Closed Thread
Page 336 of 502 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,720 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Lol no one gives a shit about Renji
    Funnily enough, he's one of the most developed characters in the series. Of course that doesn't say a whole lot seeing as its Bleach, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I have a theory actually: could it be that Kubo does a Milli Vanilli and has nothing to do with the series except putting his name on it, and it's written and drawn by his assistants, which get constantly replaced and thus all inconsistencies ?
    It turns out Bleach is the manga equivalent to that game where a group of people collectively make a story by each next person taking turns adding only the next three words.

So, seeing as this Ninja war has been one extremely long series of fight scenes (with the final battle taking the record from DBZ for longest fight in the history of Manga) does anyone have a fight from the war that they particularly like? Just curious.

I don't read Bleach, but there is the threat that the world will end in a few days, isn't it? This so reminds me of Twitch plays Pokemon where also was this threat brought up just before the final battle.

And I dare to say that the story of TPP - completely made up by a collective mob - is better than Bleach and Naruto.

I suggest as a new title: Twitch plays Pokemon has a better/deeper story

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    I don't read Bleach, but there is the threat that the world will end in a few days, isn't it? This so reminds me of Twitch plays Pokemon where also was this threat brought up just before the final battle.

And I dare to say that the story of TPP - completely made up by a collective mob - is better than Bleach and Naruto.

I suggest as a new title: Twitch plays Pokemon has a better/deeper story
    There's honestly no comparison. Twitch Plays Pokémon is far better than Bleach.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Did the Naruto version of the Applied Logic blog ever get updated again?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Rolands View Post
    Did the Naruto version of the Applied Logic blog ever get updated again?
    Oh, that would be fun. And I would have no objections here, because honestly there is nothing that I love more than explaining why Naruto is absolutly stupid and terrible. I dislike that manga more than I dislike Bleach.

There's a Naruto version?

I don't even know if the problems with Naruto necessarily lie with its logic (although it most certainly has its problems). The narrative and all of the stupid turns it takes as is pretty much the root of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    There's a Naruto version?

I don't even know if the problems with Naruto necessarily lie with its logic (although it most certainly has its problems). The narrative and all of the stupid turns it takes as is pretty much the root of it.
    Oh yes.

Starting with the philosophy of peace, combined with the use of child soldiers by Leaf, and then there is Kurama, and him saving Naruto, when letting him die would let him escape, half of things that Danzo does, every thing Uchihas do... the list is really long.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Oh yes.

Starting with the philosophy of peace, combined with the use of child soldiers by Leaf, and then there is Kurama, and him saving Naruto, when letting him die would let him escape, half of things that Danzo does, every thing Uchihas do... the list is really long.
    I feel that's all more attributed to the contributed devolution of the plot as it goes along, the most prominent one being Naruto being all about hard work and effort defying familial bonds eventually being broken down when it turns out he's the fourth hokage's son and a prophecy child. Along with that you also get that Minato stupidly puts the ninetails in Naruto as incredibly stupid turns... but I feel like while there are big logic problems, they all come down to Kishimoto trying to push a "Deep" message to us and putting incredibly stupid plot points in and needing to fit the logic around the narrative.

Unlike Bleach, Naruto you can kinda tell what Kishimoto's going for in terms of the message. It just sucks. Horribly.

The King of No Where saringe015's Avatar

After looking over past bleach chapters I'll give kubo one thing, he certainly is good at coming up with interesting and sometimes cool titles for his chapters

Quote Originally Posted by saringe015 View Post
    After looking over past bleach chapters I'll give kubo one thing, he certainly is good at coming up with interesting and sometimes cool titles for his chapters
    It's hit and miss, but I agree. I really love the sound of "The Burnout Inferno." It sticks well in your head. Oh, and I found the blog. It hasn't been updated.http://thelovecancer.blogspot.cz/

Quote Originally Posted by saringe015 View Post
    And I will be quite honest, I like some of his powers and designs. Not all, but some.

It occurs to me that the development of hollows seems backwards, from a dramatic standpoint. We don't see any captain-class Hollows that are said to have reached that level due to eating human souls. No, they all seem to have become so strong by eating other hollows. Furthermore, it seems that once hollows reach the Gillian class, other hollows are the ONLY thing they eat. They need to keep eating hollows to stop themselves from regressing, whereas human souls actually begin to taste unpleasant to them: http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Blea...138233-10.html Which means that the stronger a hollow gets...the less of a problem they are for Soul Society. They even get rid of other hollows for them. What sort of setup is that? Wouldn't it make sense for the stronger hollows to become even more ravenous? Eating other incomplete beings doesn't seem like something that would sate their hunger. The way things are, there is never any need for Captain shinigami to do anything. No wonder Kubo has to keep pulling new adversaries out of nowhere, the setting doesn't provide any.

You know the Uchiha police aren't doing their fucking job when a couple of douchebags kick the shit out of a 5 y/o and the police isn't all over them.

Hell I bet those damned police also beat up the black immigrants from Kumogakure.

Superchunky from Hell, best chapter name ever.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Are you kidding? It's a blessing to spend as little time in SS as possible.
    You're right that it's a blessing to spend as little time in SS as possible, just that it sucks to spend all your life then die, but spending your afterlife ill-equipped to handle it - getting hunted down by monsters, forced to be in the slums, possibly killed by the very same people who sent you there for no reason.

It would be better to commit suicide the moment you arrive in SS.

Hit or Miss is probably the best way to describe it. Some of them are okay, and then some of them are incredibly contrived, but I guess it just goes to show how much he likes the English language to use it for his "cool" titles than for praising how evil it sounds or how cold it sounds.

The worst chapter title is not "Why Me Sad" by any means, the worst title is "Debating Life from God's Viewpoint" So freaking pretentious.

That said, am I the only who likes "God Like You"?

In a world where you only had 2 choices and you had to choose between 2 manga, Bleach and Naruto...

Shoot yourself. If you knew any better that's not a world you would want to live in.
    Everything's Eventual...

Speaking of choices I wonder whether I should start reading Bleach. I'm reading Naruto and Fairy Tail which both started great IMO, but then just got worse and worse.

So what do you think at which chapter (approximately) the overall quality begins to decrease?

Closed Thread

Thread Information