Closed Thread
Page 342 of 502 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Happy Togashi Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Meanwhile in Quincy Kindergarten:

"I can make things into bombs! Remotely, even!"

"That's wonderful, darling! And what can you do?"

"I'm invincible as long as I'm being cheered for!"

"Wow! And what about you, dear?"

"THE THINGS I IMAGINE BECOME REALITY!"

"Your parents must be so proud! And you, Uryuu?"

"...I can shoot a lot of arrows."

"...and?"

"It's a LOT of arrows, I swear!"
    Guess which one of these has been chosen successor to all Quincydom

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Happy Not-Togashi Day!

Naruto: Gai. One of the few characters that Kishi hasn't totally ruined. So, of course, seeing him lay smackdown on an awful villain like Madara is actually kinda cool (goofy art aside).

Bleach: Two incredibly broken powers collide! And no, it's not interesting, it's just stupid.

Also, LOL, that pacing. And remind me again how Kenny "inherited" that name from Unohana when he's already been using it for the entire series.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Guess which one of these has been chosen successor to all Quincydom
    Obviously, he was chosen because he's the only one who can listen to the damn rules:

The latest batch of Quinzis haven't shown this particular side of their powers at all.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    And remind me again how Kenny "inherited" that name from Unohana when he's already been using it for the entire series.
    Exactly, nobody. WTF is up with that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    You mean the one Jiraiya told him not to use?

That was Kyuubi cloak most likely and Naruto ended up using it anyway. It's doubtful at best that Naruto never found himself in a situation to use a secret jutsu to save himself in all the time that passed since then

There was also "that jutsu" that the scroll frog mentioned to Jiraiya in the Rain country. Could be Naruto's current Super Saiyan mode or maybe even something else. But seeing how Minato can also use that mode, I think that's it. No more secret jutsus for Naruto.

And it would be best if he somehow found a way to defeat Madara with the skills and tools he already has at his disposal. Other tailed beasts will probably kick in.
    yes,the same...
    it is something Jiraiya taught him and he couldn't teach Naruto something like 'Kyubi cloak' which he himself never saw..i am fairly certain it was a jutsu whose basic can be learned without Kyubi mode,but need complete control over Kyubi chakra to perfectly execute it.....
    for me it also means Naruto has a flashback left with Jiraiya and i can see him again...Jiraiya is my favorite character in Naruto...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Naruto was pretty bittersweet. It was awesome seeing Gai beat the ever living hell out Madara and the action was pretty awesome. However, Kishi's playing to the annoying trope of a super strong guy only entertaining the big bad while the "hero" idles for 300 chapters. I mean come on, he's enjoying himself! This situation of life or death and he's eating it up like a fat kid with a kingsized snickers. That's insulting and has always been insulting, especially how Kishi has treated his side characters after all these years. So basically, both Lee and Gai are destined to fail no matter how hard they try or how strong they get, am I reading this right Kishi? Cause that's basically what you're writing.

Inb4 Naruto wins with Rasengan tecnique #47: Oveturned Ramen Bowl Rasengan. A giant dome on the outside and little noodle balls on the inside bouncing around.
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    yes,the same...
    it is something Jiraiya taught him and he couldn't teach Naruto something like 'Kyubi cloak' which he himself never saw..i am fairly certain it was a jutsu whose basic can be learned without Kyubi mode,but need complete control over Kyubi chakra to perfectly execute it.....
    for me it also means Naruto has a flashback left with Jiraiya and i can see him again...Jiraiya is my favorite character in Naruto...
    Considering Jiraiya was talking to Naruto about not getting hotheaded during a fight and letting his emotions get to him... I definitely think it's more the kyuubi transformation than anything else.

I haven't even clicked Bleach yet but I'm on Mangastream front page and just see the entire chapter name in CAPITALS and know it'll be horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Considering Jiraiya was talking to Naruto about not getting hotheaded during a fight and letting his emotions get to him... I definitely think it's more the kyuubi transformation than anything else.
    but just Kyubi tranformation/go berserk is not a jutsu...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Purple one, let auem have his secret jutsu. It's gonna be another variant of the Rasengan anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Purple one, let auem have his secret jutsu. It's gonna be another variant of the Rasengan anyway.
    Magical peaceful rasengan 2.0 with a cherry on top

"Jutsu" is not a magic untranslatable word. It just means "technique." (or method, spell, skill or trick. whatever you prefer.) What Jiraiya said was "Don't use that technique".

It IS a technique Naruto was able to summon in times of great stress or need that was super dangerous that he had no control over... and yet it was something he kept doing on instinct anyway. And it nearly killed Jiraiya during their training... and Naruto had no memory of it. And then in the Orochimaru arc its what Naruto let get away from him and nearly killed Sakura with... and then again in later arcs.

(Not to mention, it now IS a safe technique that everyone is doing, particularly Bee.)

Pretty clearly the thing he was being warned not to get into.

Given that its been hundreds of chapters since then, and it was consistently the most dangerous and bad technique for him to go to with the worst side effects.... its pretty safe to say Jiraiya was telling him not to let the fox drive.

Its pretty shitty storytelling if he's been holding something *else* in reserve for roughly 10 years of real time now.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Its pretty shitty storytelling if he's been holding something *else* in reserve for roughly 10 years of real time now.
    So what you're saying is auem is almost certainly right that that will be the case, then?

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Hmm, that sounds like an asspull though, which means it will happen right?
    Edit: Dang I was beaten

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

*points to the alliance fodder showing up against Madara*

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Lmao.

Yeah, expected something a little more wow. Like becoming a wraith, or imagining Kenpachi missed him or imagining gravity has increased and Kenpachi can't lift his sword, or imagining Krusty the clown throw a pie at Kenpachi's face to distract him...
    Might as well imagine his own tombstone and just lie in it and wait for Ken-chan to kill him.
    I haven't seen a lot of imagination powers in anime/manga, but Rustyrose from Fairy Tail seemed like a balanced version.

I wonder what hax ability Ishida is going to magically have the next time we see him. And what the hell happened to his father? Actually, where the hell is Chad? I have been dying to see his ability develop. I guess we won't see the body of the devil :(

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    I haven't seen a lot of imagination powers in anime/manga, but Rustyrose from Fairy Tail seemed like a balanced version.
    Yeah, a lot better in comparison to this, balanced, as you say. This seems way too overpowered and yet the guy uses it like an idiot. Never play around with your opponents, you're in Bleach, dammit.

Even allowing a huge dramatic closeup at the end (which is also where I'd put the chapter title), the entire chapter of Bleach this week could've been fit into 6 pages. I have never seen so many "dramatic" pauses so close to each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    And the pacing of the chapter, oh god, I'm sure Oda would punch Kubo in the face for shit like this - this is NOT stylized, Kubo! This is shitty pacing!
    http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OneP.../374226-1.html For a minute there I seriously forgot what a well-paced chapter looked like. I had to go back and read this to check.

At first I thought the guy's ability originates from his own mind but works off of his opponent's imagination. Like he can imagine your bones are made of cookies but it won't actually come to fruition until you too imagine that your bones are made of cookies. I thought that was why he kept telling Yachiru what he was imagining, to make her think about it and thus bring it into reality.

Which is why I thought Kenpachi was the obvious opponent because he presumably has little to no imagination and would be the perfect opponent. Think Luffy's rubber to Enel's lightning. I basically thought his power wouldn't work on Kenpachi but turns out I was wrong because the steel body imagination thing came to reality without Kenpachi even knowing about it. Plus, now that I think about it so too did that creature come into reality without anyone else imagining it. The one that can phase out of people's memories.

Instead I'm left to believe that his power is truly broken and if he was smart he'd turn Kenpachi into a cookie and be done with it.
    Everything's Eventual...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    At first I thought the guy's ability originates from his own mind but works off of his opponent's imagination. Like he can imagine your bones are made of cookies but it won't actually come to fruition until you too imagine that your bones are made of cookies. I thought that was why he kept telling Yachiru what he was imagining, to make her think about it and thus bring it into reality.

Which is why I thought Kenpachi was the obvious opponent because he presumably has little to no imagination and would be the perfect opponent.
    Thought the same, but Kubo just went all out with his power and made it (boringly) limitless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolands View Post
    Even allowing a huge dramatic closeup at the end (which is also where I'd put the chapter title), the entire chapter of Bleach this week could've been fit into 6 pages. I have never seen so many "dramatic" pauses so close to each other. http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OneP.../374226-1.html For a minute there I seriously forgot what a well-paced chapter looked like. I had to go back and read this to check.
    The sad thing is that chapter only has 1 more page than that of this chapter of Bleach! Bleach totally deserves the place it has in the rankings!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information