Closed Thread
Page 327 of 502 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Well, more this flashback page than anything else actually.
    i'm really thinking this is just a shitty trans tbh, mostly because of the facing foreward quote

still though, i never expected to see a gai flashback ever so this is the first time in almost a decade i've actually reread a naruto chapter more than once

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    still though, i never expected to see a gai flashback ever so this is the first time in almost a decade i've actually reread a naruto chapter more than once
    Yeah, my sentiments exactly as well. It's placed at probably the worst point in terms of pacing and in the end the attack at most will only provide some amount of disability to Madara, but's definitely something you could definitely look forward to as opposed to, say, Kabuto and Orochimaru switching to the good guys' side.

so, is the theory that "kenpachi" is just Yachiru's imagination? her ideal vision of Ken, with the eyepatch he no longer wears because that's how she knows him best?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    so, is the theory that "kenpachi" is just Yachiru's imagination? her ideal vision of Ken, with the eyepatch he no longer wears because that's how she knows him best?
    I suppose so...But that seems like a stupid ability if your enemy can imagine whatever they want as well. It seems like he'd have more of a power of suggestion ability, so he has to put out an idea first. On the other hand....Kubo does have the track record of coming up with terrible ideas for abilities.

What? Since when did Kenpachi stop wearing his eyepatch?

Since the timeskip (after the Aizen arc)

Kenpachi definitely did not stop wearing that eyepatch after Aizen

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/503/2

But that's the same design he has now, just a little smaller
    http://readms.com/r/bleach/572/2290/20

Sooo...He didn't stop wearing one though. Kubo is a fashion designer posing as a manga artist, minor changes in clothes are bound to happen.

Getting tired of these random enemies that just keep popping one after another.

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    But that's the same design he has now, just a little smaller
    http://readms.com/r/bleach/572/2290/20
    Umm... I don't quite understand what you're getting at. I think your point was that Yachiru is imagining Kenpachi as wearing the eyepatch? But he never stopped wearing one even after the timeskip.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Sooo...He didn't stop wearing one though. Kubo is a fashion designer posing as a manga artist, minor changes in clothes are bound to happen.
    Such a great palette of colors to work with. What is everyone wearing?

-Black
    -White
    -oops I spilled some ink

Umm... I don't quite understand what you're getting at. I think your point was that Yachiru is imagining Kenpachi as wearing the eyepatch? But he never stopped wearing one even after the timeskip.
    You asked when did Kenpachi stop wearing the eyepatch. I was assuming you meant his old eyepatch

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    You asked when did Kenpachi stop wearing the eyepatch. I was assuming you meant his old eyepatch
    Ah, no, I was talking about in reference to Lith's thing about suggesting that Yachiru was imagining Kenpachi wearing the eyepatch he no longer wears.

Ah, no, I was talking about in reference to Lith's thing about suggesting that Yachiru was imagining Kenpachi wearing the eyepatch he no longer wears.
    It all makes sense now

So... Bleach became the One-Punch Man series? Because every freakin' fight consists of the enemy launching his ultimate attack, then taking one himself and dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    So... Bleach became the One-Punch Man series?
    Bleach is nowhere near that awesome.

Neh - I thought Gai could use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu ?? It looks like either Kishi forgot, which would not be a surprise as he seems to be doing that a lot lately; OR, that was just a translation mistake or something, which I hope is the case because it takes away the uniqueness that Lee has.

The whole flash back itself was lame, and not needed. It was a boring and dull flashback. There was nothing unique about it,and neither about the characters. It felt like Kishi barely put much thought or planning into it, and just placed it there for padding purposes.

Poorly constructed and planned, and it just raised more questions than providing any answers. What was the point of that flashback, it was so short that it barely accomplished anything that we did not know already.

Also, is there a reason that none of the zombies are using the eight gates/ any other forbidden techniques, considering they are dead, recover from any injuries as well as the chakra and could really exploit that little advantage.

Don't care if Gai dies, in the end they are all just going to be brought back to life anyway. Enjoy your spotlight Gai, you will be forgotten soon enough. Just ask Neji.

P.S. -
    Spoiler:

Dai says that he is happy that Gai can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. If he was saying that at this point in time, then that should have been indicated by adding 'yet'. The way it is shown here means that he cannot use Ninjustsu or genjutsu, period.

Bleh - Where do I even begin ?? Power of imagination....from Kubo......LOL. This is going to be a spectacular wreck.
    Last edited by Ace of Spades; March 13th, 2014 at 02:45 AM.

Kenpachi definitely did not stop wearing that eyepatch after Aizen

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/503/2
    He didn't wear it after the first battle. When he fought Unohana.

I figured with all that development, he stopped limiting himself like that.

Or maybe his reiatsu is too strong for anyone else to handle, so he has to dampen it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    He didn't wear it after the first battle. When he fought Unohana.

I figured with all that development, he stopped limiting himself like that.

Or maybe his reiatsu is too strong for anyone else to handle, so he has to dampen it again.
    Development? In Bleach?

Anyway, Unohana was the last time we saw him, so idk, I'd imagine he'd sitll be raring to keep the fights going for as long as he can still. Probs can still pulverize people easily anyway just like before he got the powerup.

Development? In Bleach?

Anyway, Unohana was the last time we saw him, so idk, I'd imagine he'd sitll be raring to keep the fights going for as long as he can still. Probs can still pulverize people easily anyway just like before he got the powerup.
    Don't have a better word for it, honestly. And I didn't mean character development, just development.

I hope he doesn't take too long toying around with this fucker. He deserves We deserve to see him fight a better opponent than someone who Kubo thought of last chapter, after he realized that old guy sucks.

Closed Thread

Thread Information