Closed Thread
Page 354 of 502 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- So, what's your favorite pizza topping?

My head exploded a few times whenever they said that he turned her bones into cookies. This is so stupid and in no way possible it makes my head hurt. Better explanation would be: "I made her think I turned her bones into cookies, so that if she tries to move - she'll break apart".

And you know what? Then it makes some sense. Same as with Kenpachi - he didn't really trap him in water - he made Kenpachi think he did. That could also explain why he didn't make Kenpachi think that he turned his body into potatoes - Kenpachi wouldn't be afraid to still try and attack the guy, even if it would break his body - and if he would succeed, he'd now know that this guys power is bullshit. (I can't believe I'm actually defending Bleach in any way)

If this quincy has the power of bullshit - does that make him Kishi and Kubo? Will he draw a manga series?

FEAAAAR is so deep, man...

Oh look! More baby seals! Vermouth's Avatar

Oh! Devil Fruit in Naruto! I prefer to talk about pizzas.

"I imagine that you were a total Quincy sympathizer"
    "I imagine youspontaneously explode in a shower of confetti"
    "I imagine you suddenly thought you were Gandhi"

Fuck this stupid ability and its stupid user.

Also, that is the shittiest drawn lava I have ever seen.

Ok why does the character in bleach explain everything? I created water, now I created a hole in the ground, now I'll pour water into the ground. This water we'll slowly deprive you of Oxygen(since apparently dead people still breahte in Oxygen) and therefore you will die. Seriously Kubo are you so not sure about your ability to draw that you have to explain what your drawing?

Naruto was dissapointing, I thought that that particualr flashback would have been so much deeper and richer but it ended up beinf a pathetic and weak one and we were reminded again that in this world the word Originality doesn't exist. At least he remembered that the Byakugan was the first Doujusts seeing as Kaguya had it. There goes the interesting theory that Naruto has always been based on a post apocalyptic world.

Also did they enslave the Juubi for just wanting its fruit back?
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    http://readms.com/r/bleach/574/2308/1
    Guys - Bleach is comedy gold this week.
    YEEEEEEEEES! Oh Mangastream...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

This post deserves to be quoted.

Ah so he has Rikudo up his as...conciousness as well?

Who else does he have there?

I'm not sure whether to trust mangapanda or mangastream on what Kubo's really trying to get Kenpachi to say.
    Their back and forth is really hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Ah so he has Rikudo up his as...conciousness as well?

Who else does he have there?
    Well, he has his mom and dad, a crow, a cute little pup. . .I mean, a ferocious fox demon, an alien, and considering he's the reincarnation of the alien's son, guess we can count him too?

It must be super lively in there. I hope Naruto has an Ikea and a grocery store inside him too, to make their lives more confortable.

Hell, we could create a sitcom with that setting. "Our lives inside Naruto". After "Living with Aizen" got canned last season, this is the new series to follow!

Kishi isn't saying its was aliens, but it was aliens.

The effort theme Naruto once had going was killed for good this week.

I can't imagine more boring chapters.

Topic Title: I Imagine It Was Aliens.

Bleach: I call this the "Aizen Effect".

It's when you have a power so overpowered you can beat anyone with it....only instead of using it and going for the kill/incapacitation, Kubo just makes the user dick around, setting up for their own demise. "But Meta, if creepy kid could win so easily against everyone, we'd have no plot!". Yes. That's why in the world of Bleach, you don't give people abilities like that.

Seriously, what is the limit on Creepykid's imagination powers? Things he imagines turn to reality, like the water and the....lava? He could just imagine Kenpachi's head explode, right? He could imagine all the Shinigami die from oxygen depletion, right? What is the limit here??? I have the feeling that this kid will lose, we'll get a shocked face of "what! how did all my non-instant kill techniques not win??" I'm so confused.

Balance, there is none.

Naruto: "The Beginning?" Oh god, that's code for "here's more padding".

Basicially, in death limbo, Naruto awakens to find the Sage of the Six Paths. Subtle, am I right? They...."banter" I guess for a bit, then the Sage reveals some history about the world, the time where the *groan* chakra tree existed. I know Kishi is trying to give something thematic here, but I felt so bored reading the chapter. You don't just sprinkle stuff like this in right in the middle of this never-ending final battle, after Madara has become the Sage mind you.

Also, Naruto is the reincarnation of the sage's son? Should've seen this coming. This is Naruto, so Kishi has to make sure to hammer in the whole "Naruto the chosen one" aspect of the story. Blegh.

Bleach:
    .... that chapter was boring

Naruto:
    yay, even MORE Naruto/Sasuke comparisons! ..... it's starting to get ridiculous

it's kinda sad, Kubo really tries to make this quincy loser look creepy, but I'm just not feeling it
    Naruto made me laugh, the theme of hardwork and not having to depend on destiny has been killed six or seven times already, it's like Kishi is stabbing a corpse

Okay

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/574/4

why do we need to spend a whole page on this ?

WHY ?

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/574/16

Since when did spirits in the afterlife need to breathe exactly ?

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/574/16

Since when did spirits in the afterlife need to breathe exactly ?
    Since when were you under the impression that spirits didn't need oxygen to breathe?

Quote Originally Posted by Rolands View Post
    Since when were you under the impression that spirits didn't need oxygen to breathe?
    Ichigo was breathing water in his inner world just fine.

edit: Maybe that's just a Quincy ability?
    Last edited by benjamminbrown; March 26th, 2014 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Kuboooooo

... so, this is the answer Kishi gave to us. Out of nowhere SS 3.

So, if Kenpachi's reiatsu suddenly appeared does that mean Yachiru just imagines Kenpachi coming to save her and that made it real?

Closed Thread

Thread Information