Closed Thread
Page 35 of 502 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    I can see it now:
    Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post

"That's how you move forward Naruto, you rely on your friends to push forward. But me, I'm all alone. All I have is the DARKNESS"

DARKNESS!

Based Mayuri. W/e everything else.
    Hey you! Let's party!

What makes them think they are invading? THEY ARE ALREADY THERE
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

most interesting part of that chapter at least for me........Kyoraku vs Haschwalth - that'll be an interesting battle...if it plays out completely....

Classic Mayuri. That is all...

To protect themselves from the shadows soon everyone will wear fabulous shining outfits like mayuri. In other words an excuse so kubo wouldn't have to use any detail in his clothes whatsoever.

Its been really hard for me to get into naruto at all, its just so damn boring to me.

OH MY GOD MY EYES

Those are some dangerous panels in Naruto this week :/
    The chapter itself was mediocre at best. I somehow enjoy a lot of the combat, but not this chapter :( I guess the 'plot twist' at the end was a good turn. Except the eye-destroying panels.

Bleach was good~
    I mean there wasn't much of it, but I enjoyed it :D
    Mayuri was hilarious. Kyoraku and Hitsugaya were just cool. And it all looked kinda pretty, I guess. Not much else to say . . .

Here we go again !

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/547/4

first actual page of the chapter, and all it contains is someone's foot standing on something, and someone else looking at something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D. Manuel View Post
    I actually enjoyed bleach a tad bit more than usual

please dont hurt me....
    Well it had been gone for 6 weeks so that may have something to do with it...you are forgiven.....this time.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Nice, Bleach is back. More interesting than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    "How-How did you become that strong, Naruto? *shiver* time to turn evil again! Uchiha emo power-up on!"
    and he's gonna run again...1... 2... 3... SSAAASSSUUUUKKKEEEE!!!
    thus began the Sasuke Chase part II.

I like how Kubo spends the first 9 pages repeating last weeks cliffhanger (complete with tonnes of WHAAATS HAAAPENING and reaction shots), and then has three characters simultaneously explain the cliffhanger at different locations. Sure is nice of the vandenreich to just reveal their best kept secret like that for no apparent reason. But it made for some nifty "we lurked...in ze shadows!!!" lines.

I also like how this ties into the time Bachgetsu used shadow- no wait created them, sorry, to transport Ichigo to the Vandenrei- no wait, his Inner world. Totally consistent and comparable power here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I like how Kubo spends the first 9 pages repeating last weeks cliffhanger (complete with tonnes of WHAAATS HAAAPENING and reaction shots), and then has three characters simultaneously explain the cliffhanger at different locations. Sure is nice of the vandenreich to just reveal their best kept secret like that for no apparent reason. But it made for some nifty "we lurked...in ze shadows!!!" lines.
    Lvl: expert storyteller. I don't see a problem here, all I see is you bashing chapter for no reason. Sorry, but can we please get over this and move on? Bleach have been good ever since this arc began.

just give sasuke a pair of rinnegan already kishi

I also like how this ties into the time Bachgetsu used shadow- no wait created them, sorry, to transport Ichigo to the Vandenrei- no wait, his Inner world. Totally consistent and comparable power here.
    They weren't revealing anything that was that important. They've invaded, the battle has begun, it doesn't matter.

I was expecting the white haired guy to maybe fight Ichigo or even against the Royal Guard ( assuming they even fight)

Wasting 9 pages of a 19 page chapter on rehashing a cliffhanger == shitty pacing and wasting time.

Villains clumsily expositing about their plans for no reason except the readers convenience == lazy writing.

Are these somehow not objectively bad things deserving criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Bleach have been good ever since this arc began.
    No. No it has not. Only if your definition of "good" is not being Deicide or the Fullbring arc. This arc is an incredibly lackluster final offering that has all the same issues Bleach is notorious for. Hell, the chapters preceding this hiatus were some of the lamest yet.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    They weren't revealing anything that was that important. They've invaded, the battle has begun, it doesn't matter.

I was expecting the white haired guy to maybe fight Ichigo or even against the Royal Guard ( assuming they even fight)
    Its a pretty huge tactical error if the Quincies ever need to retreat or separate dimensions again. You know, like how they ended the last invasion prematurely.

Wasting 9 pages of a 19 page chapter on rehashing a cliffhanger == shitty pacing and wasting time.

Villains clumsily expositing about their plans for no reason except the readers convenience == lazy writing.

Are these somehow not objectively bad things deserving criticism?

No. No it has not. Only if your definition of "good" is not being Deicide or the Fullbring arc. This arc is an incredibly lackluster final offering that has all the same issues Bleach is notorious for. Hell, the chapters preceding this hiatus were some of the lamest yet.
    I don't understand you.

"You have to....say goodbye to Ichigo !"

Next week

"....at least such a possibility exists within the realms of theoretical physics, and since this vague reason I have given has a likelihood of less then one in 10 000, I naturally felt I just had to take time off from repairing our shit after a distastrous invasion that nearly wiped us out, the invaders having promised to come back within just a few days to finish the job, to tell you this. Also while I'm here, the sky is Blue and eating glue is probably a bad idea."

"Oh, almost forgot, here. These tickets will allow you living humans access to the afterlife. And yes this is the first time this possibility is even brought up in 546 chapters, why do you ask ?"

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    I don't understand you.
    Nearly half the chapter was spent showing us the cliffhanger that happened the chapter before, and the rest on people explaining that cliffhanger.

How is this hard to understand ? :O

I.... Sort of... Actually... kinda liked this weeks bleach but i'm having trouble understanding Why...
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

The only thing I liked about this Bleach chapter are Ichigo's clothes on the color page.

Closed Thread

Thread Information