Closed Thread
Page 341 of 502 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,820 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Happy Togashi Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    Bleach sure was edgy
    I see what you did there.

Bleach: Oh man, this is gonna hurt.

Kenpachi arrives blah blah, confirms Unohana is dead......great, Kubo. I was holding out, kinda having some hope....and you crushed it. What an underwhelming way for Unohana, the 1ST KENPACHI mind you to go out. Creepy kid forms a....cube around the scene while Isane and Yachiru get out of the way.

I wasn't looking forward to this, considering it'd be Kenpachi's "haxness" versus an actual hax, but it'd be even worse if it has this awful pacing! Seriously, what the hell. This chapter was literally "Kenpachi arrives, says stuff, kid says stuff, one attack, dramatic sentence for cliffhanger". So many wasted panels! And again, this is technically hax vs. hax. It's like dividing by zero when Kubo's writing it.

Naruto: Well.....I liked this chapter, kinda.

The art was screwy as usual, but hey! A chapter of Gai beating the tar out of Madara. I could mostly follow the action, and there were some good panels. I am worried that next chapter Madara will completely turn things around and finish off Gai in the most lackluster way possible, but hey! It's always awesome to see an uber Uchiha in pain.

And Naruto wakes up. Woot.

A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar

Finally, Bleach breaks out the mouth close-ups.

Now we just need some foot action, and I can be emotionally invested!

It only took me like two minutes to read Bleach. And the chapter was disappointing...

Naruto was good. I will miss Guy.

Oh god, I was grinning so much reading this Bleach chapter. All of this was so stupid, so Kubo, it was hard to comprehend. I mean - what about the whole "your bones are cookies" thing? Why did Kubo create a being that can imagine ANYTHING?! And, most of all, why did the being that can think of anything and make it reality did think "my body is harder than the toughest steel" instead of "my body is indestructible"?!

And, guys, don't get me wrong, but I'm just tired of Kenpachi. He literally has absolutely nothing in him, he's a cool fighting machine. It's hard to build up him showing up when I have no emotional connection to the guy - he only slashes stuff and throws the most Kubo lines all the time.

And the pacing of the chapter, oh god, I'm sure Oda would punch Kubo in the face for shit like this - this is NOT stylized, Kubo! This is shitty pacing! You throw too much "design" where actual action should be!

Oh, yeah, and Naruto was okay. Just okay. Yeah, Gai did stuff and that made him super strong, he attacked the main baddie, but... well... See, guys - Kishi fucked up big time. Naruto has no attack that's cooler than Gai's Eight Gates, but since Madara has plot armor, Gai won't kill him and it'll all be really underwhelming when Naruto does it in a shitty way. This is THE SAME as Lee's fight with Gaara. Yes, we all knew that Gaara would win, but at least we had some build-up to it - Lee wanted to attack Neji with it, he went full on and pushed Gaara to his limit, we had reactions, we had huge explosion when Lee's attack connected, it was all well played. Here? We have thousands of people, no reactions but few, the attack wasn't as spectacular (it... looked the same as when Lee was punching Gaara in the air) and since we already know Gai can't do shit - it's just pointless. But cool, yeah.

I hope the fight progresses in the next chapter and we at least get a hint of what Kenpachi's Zanpakuto is all about.

If only the guy, forgot his name, went into Vollstandig right away, so there's no more waste of time...

Lol, sometimes I just crack myself up

Bleach: Well, as expected... Kenpachi is broken as fuck.

Naruto: Awesome. Unfortunately, as foreshadowed with the last panel of the last page, it's all downhill from here.

loved seeing Gai using geppou

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Bleach: Well, as expected... Kenpachi is broken as fuck.

Naruto: Awesome. Unfortunately, as foreshadowed with the last panel of the last page, it's all downhill from here.
    Naruto only waking up in inner dimension,i bet he will see all the bijuus surrounding him...it will be another few chapters before he becomes battle ready,more if Kishi shows Sasuke's revival parallely ...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post

Oh, yeah, and Naruto was okay. Just okay. Yeah, Gai did stuff and that made him super strong, he attacked the main baddie, but... well... See, guys - Kishi fucked up big time. Naruto has no attack that's cooler than Gai's Eight Gates, but since Madara has plot armor, Gai won't kill him and it'll all be really underwhelming when Naruto does it in a shitty way. This is THE SAME as Lee's fight with Gaara. Yes, we all knew that Gaara would win, but at least we had some build-up to it - Lee wanted to attack Neji with it, he went full on and pushed Gaara to his limit, we had reactions, we had huge explosion when Lee's attack connected, it was all well played. Here? We have thousands of people, no reactions but few, the attack wasn't as spectacular (it... looked the same as when Lee was punching Gaara in the air) and since we already know Gai can't do shit - it's just pointless. But cool, yeah.
    Naruto has 'that jutsu' left..right from the start of part II Kishi hyped it..though it will most likely come as Naruto's final jutsu and still a bit far off ...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Somehow I think that if Naruto had an ace up his sleeve, he would have pulled it off already. I have a feeling Jiraiya was probably referring to the ninetails transformations before Naruto got a handle on them.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Naruto has 'that jutsu' left..right from the start of part II Kishi hyped it..though it will most likely come as Naruto's final jutsu and still a bit far off ...
    You mean the one Jiraiya told him not to use?

That was Kyuubi cloak most likely and Naruto ended up using it anyway. It's doubtful at best that Naruto never found himself in a situation to use a secret jutsu to save himself in all the time that passed since then

There was also "that jutsu" that the scroll frog mentioned to Jiraiya in the Rain country. Could be Naruto's current Super Saiyan mode or maybe even something else. But seeing how Minato can also use that mode, I think that's it. No more secret jutsus for Naruto.

And it would be best if he somehow found a way to defeat Madara with the skills and tools he already has at his disposal. Other tailed beasts will probably kick in.

I know I'll just be disappointed in the end, and that I'm rewarding bad behavior, but dammit I liked that Naruto chapter. The supporting cast came up with a plan that wasn't one of Kishimoto's usual Rube Golberg machines, Madara finally bled, Guy was the one who drew first blood, and I could actually follow the action! It's all going to go down the crapper, I know, but just let me have this one moment.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

And as expected Gai's sacrifice only served to give Madara a hard-on.

That was a nice chapter for Naruto standard, but its a pity that Kishimoto's poisonous narrative corrodes even this.

Yup. Naruto was actually fun....till the last panel.

Bleach...I think that chapter had the least content...Such a waste.

I kinda liked Naruto's chapter this week. It was some nice teamwork and I could easily follow the choreography.

Bleach, though. How boring can you get? Nothing happened at all. The stage appearing out of nowhere didn't make a lick of sense (shouldn't we at least have some visual cue as to how far this imagination power extends?), and Kenpachi was dull as hell. You inherited the name "Kenpachi", eh? Woopty-friggin-do. And Yachiru shows up for a panel, only to be dropped off into oblivion. Couldn't Kubo at least have shown what happened to the others who were standing/lying there?

Uchiha Sasuke: the true wielder of the Rinnegan "chapter 675"
    Missed a lot of church so the music is my confession

You really know a series is awful when a last panel return for the eponymous hero makes you go "ah fuck, he's back".
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Zaraki is one of the few things Kubo has done right in this manga in years. Dare I say he's one of the baddest ma'F****** in manga history.

I liked this chapter of Naruto, everything flowed really well, and thankfully the dialogue was kept succinct. Naruto waking up on the last panel made me dread what feels are about to come.

Bleach was meh, Kenpachi's a badass but I don't think this is the best fight for him, he'll win but I'm not interested for now.

Meanwhile in Quincy Kindergarten:

"I can make things into bombs! Remotely, even!"

"That's wonderful, darling! And what can you do?"

"I'm invincible as long as I'm being cheered for!"

"Wow! And what about you, dear?"

"THE THINGS I IMAGINE BECOME REALITY!"

"Your parents must be so proud! And you, Uryuu?"

"...I can shoot a lot of arrows."

"...and?"

"It's a LOT of arrows, I swear!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information