Closed Thread
Page 352 of 502 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- So, what's your favorite pizza topping?

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    I hope you don't hate Okonomiyaki, or I will have to murder you.
    Especially Hiroshima-yaki with their ridiculous amount of cabbage and yakisoba. Love that shit.
    Had that while I was in Ehime. Quite good.
    So much of it though, I was bursting at the seams by the end even after doggybagging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Japanese influence?? Try authentic ITALIAN influence!!

http://img.misya.info/Misya2/2009/10...e-salsicce.jpg
    Must...make...must...eat!
    Last edited by darktravis; March 25th, 2014 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    They taste fine, they're just expensive as all fuck. Seriously, for that price I'd rather order sushi.

I hope you don't hate Okonomiyaki, or I will have to murder you.
    Especially Hiroshima-yaki with their ridiculous amount of cabbage and yakisoba. Love that shit.
    Dude are you kidding, I'm slavishly in love with okonomiyaki, and when my kids ask me what's my favorite food (invariably the first question of any Q and A) my answer is always the same. Besides I now know never to impugn your Kansai pride lol

The Last Gunslinger Roland_Deschain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenfisch View Post
    Austria. They also have a spicy version with chicken and peanuts. Unfortunately I've never been able to find those anywhere else
    this is relevant to my interests. I would inquire as to the name of this establishment.

im serious, if its in vienna im probably gonna check it out in the next few days.

back to topic: my favorite topping is sauce Bolognese and cheese, sounds weird but rocks your world

Quote Originally Posted by Roland_Deschain View Post
    back to topic: my favorite topping is sauce Bolognese and cheese, sounds weird but rocks your world
    Tried it, it's my mouth waters up just by remembering.

I think I like the standard pizza the most. Even better if it's made at home.

Prosciutto, cheese and shrooms is also good.

Anyone from France here? I have a friend who lives in Strasbourg and one summer he made Tarte Flambee. So fucking good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarte_flamb%C3%A9e

of The One Piece Podcast Zach Logan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Dude are you kidding, I'm slavishly in love with okonomiyaki, and when my kids ask me what's my favorite food (invariably the first question of any Q and A) my answer is always the same. Besides I now know never to impugn your Kansai pride lol
    Few things are better than an Okonomiyaki Don from Hiroshima.
    Host and Founder
    The One Piece Podcast

The views expressed are solely my own.

An exclusive pizza here in Poland, with four different toppings, half-on-half, 50 cm big costs around 10$ where I'm from. Buy one of these and you have food for two days!

I dunno, I hear Okonomiyaki and I can't help but think of Ukyo.

Which of course leads to me thinking of Ranma in general.

But Ukyo was such a late comer she never stood a chance and Ranma himself was such an ass that *deserved* Akane (And I mean that in the bad way, they were both pretty awful)... so mostly I'm just left to reminisce on how cool Ryoga was. Because he was awesome. (I also liked Moose quite a bit.)

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland_Deschain View Post
    this is relevant to my interests. I would inquire as to the name of this establishment.

im serious, if its in vienna im probably gonna check it out in the next few days.
    It's in Amstetten unfortunately (it's called Pizza Treff). I'm also living in Vienna nowadays, but I've never found it here.

Also vaguely pizza related: I tried making the curry calzone from Shokugeki no Soma with Aohige's recipe from the Soma thread some time ago and it was really awesome. Great recipe, blue one.

"What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" Roxas

Cain and Abel-ish story with Hindu names. I guess he wanted to be edgy by having the names be contradictory to the personality. This story is getting more convoluted at the worst possible time in terms of storytelling.

Guess what guys! Yet another another needless expansion of a back story that tells us information we already know, and has more Naruto/Sasuke parallels, and involves Naruto, yet again, talking with another dead person inside his head!

Does it make sense?

'The fuck kinda manga you think you're reading, people?

EDIT: And lets make the Jesus symbolism even more complete by having Naruto be the literal reincarnation of.......that guy who is the embodiment of good, I guess.

This reminds me of the end of South Park: The Stick of Truth. The guy starts explaining some long winded story and then the boys are like, "Oh brother, Oh God spare us." or "Can we skip this? like hit the skip button or something?" But during the whole sequence the skip command is disabled.

Except here it's not funny.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

How long is this going to take =_=. What is this? The hundredth time they've established that Naruto is Ninja Jesus now?
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/670/3

Ugghhhhh the failed attempt at concentric circles here hurts my brain.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Wow Kishimoto's trying to hamfist his old themes back into the manga in the most forced way possible while combining it with his new shit. Way to go !

I guess Kishi wanted to be funny by making Naruto act like a 6 year old, but it just made me want to jump in the story and give him a good slap on the face.

Also, don't mind the flashback, but I think the Sage deserved better than a couple of pages and a mother and brother who ended up... what? Where? Who was their father?

Oh and there's reincarnation now and Ashura reincarnated into Naruto. From nobody who needs to work hard to achieve anything to strongest tail demon host and a reincarnation of one of strongest ninjas in the history. But Ashura did work hard and train a lot, so it's ok!

Damn, I wonder who Indra reincarnated into!? Is Sasuke having a same conversation now?

Was Indra rencarnated into Madara too? Did it skip to Sasuke when he died? So many important questions.

Haha, I liked it. I imagine the conversation was a bit more charming if read in Japanese, but it's just fun. Naruto is just fun to me now. You guys need a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I guess Kishi wanted to be funny by making Naruto act like a 6 year old, but it just made me want to jump in the story and give him a good slap on the face.

Also, don't mind the flashback, but I think the Sage deserved better than a couple of pages and a mother and brother who ended up... what? Where? Who was their father?

Oh and there's reincarnation now and Ashura reincarnated into Naruto. From nobody who needs to work hard to achieve anything to strongest tail demon host and a reincarnation of one of strongest ninjas in the history. But Ashura did work hard and train a lot, so it's ok!

Damn, I wonder who Indra reincarnated into!? Is Sasuke having a same conversation now?

Was Indra rencarnated into Madara too? Did it skip to Sasuke when he died? So many important questions.
    Chances are that Hashirama and Madara are reincarnations as well, and then once Madara died *shock* it went to the emo kid over there.

Basically all I'm hearing is that Sasuke was butthurt even before he was born.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Naruto is now a mixture of Jesus and the Dalai Lama.
    Wash your hands.

So how many flashbacks have we had this arc?

NNID: Panekai

Quote Originally Posted by Panekai View Post
    So how many flashbacks have we had this arc?
    By Kishimoto's account, not enough.

Closed Thread

Thread Information