled" them by creating those clones. They were nothing more than hollow ghosts.
    Okay, so looking at my copy of the Viz manga, Kakashi did say that he couldn't manage anything solid, implying that he couldn't produce shadow clones. However, as mentioned earlier, he subsequently identifies the technique as "Shadow Clone Jutsu: Kakashi Version". But the border around his speech bubble seems to indicate that this was an internal monologue. So if couldn't use Shadow Clones, then why would he identify it as a Shadow Clone technique in his own mind? Is the "Kakashi Version" meant to be some kind of disclaimer? What does "Kakashi Version" mean exactly? Does it just mean that he's the one using it? Is there some measurable variation between a normal Shadow Clone Jutsu and the one he used? Does it just mean he's using regular Clone Jutsu? I didn't see anything that implied it was a Genjutsu.

    Wait, actually it was mentioned earlier Gato that the mob that the mob he hired (that Naruto's group is trying to scare away) was nothing more than common thugs who had no ninja training. The mob clarifies this by identifying Naruto's group as "You Ninja". So, presumably, these guys know little to nothing about ninjutsu, so even if Kakashi's did announce his technique out loud, this still makes no sense. Why would a bunch of random thugs know what the Shadow Clone Jutsu (a forbidden technique) is? I mean, if they don't even know what a regular Clone Jutsu is, then announcing Clone Jutsu would work just as well. But since it's a basic ninja technique, it's also possible that they may have heard of it, and if they know regular clones are hollow, then it wouldn't have scared them off-

    Ah, fuck it.

  14. #7234
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Ah, fuck it.
    Yes .
    Everything's Eventual...


  15. #7235

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Yes .
    Well judging by the most recent chapter, I'm sure Kishimoto agrees as well.

  16. #7236

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Wasn't the Kakashi version of the shadow clone jutsu when he didn't split his chakra 50/50 and instead used extremely little chakra on the clones making them practically useless?

  17. #7237

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    It's because the villagers saw him as the demon fox. If you read the first chapters again (no need I just did) the villagers who know about him always refer to him as the Kyuubi. It's not until later that they start seeing him as an actual individual person. Iruka got a heads up on most of his fellow neighbors and recognized Naruto early on but even he regarded Naruto as the demon fox at first.
    We know that, problem is it doesn't make sense in the universe we know now. Now we know Jinchuuriki are openly known since always, it doesn't make sense people in Konoha would act like that towards Naruto as if they were some small village who never heard about Jinchuuriki and thought he was a demon. Specially and the village already had 2 Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi before. And both of them turn out to be the wives of the most beloved leaders the village ever had.

  18. #7238

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    It's too bad Kishimoto never put as much thought into things as some of you guys are, or we wouldn't have such dumb plot holes in the first place. The answer to the question "Why did Konoha ostracize Naruto, even though he should've been revered as the previous Nine Tails Jinchuuriki were?" is simple: Because Kishimoto only came up with the term and tradition of the 'Jinchuuriki' during Part 2.

    Of course, as some of you have mentioned, Naruto's childhood would've been more bearable if the Third had taken the kid in, instead of just giving him a ratty apartment and calling it a day...

  19. #7239
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    It's too bad Kishimoto never put as much thought into things as some of you guys are, or we wouldn't have such dumb plot holes in the first place. The answer to the question "Why did Konoha ostracize Naruto, even though he should've been revered as the previous Nine Tails Jinchuuriki were?" is simple: Because Kishimoto only came up with the term and tradition of the 'Jinchuuriki' during Part 2.
    Lol. He came up with quite a lot after the break, didn't he?

    It was retarded to see that there are different chakra natures and not only Jiraiya didn't mention any of it to Naruto during 2.5 years but they didn't even cover it in school. The fuck did they teach those kids in school anyway?

    Why should they test kids' chakra natures while they are still young? It's not like they could use that knowledge to become better while focusing on specific types of jutsu.

  20. #7240

    Default Re: N & B IV- Aliens, Terminators and Timetravel... Schwarzenegger is hard to spell

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Lol. He came up with quite a lot after the break, didn't he?

    It was retarded to see that there are different chakra natures and not only Jiraiya didn't mention any of it to Naruto during 2.5 years but they didn't even cover it in school. The fuck did they teach those kids in school anyway?

    Why should they test kids' chakra natures while they are still young? It's not like they could use that knowledge to become better while focusing on specific types of jutsu.
    I know everyone says Rock Lee is the epitome of hard work, and he is, but iirc Jiraiya was also pretty shitty at techniques when he was a kid, and now he knows a broad amount of them, and it seems like other than being trained by the third hokage he's pretty much worked most things out on his own. He's pretty much what Naruto should be doing rather than a crap ton of rasengan variations (well he has those, too, but of course a much larger pool). Hell, I think we've seen more techniques from Jiraiya than the "copy ninja Kakashi."

    But hey let's just have him teach Naruto to make a bigger rasengan and get maimed trying to open the seal on the fox for 2.5 years instead of teaching Naruto how he got to be a powerhouse.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts